• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did lea turn into axel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We don't know. There are a lot of things that could have happened. Maybe Lea didn't make it out of RG when the Darkness invaded and he was trapped there until he was eventually attacked by a Heartless. He could have eventually been forced into experiments by the Apprentices (they have those cells in the secret passage under RG), he could have escaped RG then somewhere along the line got attacked by a Heartless...I could go on.

But we don't know.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
He could have eventually been forced into experiments by the Apprentices (they have those cells in the secret passage under RG)

This is my favorite possibility. It ties in perfectly with him and Isa trying to break into the castle, Isa's yellow eyes, Axel and Saix's plot to overthrow the Organization, and Axel's almost-out-of-character level of sadism at Vexen and Zexion's deaths... and it's just about the cruelest thing that could be done to them.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
It has not been confirmed how it happened, but I think Ethnic Woman's theory makes sense.

Able_Beard

Banned
I'm more interested in why Saix became the way he did, he was pretty much the same as Axel...but he changed so much.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This is my favorite possibility. It ties in perfectly with him and Isa trying to break into the castle, Isa's yellow eyes, Axel and Saix's plot to overthrow the Organization, and Axel's almost-out-of-character level of sadism at Vexen and Zexion's deaths... and it's just about the cruelest thing that could be done to them.

I agree. It is my favorite theory out of them all and seems like the perfect answer to everything you listed above.

Axel did enjoy their deaths, didn't he? That was why when we went from CoM to KH2, Axel seemed to be pretty different which caught me off guard. I thought he was out of character, but if you think about this theory and his behavior in CoM, it fits.

I'm more interested in why Saix became the way he did, he was pretty much the same as Axel...but he changed so much.

Well, gold/orange eyes represent some kind of tie to Xehanort. Either before he was changed into a Nobody, he spent time with Xehanort the Apprentice, or as Saix he spent more time around Xemnas. We would need to know what happened during the 10 year gap to understand Saix' personality change.

Which I am still convinced has something to do with their attempts to get into the Castle for whatever reason. (Hope BBSv2 explains all of these things)

Well Saix wanted to have a heart and became obsessed with Kingdom Hearts and also I think he really wanted to be Xemnas's number 1

He didn't want to be Xemnas' XO. He wanted to take over the Organization with Axel, like it was said in Days. In order to do that, he needed to seem loyal to Xemnas.

There is more to it than Saix wanting a Heart. The motive for why Saix and Axel wanted to take over the Org was never explained.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Axel did enjoy their deaths, didn't he? That was why when we went from CoM to KH2, Axel seemed to be pretty different which caught me off guard. I thought he was out of character, but if you think about this theory and his behavior in CoM, it fits.

He really did. XD; With Vexen, he had the creepiest grin ever, and seemed to be enjoying himself way too much, and he toyed around with Zexion before having Repliku off him, too.

Those bits gave me huge amounts of problems in the past with Axel generally being a good person otherwise... but in the context of revenge, it makes a whole lot of sense (especially since even he isn't quite sure about why he's able to do it like that).

C.C.

Website
forums.khinsider.com
I still think his names flat out silly its a girls name after all!

Got a problem with girls? :p

But ya like stated above I think he got tangled with the org along with Isa.

Silly thought but I like to think Larxene was with Lea & Isa when they got put into the org. Its highly unlikely because I'm sure they woulda emphasized the point in BBS and they would have acted like friends when inside the org. They could have forgotten about their friendship after becoming nobodies though.

Meh. Really I just wish they gave the only female Org member (Xion excluded) a little more depth :s

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nobodies don't really forget anything, though. They have all of their memories, and remember how it was to feel. Roxas was unique in that he couldn't remember his Somebody's life.

C.C.

Website
forums.khinsider.com
^ Oooh yah that's right. I was thinking they forgot everything like their memories and emotions. But they just can't remember the feeling of feeling the emotions...? Jeez trying to keep up with this game is nuts :p

localorange

Got a problem with girls? :p

But ya like stated above I think he got tangled with the org along with Isa.

Silly thought but I like to think Larxene was with Lea & Isa when they got put into the org. Its highly unlikely because I'm sure they woulda emphasized the point in BBS and they would have acted like friends when inside the org. They could have forgotten about their friendship after becoming nobodies though.

It's a nice thought, but I don't think it happened. I remember reading a novel translation (part of the KH2 novels I think?), and there's mention that Larxene was recruited sometime during the events of KH1. Larxene proceeds to ask Axel how she looks in her new uniform, and Axel is pretty indifferent to her in general. There's no mention that they knew each other in a past life.

Last edited:

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Just a guess, but maybe he lost his heart and became a nobody

lol just kidding, seriously though, it's anyones guess until the creators actually confirm it.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Maybe it can be the combo of the two? He was captured by the apprentices to experiment on. But while they were experimenting on the darkness,RG stared to fall apart and he was left to run away (Well him and Isa) But the darkness caught up to him. They both prob has strong hearts, so that's why they were turned into Nobodies. :3

Princess-Sammi

This is also my favourite theory - it sounds very logical. Now hopefully we'll receive BBS Volume 2 to further delve into the events of the year after BBS occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back