• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Re: KH3D Demo Impressions

Or perhaps the guy didn't recognize Donald or Goofy if they were in new outfits??? Or maybe they were FF characters that we haven't gotten to work with yet...

Lightning! That'd be cool.

Sort of.

Meh...

KeckII

Or perhaps the guy didn't recognize Donald or Goofy if they were in new outfits??? Or maybe they were FF characters that we haven't gotten to work with yet...

I really doubt the guy would not recognise donald and goofy, even if they were inside a organization cloak.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Maybe...if the guy who played it isn't a Kingdom Hearts player, he would have a hard time recognizing Sora.
Sora I can understand but Donald and Goofy are iconic characters known around the world.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Sora I can understand but Donald and Goofy are iconic characters known around the world.

You never know how aimless people can be. Also, they could just be new Disney characters perhaps that Sora is working with, or maybe even Yuffie and Leon...

kupo1121

Awards

If it was in Famitsu, then I believe it...hope eventually they go more in depth on their impression.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu.

Why, Sakaguchi, why???? D:

We heard that Nomura was given that advice a long time ago, when the first KH was being created. So, with KH1 being pretty awesome with a good balance of not being to complex and not too linear, that advice helped the series.

Anyways, KH is not that convoluted, really. It's easy to understand if you follow it all.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu.

We heard that Nomura was given that advice a long time ago, when the first KH was being created. So, with KH1 being pretty awesome with a good balance of not being to complex and not too linear, that advice helped the series.

Anyways, KH is not that convoluted, really. It's easy to understand if you follow it all.

Exactly. I see review websites always going on and on about how the series is more confusing than quantum physics, but it REEEEEALLY isn't all that complicated if you've actually played the games in the right order. I will admit, though, that alot of the plot is missed if you don't read the Secret Reports.

Ven1028

im actually really excited...2 new characters that will have a lot to do with the plot and sora, i wonder how they'll relate to the people sora has to save and what role they'll play in that too

State

Awards

Maybe he meant "new designs for two characters"?

Qiesamuel

Kingdom Hearts 3D is a mysterious title.

I searched in all the interview but i can't find the part Nomura said this.

And i thought Birth by Sleep Volume 2 is a mysterious title?

Dark Wing

Awards

kupo1121

Awards

^ I haven't been here for the past month, so that is new to me between the two members.

However, regardless of the new characters, I really hope that they aren't brand new KH characters because I think Disney and FF have a very robust list of people who have yet to be used :(

billyzanesucks

I searched in all the interview but i can't find the part Nomura said this.

And i thought Birth by Sleep Volume 2 is a mysterious title?
BBSV2 is the Mystery Game. The one that's been hinted at for years. He was most likely just saying that we don't know or understand much about the game at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back