• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Memory Master: The Story of How I Got Justice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty

In a few years we will see a book entitled:

"How I would have killed my child."
I expected to see some OJ comments, but that still made me laugh so hard I shot coke onto my monitor.

O

Oberon

★;5562318 said:
Eh, she'll get what she deserves, innocent or not, eventually.

if she is innocent, what is there to get? lol

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Ugh what is the deal with all the comments of "What's done is done" or "Oh well"?

Seriously where your passion for justice! There are very few people I would say are pure evil, and I believe Casey Anthony is pure evil. The people on the Jury are absolute idiots who probably just didn't like the prosecution and probably didn't pay attention that much since it was said over and over they didn't take many notes.

I gotta be honest if it was one of my family members on that Jury then when they got home I would tell them exactly how I feel and never speak to them again.

Once again children are degraded in this country, a baby killer walks free, and the justice system fails once again. If I was an old man and didn't have many years left in my life I would just go and deliver justice myself on this bitch. Here's hoping tomorrow at sentencing someone kills her in the court house or some gets her on the way out.

I can only pray that little Caylee in heaven is completely unaware of the things taking place in this case.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

I recall reading that if someone killed their child, off with their head. Bring back those times.

Mahatma Ghandi said:
An eye for an eye makes everyone blind.

Ugh what is the deal with all the comments of "What's done is done" or "Oh well"?

Seriously where your passion for justice!

Well, what exactly is one supposed to do about it? Drive up to where she lives and beat her with a crowbar?

Yes it's a terrible that a potential child murderer got free (if she was like the news article seemed to imply), but there's nothing anybody can do about it without breaking the law themselves.

Besides: what kind of life do you think she's going to live when everyone around her thinks she killed her child? It doesn't matter if she was found innocent, because many people (yourself included) obviously are not convinced and will treat her accordingly.

Here's hoping tomorrow at sentencing someone kills her in the court house or some gets her on the way out.

I wouldn't feel very sorry for her if that happened, but killing her won't bring her daughter back, and the person who did it would only get into trouble themselves.

Last edited:
Awards

The thing is, the jury technically (by the book) might have done the right thing.
Their job is to decide whether, beyond a reasonable doubt, she killed her child. The burden of proof is on the prosecution.

There was loads of evidence, but it was all circumstantial. And there were many things that weren't elaborated on- was the smell in the car trash or a decomposing body? Was the trace amount of chloroform supposed to come from a decomposing body or used to make a person pass out? All of these could be spun in a different direction, connecting the dots in a different manner (which the defense attempted to do). The prosecution did not do enough (or did not have enough tangible evidence), to connect her to the crime conclusively. That alone left enough doubt in the jurors' minds.

Do I think she did it? Absolutely. I'm just as angered by the verdict. Her kid went missing for a month, and she didn't say anything. She lied about her having a baby sitter, lied about a kidnapper, lied about where she worked, lied about a suspicious diary entry. Her kid was found with duck tape on her mouth, her impounded car had a foul smell in it. That, in my mind, is beyond a reasonable doubt, but I can see why someone would argue otherwise, and it does not surprise me that they found her not guilty.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I think wishing death upon the woman is pointless. If she is truly guilty, death would only be too kind to her. Instead, let her live with the world hating her and her conscience will do the rest.

If she is truly guilty, eventually she'll be mentally tortured by it because now she can probably never get an honest job, she'll never be able to walk into a coffee shop without people staring and whispering about her, and every minute of the day she'll be scrutinized. If she goes on to write a book about this or let it be marketed upon, it isn't like she'll get any sympathy from those who believe her to be guilty. They will just condemn her more.

If she is innocent (which I doubt she is...her daughter is missing for 31 days and she does nothing about it? She changed her story so many times and nobody thought that was suspicious?) then she probably won't even try to write a book or movie or anything because all she'll want is peace.

That is my stupid spiel on this.

And that I agree with Grass.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

I honestly think she was lying to protect someone, which was an argument the defense brought up.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I honestly think she was lying to protect someone, which was an argument the defense brought up.

Who was she protecting then? Was it honestly worth all of the lying that made her look guilty? Was it worth the near chance of her going to jail for the rest of her life?

Silverslide

The defense said she drowned in the family pool by accident and that George knew about it, so maybe him??

They also had a text message he sent that said, it was an accident that spiraled out of control.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

The way I see it, she wasn't found innocent just not guilty. They didn't have the evidence to say she murdered her child and they can't base their verdict off circumstantial evidence or emotions they may have towards Casey. As sad as it is, the jurors did their job which was to make a verdict based on what they were given and they obviously weren't given enough.

I believe the lady did it, but legally they can't prove she did...

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

Well, what exactly is one supposed to do about it? Drive up to where she lives and beat her with a crowbar?

Yes it's a terrible that a potential child murderer got free (if she was like the news article seemed to imply), but there's nothing anybody can do about it without breaking the law themselves.

Besides: what kind of life do you think she's going to live when everyone around her thinks she killed her child? It doesn't matter if she was found innocent, because many people (yourself included) obviously are not convinced and will treat her accordingly.

