• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wait what?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to Riku's nobody?!? Cause he like turned into a heartless but yet his nobody never showed up. wtf?! And also when some turns into a heartless where does their nobody come from? Just out of the nobody or what?:mad:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
A Nobody is formed from the left-over Body and Soul, and can only created when both A and B are satisifed.
A - a Heartless was created.
B - the person, before darkness overtook their heart, had a particularly strong heart.

Riku's heart was ejected from his body, yes, but he did not create a heartless and nowhere did we see his heart actually overcome by darkness.

When he was wearing that dark dress thing wasn't he a heartless? And also so like where does a nobody even come from? Like just out of the body or does it spawn somewhere random?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
When he was wearing that dark dress thing wasn't he a heartless?
Nope, that was just a garment that drew from the darkness in his being to empower him. Yes it had the empty heart emblem - typical of Heartless - but he wasn't a Heartless himself.
And also so like where does a nobody even come from? Like just out of the body or does it spawn somewhere random?
The Nobody is made of the Body and Soul of the person leftover when a Heartless is created, hence why a Nobody will look similar to its 'somebody' if it's a very powerful, human-form one. Nobodies emerge into worlds that exist between the Realms of Light and Darkness - in places like Twilight Town and Castle Oblivion.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
bonking orion beating me here ;~;

siegleeagle

excuse me. my question has already been answered! please stop bumping a dead thread to get your post count up. noobs these days am i rite?

Um that was rude. The people here are tight nit even though we argue a lot so I really don't think many people care about post count. plus you joined this month and you talk about noobs :/ I probably just fed a troll..... oh well.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
excuse me. my question has already been answered! please stop bumping a dead thread to get your post count up. noobs these days am i rite?

If you continue posting like this you're gonna end up like edge maverick. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back