• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Power Rangers: The Killing Behind The Crimson Door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Power Rangers: The Killing Behind The Crimson Door

Two completely different forces have collided since the beginning of time, good and evil. These two forces have waged war against each other for the fate of the universe itself. Various villains have tried to conquer the human planet known as earth which is rich with resources more than any other planet. Many have tried and failed at the hands of a handful of heroes, known as the mighty Power Rangers. They have defended the earth from evil countless times.

Every few years new Power Rangers are chosen by a powerful wizard and mentor to the power rangers named Zordon who has been trapped in an interdimensional time warp by a previous foe 10,000 years ago. Zordon also has an assistant that does day-to-day upkeep which are the duties of his loyal robot, Alpha 5, who are hidden away in his base of operations, setting up in the deserts of California, known as the Command Center.
But now a new more powerful figure than ever before arises............

4:25 am. Thursday May 2011.

Raindrops and thunder fell from the night sky as an unknown shadowy figure ran fleeing from another figure who wore a very distinctive attire with black and yellow colors and uniquely shaped masked helmet that concealed his identity, a Power Ranger. The unknown figure had ran into a path that which had no exits but only walls of concrete with no way out.

"I got you now...." said the power ranger.

The unknown figure smirked as he turned around to face him, "No you dont...this is only the beginning of the end...." he was clearly a physically fit man of great presence with an unusual gigantic sword which great darkness can be felt within.

The figure threw his weapon to the side as suddenly both ran to each other for battle, the scent of the air gave away that something tragic was going to happen that night.

Both were in a epic fight, the power ranger clearly given his all to stop this villain. But as the battle progressed the power ranger seemed to struggle to have the fight in his favor. The mysterious figure clearly had this fight in control in which he then suddenly grabbed the power rangers left hand, breaking it like a twig, and taking it out of his sockets. The power ranger screamed, handicapped as blood flood the street pavement. The Power Rangers was in shock as he tried to compose himself to progress the fight. He clearly was determined to defeat him or die trying. He focused all his energy to his right hand as he went in for a power punch, but villain caught it and squeezed it with ease, breaking his bones. In which he gave a blow to his stomach, large amounts of blood spilled out, the blow created a hole within, the power ranger fell to the ground dying. The figure leaned down and took off his helmet, clearly seeing the power rangers face bloodied to a pulp.

"Now with you, the last Power Ranger gone, I have proven myself to be unstoppable, and I will conquer this planet and reclaim myself king!, Zordon isnt strong enough to summon anyone more powerful than me, but perhaps...if you tell me where Zordon is..I will spare your life..."

A quiet breeze filled the cold air, with the Power Ranger moving his face horizontally with a weak tone "

"You killed my family..Im just sorry I wasnt able to kill you myself but there will be others to take my place. So you can go to hell!

The enigmatic man leaned forward and whispered a message to him before his untimely demise as he gave a small laugh "Already been there...Looks like the last Power Ranger is about to meet his doom, thats the same face and response that the other Power Rangers had when I killed them with my own two hands."

The dying power ranger whispered back only one word "Necro....." before a final energy blast burned him to ashes.

4:30 am.

Zordon.
This is a sad and terrible day indeed, all the Power Rangers that were chosen are now dead. Even tho Carlos didnt listen to me to wait until I was able to regain my powers to recruit others, I was hoping Carlos would of been able to stop him. But clearly that wasnt the case that happened today. Necro is a different evil from the rest, he clearly wants to rule this planet like the villains before, but there is more to this that he is planning to do. He has to be stopped. I have been temporarily frozen due to this new foe's powerful force when it arose. But now Im able to choose new Power Rangers, and hopefully defeat this enemy. "Alpha...recruit new Power Rangers and bring them to me......"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Template

Name: (First and Last..middle name is optional)

Nickname: (What your character wants to be called)

Personality: ( Persons Character and traits)

Appearance: (picture or description, if the latter please be detailed.)

Gender: (male, female or whatever the hell else you can think of..)

