• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The ORG [Completed]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Re: The ORG

Okay hai guys. I'm not neglecting this or anything I got tons of ideas thanks to listening to Homestuck songs. Just kinda tired and exhausted thanks to surgeries and stuff that's barely toned to vicaden.

Think I'll be working on 11 tonight. SUGGESTIONS?

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Dryxa--

Kinxu. :B

And sexy things.

Muse

you look atrocious

april *U*

cigarettes

charxai

azure

bugles

uhhhh C:

Izayoi

galactic cancer

I will look into this.

Also we passed 900 views. :D That means we totally have some stalkers reading this. C'mon speak up I like having fans~

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards

Oh WHY? Just Why haven't I been told of such awesomeness existing earlier T_T ?!

Joe. This is Epic 8D.

I have been reading straight since chapter one and I can't stop XD.

Need Moar of this awesomeness <3/ miss the Org. XV Rp >.<

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Dude you should totally take a bunch more meds and then start writing and brainstorming as fast as you can.

Trippy shit.

WUI.

Izayoi

galactic cancer

Yaaaaay I'm not too dead to not do this. :3

Chapter 11 – Foreboding Expression

Claws were unsheathed on the ends of Ryjemex’s fingers. He blinked to adjust himself to the light shining right in his face. The dots in his vision started to clear when something moved in the light; Xanele’s other hand was being used to summon her weapon, a large chakram, her rekka, vibrantly colored in reds and yellows. She swung the giant ring upward, and Ryjemex leaned backward mid-lunge to avoid losing his face.

Now on his knees a few feet away, Xanele did not let up, and she threw the bright ball of light in her left hand, which exploded when it hit the dusty floor, like it was made of glass. Ryjemex shielded his face with his prosthetic limb, but felt a shard or two make a dent in his legs.

“Mine!” He hissed, strafing behind a desk. Ryjemex darted around the fixture, trying to keep Xemnas and Xenjin confused, and outmaneuver the one who could see him. Xanele leapt off the floor, so that she was crouched on the desk, and brought her arm around, once again aiming for the head of the attacker. Fortunately for Ryjemex, she was holding her weapon with her left, leaving the arm attachment wide open.

He deflected the fist with the back of his metal arm, which was far thicker than any biological carapace, and sidestepped to another side of the desk, reaching for the blue piece of armor with the same hand.

But it once again struck something, this time a weapon not of his opponent. He looked to his left, where some long object thing was holding him back. The light emitting from Xanele barely revealed Xenjin holding her lance, blocking Ryjemex from moving forward. She, like Xanele, or Ryjemex, or Charxai, or Xoje, could get around easily in the dark. Her element, carbon, meant she could sense individuals based on their builds.

Ryjemex, fed up with powers convenient to the situation, accessed his own, and wrenched the rekka out of Xanele’s hand with a tug of electromagnetic energy.

Of course this had little to no effect on Xenjin when he attempted to do the same to her; her lance was made of refined carbon, without a very strong magnetic field to accompany it. By the time Ryjemex realized this was futile, the pole met his skull with a loud crack. He fell to his knees, and Xanele went for her weapon during his down time.

“Girls, get out of here!” Xemnas shouted from the other room. Some blue glow was flickering through the doorway, as he prepared something in the dark. They ignored him though, and had every intention of fighting the cyborg off.

Xenjin stabbed, seeing a silhouette in her mind and not laying off it. Ryjemex was busy dodging, while keeping Xanele away from her weapon; she had dived off the desk with a clatter, kicking at Ryjemex but being clawed at in response.

“What do you want with it anyway?” Xanele growled. She thrashed at him with her other leg. “Didn’t you have time to pick it up at the scene of the crime?”

“What are you talking about?” Ryjemex said, getting back to his feet. “You stole it!”

Xenjin jabbed, but missed. To settle her, Ryjemex picked up the rekka from a distance, and threw it at the carbon-controlling girl. The broadside hit her shoulder and she faltered.

“Like you took it from here!” Growled the other woman, standing at the same time as Ryjemex and going for a punch. “Power Glove is mine now!”

“The Mirage artifacts belong in more capable hands.” He spat. A blade retracted from under the wrist of his prosthetic, and he slashed. Xenjin managed to hop in and block the attack before Xanele lost her head. They both stood, staring down their enemy, who stepped back, regaining his composure.