I wouldn't feel very sorry for her if that happened, but killing her won't bring her daughter back, and the person who did it would only get into trouble themselves.

^ The only person with sense here.

The justice system failed? Do you have any friggen idea how many murders, rapists, and other sorts of criminals the justice system has put in their places? One case you don't agree with and you scream that it is flawed. The jury is you. The common folk decided she was not guilty. They did not see enough evidence to convict her. Is she truly innocent? Maybe. Maybe not. For now, she is considered not guilty by the court.

What makes you think she is guilty? By what the media tells you? Here is a good piece of advice. Never trust the media entirely. The media will go despicable things to make a story bigger, even if it means hurting people. I recall a story about a vicious dog attack a few years ago. The media made out the owner and his mother to be terrible monsters when in fact they turned out to be very caring and loving. The media probably blew this out of proportions to make more people pay attention to their stories. It isn't the first time and won't be the last.

This woman will never be able to lead a normal life again. Everywhere she goes, she'll be only known as the child killer. The haunting fact of her child's death will follow her forever. You simply just don't sleep at night peacefully with that on your mind.

Silverslide

Here is a good piece of advice. Never trust the media entirely. The media will go despicable things to make a story bigger, even if it means hurting people. I recall a story about a vicious dog attack a few years ago. The media made out the owner and his mother to be terrible monsters when in fact they turned out to be very caring and loving. The media probably blew this out of proportions to make more people pay attention to their stories. It isn't the first time and won't be the last.

Hell yeah. I live in the central florida area, which is where the crime took place, and deadass, all of the newstations are using this case as an opportunity to get more views. They don't care about being unbiased and telling the truth, they only care about milking this case that doesn't involve them, and getting their viewers up. A commercial literally said "The Casey Anthony trial is over, not guilty, but what next? Watch Fox35" Fucking disgusting and makes me hate these new channels even more. People nowadays are sheep when it comes to things like this.

Goddard

How anyone is mad about this, I don't know? Cause laws that require proof of knowledge, malice, and willful action, let alone actual action on the part of the accused have been upheld? You want to blame someone? Blame the People, they could easily have charged negligence and gotten 15 years to life (cause if lying to law enforcement is wrong than the same info leans towards failure to act or omission to act on the part of the parent), instead they looked way up on the apple tree and eyed the death penalty.

The American justice system works and works well if a person who committed murder, which no one here denies, walks away if the government could not prove it beyond reasonable doubt. You want faith? Seek better law enforcment, and less political DA's.

Magic

You know, I think we should all be more angry at the cops who didn't go into the swamp where Caylee's remains were as soon as it was reported. That would've potentially changed the outcome if they found her one month instead of 6 months later.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

I honesty dont see how she got off with a slap on the wrist.... but what up sets me most is that there was no justice was served for the little girl that was obviously murdered imo.

not to pull a race card but if that was a sister in her position they would be prepping the lethal injection right about now. ''Just Sayin''

Awards

not to pull a race card but if that was a sister in her position they would be prepping the lethal injection right about now. ''Just Sayin''

oj-simpson-smiling-murder-trial.jpg

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Hell yeah. I live in the central florida area, which is where the crime took place, and deadass, all of the newstations are using this case as an opportunity to get more views. They don't care about being unbiased and telling the truth, they only care about milking this case that doesn't involve them, and getting their viewers up. A commercial literally said "The Casey Anthony trial is over, not guilty, but what next? Watch Fox35" bonking disgusting and makes me hate these new channels even more. People nowadays are sheep when it comes to things like this.

Bonk yeah! This is why I only watch the Daily Show and the Colbert Report. Those shows feel more like news than the "real" news programs.

As for the flawed justice system, yes it's flawed, but this is a case of the jurors doing their job. Everyone else was incompetent, but the jurors made their verdict based on everything tangible that was shown in court. No solid evidence=no argument. And considering how much that argument changed................that still wasnt evidence.

Last edited:

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust

Hell if the media decided to make this a local city news affair not a lot of you would even give a dam

Well duh. How can people feel bad about something they have absolutely no knowledge about? A lot of people are so upset with this because they've been given easy access to plenty of information about Caylee. Unless you expect people to somehow feel bad about every single murder case they have no idea about, there's no reason to act like people only care simply because it's all over the news.

State

Awards

There's a similar situation like this case in my country, it's the everyday theme in the most viewed gossip tv program (which consists of flaming the suspect, her mother, her attorneys, and telling the dept. of justice to hurry/take it easy, those kinds of stupid things ((there's even a facebook group))). Even the idiot of the Attorney General started blurting out assumptions and accusations.

And why do some of the idiots care? Because it was milked as fuck. I admit, I used to care, but after comprehending it's just another murder, I don't give a fuck anymore. Now the everyday rant is; "trolololo the dept is takin deir time!!! trololulz they should hurry/take it easy" Goddammit, the Secretary of Justice, Attorney General, and the prosecutor assigned to the case have admitted that they know who did it, but they want to present the case to court when they have sufficient and solid evidence. >:-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back