Bio: (Describe your characters past history up to the point he is approached by alpha)

Color: (Your Power Ranger color)

Fun Facts: (anything funny or cool about your character or anything that you need to say about your character.)

ps. Im reserving the color Green.

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I actually harbor a small interest in the PR franchise. (I actually wrote a Psycho Rangers fic that I never finished......>_<)

If this becomes popular enough, I may sign up....

I'm sure this is a stupid question but, do our colors have to correspond with the typical colors, or can they be new, like orange or brown? (I've never been a fan of conformity, LOL.)

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Of course you can have new colors as well, gotta break out of the usual PW color routine. XD

Should have my Temp up soon.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Of course you can have new colors as well, gotta break out of the usual PW color routine. XD

Should have my Temp up soon.

In that case, I'd like to "reserve" the color Brown.

I'll think of a temp in a little bit, and then just tack it into this post so I don't violate the Double-Posting Rule....Just give me a bit....

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
mmm i might join this too if it gets popular. if its okay i'd like to reserve the color red :D
but if not then i'll be fine with black (being my favorite color and all).

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
(Since Lunar posted, forget the double-posting rule. Here's my temp. I actually used one of thee characters of my Psycho Rangers fanfic, modifying him to fit this continuity. For copyright reasons, I can sennd you the fic if ncessary.

Name: (Soka Creed)

Nickname: (Shadow, due to how he acts.)

Personality: (Creed is cold and aloof, using little words and only caring about the target at hand. When not in action, he avoids conversation unless absolutely necessary. Secretly, though....He is a tortured soul. His past is very dark and grim, which has influenced his character a lot. He IS capable of friendship, though he does his best not to show it, forcing his friends to be aware of this "tough-guy" act. This in turn also makes it hard for him to open up to others, making conversations awkward. He likes to do things himself, using his "Lone-Wolf" persona as an excuse. He also seeks greater strength, which reflects his battle style. He is actually a compassionate person, and only wants to do good....Though to many, his version of 'Good' and what others refer to as 'Good' tend to clash. His opinion towards his status as a Power Ranger are mixed. On one hand, it is the best way for him to become strong enough to achieve his revenge. (See Bio) But the fact that he is forced to fight intergalactic entities and monsters to do it irks him so.)

Appearance: (http://newhairstyles2011.net/wp-content/uploads/asian-boy-layered-razor-haircuts.jpg)

Bio: (Creed was a doomed soul from the day he was born. Around the age of six, his mother had perished from Cancer, leaving him under the care of his semi-competent father. His father was neglectful, either wallowing in misery due to his wife's death, or being too drunk to take care of Creed. Though Creed's father was not abusive, he certainly wasn't a good parent, leaving Creed to fend for himself. By the age of twelve, Creed had found himself in a gang calling themselves the Spectres.

After four years of doing work for the Spectres, Creed was sick of it and left them. Though he didn't go scott-free. He was beaten within an inch of his life by the leader, forcing his Godfather to take him in lest the boy perish from blood loss. The man was a master of multiple Martial Arts disciplines, and had his own dojo. Throughout the next two years, the man trained Creed in all of them, though focused on two specific styles: Kung-Fu and Tai Chi. The man's passage into Creed's life inspired the boy to resume High School.

Creed continously entered trouble at the school due to his fight with former Spectre members which went there. Halfway through the year, upon walking back to the Dojo from school, Creed was approached by Alpha, Zordon's robotic ally. Initially skeptical, Creed ignored the robot's pleas until Alpha came under attack by odd soldiers. Creed defended Alpha from the soldiers, prompting the robot to christen him as the Brown Ranger.)

Color: (Brown)

Fun Facts: (Is actually a reclusive Trekkie, doing his best to hide it. He secretly hides DVDs of Star Trek: The Next Generation under his pillow. For someone to walk in on him watching an episode would be embarassing to him. And in case it matters, Data is his favorite character. He also enjoys soap operas to a small degree, something which is usually uncharacteristic of one of his gender.)

