• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Technician Trophy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unrequited Lust

The trophy says I'm supposed to beat every world at level 15. I'm at level 68 right now. How am I supposed to be go down more than 50 levels?

snow_flake40

Awards
I'm pretty sure that the last cheat modifier thingy in the Stat Matrix that you unlock let's you turn your level back down. Then again, I haven't played the game for a couple of months, so...

snow_flake40

Awards
*digs up copy of Re:coded* Huh. You're right. Sorry. I guess, uh, you just gotta replace 50-or-so of the level chips with other ones? Hmm.

snow_flake40

Awards
That's what I was thinking, but is that even possible?

Unless you've been hoarding away a bunch of chips just in case, then I don't think so... By the time you've reached the end of the game, you've found nearly all of the chips and presumably used them. It's unfair, really. :/ Sorry, buddy. There might be another way, but again I haven't played for months.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Do what I'm doing: run through Avatar Sector over & over. 50 floors gets me enough SP for 3 blank chips.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
In order to get your level down, you are going to have to replace enough lvl chips in your stat matrix to get your level down to 15. What chips doesn't matter, but certain enemies drop chips at critical and an easier way is to do what Matgsy did (it is also what I did).

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
this has been a problem of mine too and ive figured out the only way was to replace, but another problem was finding replacement chips. Where can you find chips anyway? Im level 73 and idk how to find them or debug devices.

I found the Lionheart keyblade, but i still have 30% of keyblades left to max. thats another problem of mine.

Unrequited Lust

Keyblade maxing has been relatively simple for me. I only need the Metal Chocobo and Ultima left. I've almost maxed Lionheart and I've yet to start Oathkeeper. The trick is that they progress by how many heartless you've defeated, regardless of what heartless it is. So a shadow at Destiny Islands is worth just as much as an Invisible in Castle Oblivion.

Is there an Avatar Guide somewhere? This thing is confusing and I don't want to figure it out on my own.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Keyblade maxing has been relatively simple for me. I only need the Metal Chocobo and Ultima left. I've almost maxed Lionheart and I've yet to start Oathkeeper. The trick is that they progress by how many heartless you've defeated, regardless of what heartless it is. So a shadow at Destiny Islands is worth just as much as an Invisible in Castle Oblivion.

Is there an Avatar Guide somewhere? This thing is confusing and I don't want to figure it out on my own.

maxing is not my problem, i just dont know where to find them. lol. i never looked it up though.

i would love an avatar guide. last time i played i won a green turtleneck. are you kididng me? a green, striped turtleneck.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Go back to hollow bastion part 1 and there you can get almost an etarnal amount of chips because they don't run out, the price just get higher and higher. If you've already done all of that then well, I gues you're pretty much screwed

remember to move all your chips so they only make you lv up once and not twice per chip

kupo1121

Awards
I noticed someone complain about the piece they got in avatar parts. If you want to make it easier, as you play through all your floors, eventually you should come across one floor that you can ace within a minute or two (I think mine consisted of 2 room, with 2 soliders to defeat to open the portal) and just keep running through that one level over and over (keep the TV on next to you, this will get boring quick) until you get all the pieces, that is how I got all the avatar parts in my game (it took around a month I think) but right now I'm just working on those infernal dalmations <_<

Unrequited Lust

Go back to hollow bastion part 1 and there you can get almost an etarnal amount of chips because they don't run out, the price just get higher and higher. If you've already done all of that then well, I gues you're pretty much screwed

remember to move all your chips so they only make you lv up once and not twice per chip

Replay the episode? Where do I get the chips? By price do you mean munny?

EDIT: I think I figured out what you meant. In the hidden system sector, at the very end, there are virtually unlimited chips you can buy. If you've already bought the 3 sp awards (Ultima Weapon and Debug Device Y being particularly pricey), you can buy more than enough replacement chips, even if you're at Level 100.

Last edited:

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
the requirements for the HB system sector level 80 are ridiculous.. im level 73.

im working on getting the metal chocobo right now which seems like it will take forever..

@kupo
that was me.. what is the dalmations thing youre talking about?

kupo1121

Awards
@kupo
that was me.. what is the dalmations thing youre talking about?

