• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mega Man Legends 3 (Prototype Version Ann- nvm lol)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
2n89evk.png

Platforms: not the 3ds
Release Date: never u mad?

we decided not to make this shitty game hahaha fags

time to make super duper street fighter iv turbo ex + alpha

dlc4lyfe

do you see all of these screenshots? looks good doesn't it? too bad you'll never play it XD at least you have re the merceneries 3D right? lol​

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Don't care for the faggy new characters, but other than that this looks cool.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I'm happy this is happening and everything but if you like wasting money on incomplete demo builds, I guess I can respect that.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Megaman Legends was the only Megaman I ever played, & I didnt play much of it but what I did play I loved! Looking forward to this & replaying the ps1 titles!

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Huge fan of the other games, but I'm not really impressed with what I'm seeing.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Wait...what?25252525252525252525252525252525252525252525
Jesus, learn how to bypass the 25 character minimum the right way.

Capcom is selling you the pre-alpha build, marketing it as a prologue to the actual game. The gameplay showed so far during the Niconico event yesterday (here, here, and here) looks rough. Most noticable is the framerate drops everywhere. In its current build, it'd feel like the 3DS would crash if you tried playing it.

This is where the Mega Man Legends Developer Room comes in. Planned as a place where users could get in on the development process, we knew there was some way we could utilize this to help our project succeed. We ended up reaching an unprecedented agreement. As it happens, it was decided that the prototype version of the game we had submitted within the company would be sold as a downloadable—“Mega Man Legends 3 Prototype Version”. Furthermore, the heat and excitement surrounding this downloadable title would determine whether or not the full game could be greenlit. If hype is strong, the full title will be a go. If not, it’s a no-go. I don’t even want to think about that outcome!
Devroom > Blog > Big Announcement

herp

New trailer here, by the way.

edit: Official site now open.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I for some reason ever got into this mega man game, but it does look fun I might have to give the demo a try to see if I want to get it or not, I love the old mega man games like battle network and megaman X series

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
ewww then you can count me out of this haha, I love Megaman and all but this one is just not the best in the series imo.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
"Pay to play."
You're gonna have to pay to play the DEMO (something like Dissidia Prologus).
It's not even like Prologus. At least with Prologus you got something out of it.

Here they're selling not even a demo, but the pre-alpha build, which they're marketing as the prologue in order to get fan feedback to work with (read: they have no idea what to do). It's kind of insulting.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Furthermore they're holding the game ransom with it. If it doesn't sell, Legends 3 is getting canned

State

Awards
It's not even like Prologus. At least with Prologus you got something out of it.

Here they're selling not even a demo, but the pre-alpha build, which they're marketing as the prologue in order to get fan feedback to work with (read: they have no idea what to do). It's kind of insulting.

Furthermore they're holding the game ransom with it. If it doesn't sell, Legends 3 is getting canned

Wow... Dunno if I should feel like the idea is ingenious or that I'm being robbed. @_@

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

I understand why they're doing that though. The series has been great so far, I wouldn't want them to mess it up either. However I don't appreciate dropping the whole project based on how well the demo goes (most people don't want to pay for a demo). But Inafune did state that he was hesitant to even release this due to popularity issues so I can't blame them for playing it safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back