• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D offically to be at E3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm expecting more gameplay shown. Maybe a boss battle or two. As far as worlds are concerned I expect this:

1. Mysterious Tower
2. Destiny Islands
3. Traverse Town
4. Notre Dame (More screentime for this world)

New worlds to be revealed:

5. Jungle Book
6. Pinocchio

The new worlds are the ones most likely to get in KH3D since they were cut most recently from previous games and Jungle Book has been cut twice.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Well I'm torn. I've told myself not to keep updated on 3D to avoid being disappointed, but I wonder if I'll be able to keep that promise :/....I've been doing a good job seeing as this the first post I've made in this board for while.

It'll be so hard looking up a possible release date without running into spoilers.

Zul

Awards
This is a kh game im actually excited to see, sad to say with the last few games it hasnt been that way.

i hope im not setting my standards to high with this one.

The pattern of KH trailers being much better than the actual game started since KH1 all the way up until today. I was finally freed of the "okay..maybe THIS time it'll be better!" mentality after BBS and especially RE:Coded.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I just hope they tell us a lot of details about the game. Like will it have multiplayer. What kind of new features have been given to the combat system. Stuff like that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
that's the same trailer they showed at last years e3 though, so why show the same one again?
The first 3D trailer we got was in January. The only trailer for Kingdom hearts that we got from E3 last year was for Birth by Sleep.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
bonk, they showed a trailer at E3? Hot damn, now I'm really excited /sarcasm and boredness.

P.S. Also, note I said "we" as in us here in this community. We've never actually seen that trailer shown in the way it was presented there. The only one we saw was Birth by Sleep but go fish :|

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I highly doubt they'll show the same trailer. lol watch, its just Nomura dressed as Sora at E3 reenacting the trailer with fans.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Oy, oy, oy! That sort of attitude is what started the final mix mess! o_o;;;

Anyhows, I'll be satisfied to get at least a Japanese release date but I'm somehow not expecting it.
This. Exactly.

I would be more than satisfied with a JAP release date, because that would give an estimated time of when to expect it in NA (I'd give a year). But I feel like it might just be some new screen shots or something. :// I really hope I'm wrong, but maybe my pessimism won't lead me to disappointment.

Talys Alankil

Sweet ! Finally get to see some of this quite elusive game. As for FFXIII-2, it better be there if it's to be released worldwide by the end of the year ^^

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I can't wait for the thread where everyone is complaining of the lack of KH related news at E3.

superman11

This is one of the reasons I bought a Nintendo 3DS!! Hopefully, they'll have a demo or at the very least an EPIC trailer!!

How exactly does one attend E3 anyways?

-KM

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
This is one of the reasons I bought a Nintendo 3DS!! Hopefully, they'll have a demo or at the very least an EPIC trailer!!

How exactly does one attend E3 anyways?

-KM
It's not open to the public. You have to be a game journalist or a washed up internet celebrity like Spoony.

superman11

Drat, I guess I'll just have to become a celebrity then... I can never become a game journalist.. :/ At least, I know for sure they'll have Skyward Sword ;)

-KM

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Drat, I guess I'll just have to become a celebrity then... I can never become a game journalist.. :/ At least, I know for sure they'll have Skyward Sword ;)

-KM
good luck with that lol

you should come on over to the Zelda discussion thread in the videogame section.

would be cool to release a 3-D trailer of kh3D on the 3ds after the E3 trailer, assuming there is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back