• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HD Remasters Development

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiAngemon

No.

It was in the original game so I don't see why they should change it.

So that people who play KH2, then Birth By Sleep won't have their brains all ker-skuffled from seeing Queen Minnie banish Pete, when they'd expect King Mickey to banish him, possibly for attempting to kidnap the Queen!

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
For all we know, Minnie gave the sentence while Mickey was the one that banished him. We don't actually know when the cutscene in the game occurred anyway.

YoshiAngemon

For all we know, Minnie gave the sentence while Mickey was the one that banished him. We don't actually know when the cutscene in the game occurred anyway.

[video=youtube;P3nUxjabcBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3nUxjabcBY[/video] - Is this proof enough? The Disney Town may SEEM like a filler world, but it's Story-related, overall, because it deals with how Maleficent makes a deal with Pete.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;P3nUxjabcBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3nUxjabcBY[/video] - Is this proof enough? The Disney Town may SEEM like a filler world, but it's Story-related, overall, because it deals with how Maleficent makes a deal with Pete.

Nobody said it looked like filler. Ven is saying that we don't know if Minnie was the one to actually banish Pete, or if Mickie took a pitstop home and did the job. We don't know how much time had passed inbetween the scene where Maleficent frees Pete and the actual sentence.

k99y77

Awards
Better idea: Since most KH Games are a remake of the Original Game, then just have the KH Collection consist of Re:Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 2, and Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (with Bonus Content, like an extended storyline). Besides, you can have your PS2s serviced by Sony, for a small fee. It's no big.
i really hope they give us BBS and BBSV2 in a collection that would be awesome!

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Nobody said it looked like filler. Ven is saying that we don't know if Minnie was the one to actually banish Pete, or if Mickie took a pitstop home and did the job. We don't know how much time had passed inbetween the scene where Maleficent frees Pete and the actual sentence.

Thanks for making it clearer Ethy. Guess he misinterpreted what I was trying to say.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Better idea: Since most KH Games are a remake of the Original Game, then just have the KH Collection consist of Re:Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 2, and Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (with Bonus Content, like an extended storyline). Besides, you can have your PS2s serviced by Sony, for a small fee. It's no big.

Also, small fee = most don't want to pay. I'd rather have the game accessible on the latest generation system like I should be able to. If I can play my PSX games on the PS3 by buying them, I should be able to play my PS2 ones as well. (this is ignoring backwards compatible PS3s)

Thanks for making it clearer Ethy. Guess he misinterpreted what I was trying to say.

No problem Ven~ I live to explain people's words~

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
yeah but i doubt they would include BBS with the other three since one, it would be p expensive, two, that seems like something that would be seperate. Again, I could be wrong.
They could always sell BBS individually. Might create some confusion, but it'd be cheaper.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
About that Minnie/Mickey-banish-thingy, wasn't it rather so that it was a mistranslation from the japanese original in KH II anyways?
As far as I know in japanese you have no differentiation between male and female pronouns...and heika (Majesty in japanese) is a neutral word as well.

---

As for the remasters, KH 1, Re:CoM and KH 2 would already suffice, although I would surely think twice of buying it if it doesn't have the FM-Content.

tacochance

Good point about Team Silent being disbanded. And Edgar Rice Buroughs' Tarzan novels are public domain now. Meaning ANYONE can use the characters and distribute and publish the books at least believe.

Unrequited Lust

Of course the Remasters will be PS3 exclusive. I meant that as in KH3, it will surely be multi-platform, like FFXIII.
I hope not, I want that Blu Ray used. Unless the 360 version uses multiple disks like LA Noire.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Kh collection wont even take up one blu ray which is 25 gigs. There will be plenty of space on a 360 disk for 3 one g ig games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back