• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HD Remasters Development

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I just hope it comes out on Xbox---

tumblr_loeyd6pn6N1qbj5ibo1_500.gif

tumblr_logl9ezSR21qi1i6f.gif

Able_Beard

Banned
It'll take less then a year lol.

As we all have said before it should have FM om it.

I'd also like to say, BBS could go on just like how God of War has a new collection pack out including nothing but PSP games. So It's not that far of a stretch for them to throw it in.

Also if they are going ahead and putting BBS in, there going to have to scheme for the back buttons and the left analog stick. So I don't see why they just can't put the camera on an analog stick for KH1, I personally know how easy that is to do lol.

Monoochrom

I'm not interested in PS3 remasters, but if they were all available remastered for the Vita, that would give me ALOT of incentive to buy the thing.

k99y77

Awards
if they ever made this HD collection i hope they don't fix the drive bar refill glitch in KH2 olympic coliseum XD.

KeckII

If they remaster BBS:FM as well, all KH fans that have a PS3 and don't have a PSP (and they are significantly numerous) would run desperately to buy the remaster.

k99y77

Awards
If they remaster BBS:FM as well, all KH fans that have a PS3 and don't have a PSP (and they are significantly numerous) would run desperately to buy the remaster.
i agree they should release an HD remake for PS3 to give the game better graphics/controls
im getting tired pressing L+R to lock on.

k99y77

Awards
you do know u can change it right?
yes but the camera controls still suck, i want to go back to the old days where we used to press one button to lock-on, and the game suffers from long loading times even when you install data, maybe they could fix it when they release this HD remaster.

Last edited:

kdude17

Totally. Higher sales from people who have Xbox 360's and not PS3's... I mean, why would they want to make a way bigger profit?

I hope they do, but that's very unlikely. I'm sure there are many other KH fans who bought a 360 instead of a ps3 and remasters would be a must buy (for myself included, but I'm deffinetly not getting my hopes up).

Last edited:

Unrequited Lust

Totally. Higher sales from people who have Xbox 360's and not PS3's... I mean, why would they want to make a way bigger profit?

Well it's probably not bad. It just makes absolutely no sense. It'd never happen. The question just becomes awkward. You'd never see the God of War collection on the 360 and there's no indication that it's even a possibility.

Kingdom Hearts 3 on the other hand, that is a possibility. It's just really unlikely.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
lol because that is definitely the worst thing that can happen to this series.

I would hate that, I dont really care if games go multi-plat but how are you going to release some games that were exclusive to a company's console onto another and then re-release it onto another company's console. Its nothing big but that would be a dumb idea to me, for them it would increase sales but its my opinion.

For The King

^Erm, they are releasing Peace Walker & MGS 3 on 360, Konami obviously see no issue with it.
Well it's probably not bad. It just makes absolutely no sense. It'd never happen. The question just becomes awkward. You'd never see the God of War collection on the 360 and there's no indication that it's even a possibility.

Kingdom Hearts 3 on the other hand, that is a possibility. It's just really unlikely.

I didn't see a MGS collection happening on the Xbox 360 either, but guess what? It's happening. I'm sure there won't be a KH collection on 360, but it would be cool if they did. Although the ONLY reason I want it to remain a PS3 thing, is because I need a reason to buy a PS3.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Why does it matter? There is no con to this besides your own personal beef. Besides, KH has never been an only Sony thing so quit your whining.

Unrequited Lust

^Erm, they are releasing Peace Walker & MGS 3 on 360, Konami obviously see no issue with it.

I didn't see a MGS collection happening on the Xbox 360 either, but guess what? It's happening. I'm sure there won't be a KH collection on 360, but it would be cool if they did. Although the ONLY reason I want it to remain a PS3 thing, is because I need a reason to buy a PS3.

Interesting. I had no idea. I stand corrected. I'll change my stance that the Kingdom Hearts collection appearing on the 360 from "impossible" to "unlikely."

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If the KH Collection went to PS3 and Xbox, I'd see it as an opportunity to make my 360 friends realize how much of a great series it is.
If it went to 360 only, I'd be fucking pissed.
If it went to PS3 only, I'd go "WOO HOO EAT IT BITCHES! WOOOOOOO!" even though they wouldn't care

For The King

Why does it matter? There is no con to this besides your own personal beef. Besides, KH has never been an only Sony thing so quit your whining.
Exactly, I don't really care if they decide to go multiplatform. All I care about is the game coming out in general. Plus if it helps with the series sales, I am all for it. Like I said, the only reason I wouldn't want it to come out on other systems, is because I have been waiting for a reason to buy a PS3 and this would be it.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Considering Square Enix's 'situation' it isn't as unlikely as you think

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Of course the Remasters will be PS3 exclusive. I meant that as in KH3, it will surely be multi-platform, like FFXIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back