• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Evidence that MF is a nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
my first topic post! Anywho, we know keyblades correspond with hearts, and what are the things that nobodies are lacking? HEARTS! In other words nobodies shouldn't be able to wield a keyblade. But what about Roxas? HE WAS A NOBODY WASN'T HE? Yes but he had what you need to wield a keyblade, Ventus' HEART! So, this begs the question what do nobodies wield if they were a former keyblade wielder? Ethereal blades! Xemnas was a former keyblade wielder and Roxas can use them in his limit break. What about Xion? She wasn't a nobody so don't worry about it! So, with all this being said I believe that MF is a former keyblade wielder, and is in fact a nobody! This has been my first post and feel free to comment below, this is Hillboy signing out. :cool:

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
my first topic post! Anywho, we know keyblades correspond with hearts, and what are the things that nobodies are lacking? HEARTS! In other words nobodies shouldn't be able to wield a keyblade. But what about Roxas? HE WAS A NOBODY WASN'T HE? Yes but he had what you need to wield a keyblade, Ventus' HEART! So, this begs the question what do nobodies wield if they were a former keyblade wielder? Ethereal blades! Xemnas was a former keyblade wielder and Roxas can use them in his limit break. What about Xion? She wasn't a nobody so don't worry about it! So, with all this being said I believe that MF is a former keyblade wielder, and is in fact a nobody! This has been my first post and feel free to comment below, this is Hillboy signing out. :cool:

the idea that he was a former keyblade wielder is possible becaause, if he's not a new person, we can only assume he was extracted from a main character, all of which are keyblade wielders (besides Org.XIII)

also, welcome to the forums :D

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
^ thanks :p I've had some ideas like this for a while about random, theories, or things that don't make sense lol, and my friend told me to make a profile on here, I think of stuff like on Roxas' "grave" in the castle that never was, there are the oblivion and oathkeeper but he didn't get the second keyblade until he left the organization, or that technically terranort can wield three keyboards (ME, MX, and terra hearts) lol but thanks for the welcome, back to the topic there are only so much keyblade wielders in kh so let's make a list and narrow it down!

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Uh... but doesn't the fact that he's wearing an Organization cloak already strongly suggest that he is a nobody?

riku and mickey werent nobodies but they had the coat.. it could easily be a scam

keyblade wielders:
Terra
Aqua
Ventus
Eraqus
Vanitas
Master Xehanort
Yen Sid
Lingering Sentiment
Terranort
Mickey
Sora
Riku
Kairi *
Roxas
Xion
Apprentice Xehanort (?)
Xemnas (?)
Data Sora
Armor of the Master
No Heart
Vanitas Remnant
Anti Sora
Zexion *
Genie *
Mimic Master Copies

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I was gonna say forget TVA but since MF is a time themed boss it is very possible that their nobody went back in time to stop them from going to the keyblade graveyard :/ if time travel is real involved this could screw up my whole way of thinking lol

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I was gonna say forget TVA but since MF is a time themed boss it is very possible that their nobody went back in time to stop them from going to the keyblade graveyard :/ if time travel is real involved this could screw up my whole way of thinking lol

well theres a lot of evidence that points to time travel but theres evidence that points to other things too

Symbols in the Land of Departure:
http://loveseasalticecream.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=132584244

The number 13:
http://loveseasalticecream.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=131452114

State

Awards
Like Xemnas, MF could chosen NOT TO wield a keyblade (but really, Ethereal Blades look like something far more powerful and flexible than the keyblade ((unless the Ethereal Blades are some kind of concentrated energy the keyblade releases))).

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Its just speculation that Xemnas chosen to not use the keyblade it isn't even a proven fact that he had one, because if he did it would debunk my whole theory

Awards

What Roxas is using in his limit break isn't the same material as the Ethereal Blades, it's light. Ethereal Blades are energy made from nothingness.

Uh... but doesn't the fact that he's wearing an Organization cloak already strongly suggest that he is a nobody?

Considering that the cloaks were not originally made by the Organization, it doesn't suggest anything about him being a Nobody.

well theres a lot of evidence that points to time travel but theres evidence that points to other things too

Symbols in the Land of Departure:
http://loveseasalticecream.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=132584244

The number 13:
http://loveseasalticecream.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=131452114

This is pretty interesting.
Not the "13" part, as I would call that a coincidence more than anything, but those symbols are fairly similar.

And MF DOES appear in LoD... hm.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
This is pretty interesting.
Not the "13" part, as I would call that a coincidence more than anything, but those symbols are fairly similar.

And MF DOES appear in LoD... hm.

im honored by your opinion on my discoveries :3 (thats my website i put together the pictures)

i read somewhere that his battle stance says something so i rotated it and put it on a clock..

and i found the symbols in LoD while rewatching Ven's scenes... something about it being related to the LoD is this:

Was LoD Eraqus, Yen Sid and MX's homeland? because i think it says somewhere that MX returned there.

I read your theory from the link posted by the 14th order above, and if you're right, maybe the weapons he had the power to create where symbolic of his weapons as a nobody and use symbols from the LoD castle. Also, the color of his weapons may be from the power given to him from the Kingdom Hearts located above the graveyard (the one in BBS)

and he also picked up abilities from Kingdom Hearts of the 3 heroes that he was confronted by in birth by sleep, seeing they were powerful and as a reminder of his times during BbS

Love Machine

strut strut strut

The cloaks only protect the wearer from the darkness after traveling through the Dark Corridors and other darkness-related things.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
It wouldn't surprise me if there was some correlation between MF and LoD. The latter most certainly is a unique world, being the only one we know of that's capable of transforming into something as intriguing as CO.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
^ thanks :p I've had some ideas like this for a while about random, theories, or things that don't make sense lol, and my friend told me to make a profile on here, I think of stuff like on Roxas' "grave" in the castle that never was, there are the oblivion and oathkeeper but he didn't get the second keyblade until he left the organization, or that technically terranort can wield three keyboards (ME, MX, and terra hearts) lol but thanks for the welcome, back to the topic there are only so much keyblade wielders in kh so let's make a list and narrow it down!

When did Terranort get ME's heart?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
im honored by your opinion on my discoveries :
lol im just honored having him post on my theories on my first day =D, but to digress I think all of our evidence is pointing to the idea of the very popular eraqus nobody theory

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
when he fell into him after being struck down by MX...

if you didnt know that youve missed out on a lot.. theres some detail behind ME residing somewhere in Terra and therefore AX

Oh, you mean when Eraqus burst into balls of light. I thought they were just scattering. I didn't think they had actually gone into Terra.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
lol im just honored having him post on my theories on my first day =D, but to digress I think all of our evidence is pointing to the idea of the very popular eraqus nobody theory

what makes you say that? what evidence in this thread pointed to eraqus?

and im pretty sure grass nailed it when i read from this post

The 14th Order said:
I actually believe that this theory right here has the most plausible possibility for what MF really is.
http://forums.khinsider.com/handheld...xemnas-mf.html

So, MF isn't really a nobody per se, but just a 'complete existence.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back