The lights flickered brighter behind the girls, showing them the menacing blade and expression Ryjemex was sporting.

~~~~~

It was no wonder this place was not charted, Jynx though. The place was deserted.

He walked through the barren landscape, heels kicking up dust behind him. All there was dirt and sand in all directions, with mesas and jagged mountains rising in the distance. It was pretty dark on the side of the world he was located on, with a golden sunset far on the horizon. Normally one who visited the world would be more subjected to the heat and sun, but of course Jynx had gone straight to a more forgotten location, thanks to Kaxsra’s tip.

“Hello?” He called out, looking around for any signs of life. Jynx began to wonder if he was just flat-out lied to, or maybe it really was a trap, just slow to work. Noraxeen was probably right, and maybe he was just being irrational before, and rushing off out due to a bad temper-

The next step he took brought him far enough to notice that, not too far in front of him, the ground dropped down into a place with some rocks. Rocks that were giving off some strange blue light; entranced, Jynx hurried over. As it turned out, it was not the rocks themselves giving off the light, but something among them. Something considerably large and kind of unexpected, that Jynx was able to walk into as his curiosity was piqued.

What he had stumbled into was some kind of structure, dome-shaped, and predictably made of some material that was blue and radiated the same color. It had to be about the size of a small house, but was empty, save for a wide, ring-shaped computer console in the center. The walls were lined with wires and circuits that periodically flashed and pulsated hypnotically. When Jynx made it to the middle of the dome he looked at the controls, amazed. The whole thing must have been ancient.

He placed his hand to a button, and pressed it. Some beeping could be heard and some more flashes occurred on the flat top of the machine, until a series of holograms began popping up on it, floating around. It was all information impossible for Jynx to process or even know what it was saying. Small charts and shapes encoded in ways that only a handful of people could possibly comprehend at that point in time. Yet, he found the way they drifted around so appealing.

“Interested?”

Jynx jumped, turning fast towards the way he came, Keyblade in hand. Coming up to him was Kaxsra, looking like he had back at the mansion with some slight difference, which was obscured by some shadows.

“I thought you might be, since I knew you’d show up. This world has a knack for attracting those like you.” He raised his eyebrow at the mythical weapon, then frowned. “Oh, don’t worry. Not like I have anything to fight you with now.”

“What do you mean, like me?” Jynx asked, relaxing his pose. He made sure to keep his blade at the ready, though.

Kaxsra stopped, and pointed at the weapon in Jynx’s hands.

“What do you think? How much do you really know about the Keyblade?”

“Enough.” Jynx said, lying. Admitting any less would be playing into his hands.

Kaxsra came out of the darkness, his face illuminated by the projections. It was deformed. His cheeks and forehead were scarred, burnt by the explosion from earlier. Half of his face was blue, and it looked like the metal from his staff, and the color from the fire, had been melded to his skin. He noticed Jynx’s surprise and scowled, and his expression was somehow a little terrifying.

“Sure. But it doesn’t matter how much you think you know. I can guarantee you that I know more…information your leader could never tell you. That he could never begin to know.”

“I’ll…I’ll live.”

“Will you?” Kaxsra smiled, the new layer to his cheeks shifting, like they were really part of his body. “Can you handle not knowing the purpose of the most powerful weapon in existence- Oops.”

Jynx sneered. Surely he was exaggerating, to reel him in. Kaxsra came over to the consoles, passing up Jynx and eyeing the Keyblade with fascination. He began pressing more buttons and making the holograms shift around.

“I’m not just offering you knowledge, but how to use your power.”

~~~~~

Another character has a mysterious introduction.

Sitting alone, in a dark room, at a computer, as that is all any Nobody seems to do other than fight nowadays.

She was working on some complex programs, but these had nothing to do with ancient technology or wartime strategies or even anything particularly important to anyone but herself. What was compiled on the hardware in front of her was a wide array of music files, stored and messed with in a very strange kind of software made for her. She found mixing and editing to be quite soothing; it was her artistic expression. One that no one seemed to understand. Oh, but they did not dare say a thing. That would have been unwise.

There was a knock at her door.

~~~~~

“Hey!” Nevex called up, concerned about the explosion her heard from upstairs.

Nevex, the Nobody that had arrived with Ryjemex to Radiant Garden, was surprised to see the wreckage of the secret room, but bolted into action, with the intention of eliminating the intruders. His paced increased, and before he even came into the room, he raised his hand, blast a beam of electricity right past Ryjemex’s head.

“What…!?” He gasped, feeling the static and looking behind him.

Xanele and Xenjin split apart, weary of the second Nobody. Xanele immediately took charge by making another light bomb in her hand, throwing into the narrow hallway. It seemed like a completely valid plan to do some damage. It was, but Nevex had a completely valid response.

Keeping that hand up, something on his wrist flashed, and a bright yellow, transparent shield appeared in an instant. The blast from Xanele’s ‘grenade’ was absorbed by it, and the shield went away when Nevex put his hands to his sides.

“Couldn’t handle it, hm?”

“There’s three of them, I couldn’t expect that.”

Nevex took a double take around the room.

“Three?”

And as if on cue, the light show going on in the adjacent room dimmed out for a moment. All four present curiously looked up to see what was happening, for their eyes to be met with an epileptic flash. A thin, but potent, beam of blue came from the room. Nevex scoffed and brought up his shield once more, but when the beam met it there was a short clinking sound before it pierced the shield like glass, hitting Ryjemex square in the chest. He was launched backwards, down the hall. Nevex’s face was a contorted expression of confusion and fear, and he went to check that the other Nobody was still alive.

The girls started going back to see what the hell that just was.

“I said, go!” Xemnas commanded. “This is really my place to defend.” He opened a Corridor in place of the opening to the room. “Get going!”

With no other choice, and assuming that the death laser Xemnas held would defend him, they left the world through the portal.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards

aldfjsafjdf XD

Can this get even more epic XD?!

Kaxsra and Jynx's scene was such a cliff hanger! lolz, can't wait for your next one Joe-kun :D

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

omg what is the blue thing omg

I liked this chapter because Xenjin aaahh and you just keep on picturing her in such an amazing way I just djsfhsdkjh <3
Also lol Kaxsra's face. :3

MAYBE THE MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER IS SOMEONE I MIGHT WANT TO DRAW MAYBE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back