• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Basic Plot of 3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmartin912

i am new to this website(sign up/member), but i gave been following it since the beginning as well as the kingdom hearts game, but i think that i have the basic plot of kingdom hearts Dream Drop Distance! we all know that its going to be about sora and rikus mark of mastery.... but as stated by nomura himself, the main theme of the game is trust and that we should expect the unexpected, well if you have played kingdom hearts 2 then you have heard xemnas saying in the final battle to both sora and riku (to sora) "Sora, are you sure you can trust riku?" (to riku) "Riku, are you not jealous of sora? (or something along those lines)" so maybe since xehanort is obviously going to make a return as his full self then he might try and pit sora and riku against eachother, and since riku has given into the darkness once before, one would think he would again right? no! as i said before nomura said to expect the unexpected so who in the world would have thought sora would turn to darkness? well like the first game says in the station of awakening "the closer you get to the light, the bigger your shadow becomes" i hope i am right, oh and if you see something wrong please inform me!!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
So basicly you're theory is that Sora will fall to darkness am I right? It's something that's been been debated for a while now, most have figured that Riku falling into darkness again is anticlimatic. Though I don't think Sora will necessarily "fall" to darkness, but perhaps accept it. Like if Riku is representaive of darkness going towards light but remaining in the middle (twilight) I think Sora will be representative of light going towards the darkness but remaining in the middle as well. That's what I thinkany way.

The MoM will only be a poriton of the game btw, not the whole thing.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Er, next time, please name your threads appropriately.

This theory is amongst the most common regarding 3D and it's been mentioned quite a few times already ^^

SoraXVen

i'm not sure if sora can fall into darkness. Nomura stated that sora would be the protagonist until the end of the series, and unless they make a game where you are the antagonist, which may be too much of a twist(even for nomura lol), then i can't see that happening. Although I do like the concept of Xeanhort pitting Sora and Rikku against each other. Perhaps he's setting in motion the creation of the next Xblade.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Perhaps he's setting in motion the creation of the next Xblade.

While I can see Xehanort (whatever the incarnation of him will be present in KH3D (aside from Xemnas and his Heartless form)) pitting Sora and Riku against each to use them to his own ends, the X-Blade being recreated by using them seems unlikely. It depends on perspective, he could use a Thanatos Gambit, or use them physically IE Ven and Vanitas fusion. The former being more likely compared to the later of the two, reason being both Riku and Sora have light and darkness within their hearts. And as far as we currently know, the only way to the X-Blade is the fusion of a heart of pure darkness and another of pure light. Even then, it's hard to say if Riku and Sora would fall for such trickery that easily, it worked in KH1 and CoM (to a degree), but a 3rd time would be much (from a creative standpoint)

There's little info on the game as is, so think what you will. Hell, I could be completely wrong, just wanted to throw my 2 cents out there.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i swear man, if i see another thread titled like its news on 3D, im gonna hit someone.

screenshot01.png

i dunno man, it looks pretty clear to me :\

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
just a small thing I discoverd a couple of days ago, a mirror (or whatever is covered up) in yen sids tower in the room where you get you're clothes say that "you see yourself beeing consumed by darkness" or something like that. ReCoded also gave me a feeling Sora was gonna fall to darkness somehow but when I look quickly at KH and KH II, Sora is the last person I expect to fall to darkness. just look at him. still I got a creepy feeling that's the direction Nomura wants to go. I guess we'll just have to wait and see

digimikej

Awards
just a small thing I discoverd a couple of days ago, a mirror (or whatever is covered up) in yen sids tower in the room where you get you're clothes say that "you see yourself beeing consumed by darkness" or something like that. ReCoded also gave me a feeling Sora was gonna fall to darkness somehow but when I look quickly at KH and KH II, Sora is the last person I expect to fall to darkness. just look at him. still I got a creepy feeling that's the direction Nomura wants to go. I guess we'll just have to wait and see

those mirrors all reflected the drive forms. one said something about mastery, another about ultimate power, another about brute strength, another about magic, another....im gonna shut up with the anothers, its the drive forms, that mirror was anti form.

jmartin912

well like one person said earlier, he wont probably wont become BAD once he takes control of that darkness but use it for good and be able to control both light and dark at the same time :D im sorry if this has been stated before, like i said im new to the forums side kay?
i'm not sure if sora can fall into darkness. Nomura stated that sora would be the protagonist until the end of the series, and unless they make a game where you are the antagonist, which may be too much of a twist(even for nomura lol), then i can't see that happening. Although I do like the concept of Xeanhort pitting Sora and Rikku against each other. Perhaps he's setting in motion the creation of the next Xblade.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
My theory is that Xehanort would try to take possession of Riku, and then Sora would go on a gay-filled rampage screaming Riku's name throughout many worlds looking for him, or somewhere along the lines of that theory.

jmartin912

so... just like kingdom hearts I ? haha them it would be better off being a port :/
My theory is that Xehanort would try to take possession of Riku, and then Sora would go on a gay-filled rampage screaming Riku's name throughout many worlds looking for him, or somewhere along the lines of that theory.

Radar

Bronze Member
I dont think Sora falling into darkness will happen, nor Riku using it for evil purposes again. I think it is going to be something else that we probably cant think of. (Nomura might have caught on by now that we can figure out the games endings before they even come out.)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I dont think Sora falling into darkness will happen, nor Riku using it for evil purposes again. I think it is going to be something else that we probably cant think of. (Nomura might have caught on by now that we can figure out the games endings before they even come out.)

He did say that he and the rest of the team are looking forward to reading speculation about the upcoming titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back