Not only is this the most frustrating part of Re:Coded, but it really makes one dislike this aspect of the game after numerous hours. Basically, when you get a balloon with an avatar (random or not) you get a scratch card (which should be obvious by now). Now on these scratch cards, sometimes, you may rarely get a dalmation on the card. Once the dalmation is on the card (you won't know until all the spots are cleared) hopefully you will get lucky and scratch that spot (if you don't, oh well, too bad, good luck next time you get it, which is random btw). Basically you have to get lucky and scratch the dalmation spot off 99 times. After you get all 99 dalmations back (it keeps a record how many you have every time you unlock one) you will get the final finish command "D-Firaga" (which isn't even that great). However, seeing as I am a completionist, it is the last thing I need to have everything in the game. So far, since I wait for my DS to randomly generate avatars so I can do things in the mean time and not sit there for hours wasting my time, I have spent over 250 hours and have only gotten up to 56 dalmations -__-

It may sound bad, but what you can do (what I do) is leave my DS at the Tag Mode screen for a while, close it, and come back and check occasionally to see if it has any balloons. If it does, scratch them off, go make sure you haven't reached 100 floors (delete enough necessary so you can get at least 3 new floors) and just go back to the tag mode screen and repeat the process. Now this means your DS will probably be on the whole day, so make sure it is connected to the charger at all times. That is what I do to get mine, though there are some other ways of getting balloons faster but it requires to you sit there with your DS waiting for the balloons, and I have better things to do than stare at those infernal clouds for hours one end lol <_<

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Not only is this the most frustrating part of Re:Coded, but it really makes one dislike this aspect of the game after numerous hours. Basically, when you get a balloon with an avatar (random or not) you get a scratch card (which should be obvious by now). Now on these scratch cards, sometimes, you may rarely get a dalmation on the card. Once the dalmation is on the card (you won't know until all the spots are cleared) hopefully you will get lucky and scratch that spot (if you don't, oh well, too bad, good luck next time you get it, which is random btw). Basically you have to get lucky and scratch the dalmation spot off 99 times. After you get all 99 dalmations back (it keeps a record how many you have every time you unlock one) you will get the final finish command "D-Firaga" (which isn't even that great). However, seeing as I am a completionist, it is the last thing I need to have everything in the game. So far, since I wait for my DS to randomly generate avatars so I can do things in the mean time and not sit there for hours wasting my time, I have spent over 250 hours and have only gotten up to 56 dalmations -__-

It may sound bad, but what you can do (what I do) is leave my DS at the Tag Mode screen for a while, close it, and come back and check occasionally to see if it has any balloons. If it does, scratch them off, go make sure you haven't reached 100 floors (delete enough necessary so you can get at least 3 new floors) and just go back to the tag mode screen and repeat the process. Now this means your DS will probably be on the whole day, so make sure it is connected to the charger at all times. That is what I do to get mine, though there are some other ways of getting balloons faster but it requires to you sit there with your DS waiting for the balloons, and I have better things to do than stare at those infernal clouds for hours one end lol <_<

the scratching thing is the thing i hate the most. i havent won yet.
how does it randomly generate balloons? ive only been able to do it with multiplayer?

and that dalmations thing sounds.. ridiculous.

kupo1121

Awards
the scratching thing is the thing i hate the most. i havent won yet.
how does it randomly generate balloons? ive only been able to do it with multiplayer?

and that dalmations thing sounds.. ridiculous.

You can't really win at the scratching thing. The little notes on the side as to what you should try and find will never say "Find the dalmation" so you won't know if it is there, however, when you find whatever it notes (3 of ____, etc.) you usually get an item. Randomly generating it with multiplayer happens when you just leave your DS on for awhile, and sometimes a random balloon will appear. It is random though so it may happen after 1 hour, 5 hours, 30 minutes, you never know.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You can't really win at the scratching thing. The little notes on the side as to what you should try and find will never say "Find the dalmation" so you won't know if it is there, however, when you find whatever it notes (3 of ____, etc.) you usually get an item. Randomly generating it with multiplayer happens when you just leave your DS on for awhile, and sometimes a random balloon will appear. It is random though so it may happen after 1 hour, 5 hours, 30 minutes, you never know.

i tried it and i got about 10 new floors with one dalmatian... yay XD

and i ALSO got this RADICAL item for my avatar! Green Turtleneck V2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back