• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► HELP ME PLZ... *A baby sparrow*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Rikku*

Awards
You see I hope I have post it in right place. Today I find a baby bird that is new born and close to his deth and I help him and give him water with little sugar. He is breathing little hard and he cant stand. Good news is he can move his legs and wings. He dont have much energy and he always sit on his back and wen he get on his foots he cant control him self and he is a NEW BORN SPARROW. Any one here knows what should I do? :( I dont want him to die. Please...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Take to vet if care that much about bird baby. Doctor of animal person.

Last edited:

*Rikku*

Awards
vet??? In the place I live killing a animal is better then a vet. I got a wagging tail with same storry but he was older and he was practicing flying. One vet say He cant live one say free him he is old enough and one knows nothing. Its better to take care of him by my self till go to vet. that why Im here and asking that.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Take Google look at what feed good for bird then.

*Rikku*

Awards
Thank you after his hard moments finally he past his life with faith... and honor... his light will always shine in me as a shooting star... DEAR EARTH TAKE THIS YOUNG MAN TO HEAVENS... HIS TRUE NAME FAITH... I PUT HIM IN YOUR HANDS.... FOREVER..... *Yeah I know Im trying to learn talking this way*

very differentiable
Awards
Now add the marinade and gently heat it up to the point of cooking.

very differentiable
Awards
It also has a huge deficit in spelling and grammar, i guess those two go together.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Thank you after his hard moments finally he past his life with faith... and honor... his light will always shine in me as a shooting star... DEAR EARTH TAKE THIS YOUNG MAN TO HEAVENS... HIS TRUE NAME FAITH... I PUT HIM IN YOUR HANDS.... FOREVER..... *Yeah I know Im trying to learn talking this way*

guys, let's back off, she's just trying to learn talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back