• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Re: KH3D Demo Impressions

Don't know if this has been said but,

I wonder if the new enemy has anything to do with the new symbol on the KH3D wedsite

ChaosReaper

the link worked for me and unfortunately no, there is no video. I just posted that link to show that that demo impression mentioned in Famitsu isn't fake, it's real.
lets hope there new original characters im sick of being followed by a dog and a duck :/
The fact all of this is weeks old and in a stickied thread makes this entire thread pointless. -_-
but im sure alot of people didn't see it because shamdeo didn't update the thread yet, plus now we know its not fake because its been posted in multiple websites, so its not entirely pointless.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

but im sure alot of people didn't see it because shamdeo didn't update the thread yet, plus now we know its not fake because its been posted in multiple websites, so its not entirely pointless.

We knew it wasn't fake for weeks! We saw the Famitsu scans when they were uploaded weeks ago. Shamedo (or any mod with the permission) updated the Famitsu thread's first post with the full interview WEEKS ago. -_-

Dark Wing

Awards

What the hell? Hasn't anyone seen the 42 page stickied thread about this same topic? http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...fo-famitsu-full-translation-opening-post.html

There was a looooooong discussion somewhere in there about the two new party members. Was everyone in this thread not here a few weeks ago?
i didn't see anything in that thread tho that mentions anything about "I think it seems the [main] battle opponent won’t be Heartless or Nobody." thats mentioned in this paragraph tho...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

i didn't see anything in that thread tho that mentions anything about "I think it seems the [main] battle opponent won’t be Heartless or Nobody." thats mentioned in this paragraph tho...

Um, we spent like five pages on that very line. -_- SQEXGAL posted the link in the thread herself. -_-

ChaosReaper

Um, we spent like five pages on that very line. -_- SQEXGAL posted the link in the thread herself. -_-
but in this thread its way more in order and easier to look at instead of searching over 40 pages :/
so AGAIN this is not entirely useless.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

but in this thread its way more in order and easier to look at instead of searching over 40 pages :/

But it is old. That is the point. We've already seen this stuff. Most, if not all, of the info is in the OP post of the other thread.

ChaosReaper

Bruh, just admit that you posted old info and move on lol
but i didn't make this thread :/ , i just want to tell her that there are some people who missed this info.

@Ethnic Woman, no some people missed it, because it wasn't added in the main page and thread.

Last edited:

Unrequited Lust

Does a conversation about news weeks old count as redundant when a conversation stating essentially the same things already took place around the time the news actually came out?

I'll leave that one for the philosophers to decide.

I'm kinda pissed that people in the thread were denying the news was real or saying there was a bad translation on totally baseless grounds when it's been confirmed to be real for WEEKS now. When there has been more than enough time for independent translations and multiple sources posting the Famitsu scans.

ChaosReaper

Yeah, they missed it but the info is right there in that thread.
do i have to say this again? its way more in order and its easier to look at, why search
over 42 pages when you can find it here, so for the third time this thread is not useless.

k99y77

Awards

you 2 are as stubborn as mules (no offence) okay this thread is not useless and its old at the same time
happy now? :confused:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

do i have to say this again? its way more in order and its easier to look at, why search
over 42 pages when you can find it here, so for the third time this thread is not useless.

Because the entire point of a stickied thread is to have all of the information in one place. Which it is. This thread is just added junk to the forum. The topic already exists. There are probably four threads with the exact same information on the third page of this section.

AND YES I AM STUBBORN I DON'T HAVE MY POTTERMORE.

ChaosReaper

Because the entire point of a stickied thread is to have all of the information in one place. Which it is. This thread is just added junk to the forum. The topic already exists. There are probably four threads with the exact same information on the third page of this section
nope this is not junk alot of people missed the player impression, so for the people that
didn't see it now they can, which means this not a useless thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back