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
mmm i might join this too if it gets popular. if its okay i'd like to reserve the color red :D
but if not then i'll be fine with black (being my favorite color and all).

Red is reserved.

(Since Lunar posted, forget the double-posting rule. Here's my temp. I actually used one of thee characters of my Psycho Rangers fanfic, modifying him to fit this continuity. For copyright reasons, I can sennd you the fic if ncessary.

Name: (Soka Creed)

Nickname: (Shadow, due to how he acts.)

Personality: (Creed is cold and aloof, using little words and only caring about the target at hand. When not in action, he avoids conversation unless absolutely necessary. Secretly, though....He is a tortured soul. His past is very dark and grim, which has influenced his character a lot. He IS capable of friendship, though he does his best not to show it, forcing his friends to be aware of this "tough-guy" act. This in turn also makes it hard for him to open up to others, making conversations awkward. He likes to do things himself, using his "Lone-Wolf" persona as an excuse. He also seeks greater strength, which reflects his battle style. He is actually a compassionate person, and only wants to do good....Though to many, his version of 'Good' and what others refer to as 'Good' tend to clash. His opinion towards his status as a Power Ranger are mixed. On one hand, it is the best way for him to become strong enough to achieve his revenge. (See Bio) But the fact that he is forced to fight intergalactic entities and monsters to do it irks him so.)

Appearance: (http://newhairstyles2011.net/wp-content/uploads/asian-boy-layered-razor-haircuts.jpg)

Bio: (Creed was a doomed soul from the day he was born. Around the age of six, his mother had perished from Cancer, leaving him under the care of his semi-competent father. His father was neglectful, either wallowing in misery due to his wife's death, or being too drunk to take care of Creed. Though Creed's father was not abusive, he certainly wasn't a good parent, leaving Creed to fend for himself. By the age of twelve, Creed had found himself in a gang calling themselves the Spectres.

After four years of doing work for the Spectres, Creed was sick of it and left them. Though he didn't go scott-free. He was beaten within an inch of his life by the leader, forcing his Godfather to take him in lest the boy perish from blood loss. The man was a master of multiple Martial Arts disciplines, and had his own dojo. Throughout the next two years, the man trained Creed in all of them, though focused on two specific styles: Kung-Fu and Tai Chi. The man's passage into Creed's life inspired the boy to resume High School.

Creed continously entered trouble at the school due to his fight with former Spectre members which went there. Halfway through the year, upon walking back to the Dojo from school, Creed was approached by Alpha, Zordon's robotic ally. Initially skeptical, Creed ignored the robot's pleas until Alpha came under attack by odd soldiers. Creed defended Alpha from the soldiers, prompting the robot to christen him as the Brown Ranger.)

Color: (Brown)

Fun Facts: (Is actually a reclusive Trekkie, doing his best to hide it. He secretly hides DVDs of Star Trek: The Next Generation under his pillow. For someone to walk in on him watching an episode would be embarassing to him. And in case it matters, Data is his favorite character. He also enjoys soap operas to a small degree, something which is usually uncharacteristic of one of his gender.)

Nice temp, accepted.

Temp

Name: Bryan McCaine

Nickname: Bryan

Personality: He easy to talk to. But His trust must be earned and even then always keeps on his guard. He very loyal to his friends, and willing to help them in anyway he can. Can be destructive if provoked, and extremely serious and cold hearted to the extent that it sometimes scares his comrads how much his mood changes, believing he has a double personality.

Appearance:
Sebastian+Bach.jpg

Bio: Bryan was born in California but raised in Japan since he was one year old where his father who was in the USA military was stationed at. Since he could walk he was always interested in Martial Arts, and was the youngest ever in his dojo to be a student at. Living in Japan he would at times have a hard time since he wasnt a native there and would run into bullies at school which he would get into fights. His dojo Master had at one time been crowned the one the best martial artist of his time in his heyday, and would advise young Bryan to look the other way in confrontations. But being a young and restless kid couldnt back down from a challenge.

He would always be eager and excited to get into a fight and compete in martial art tournaments where he would win countless times. But not all was the way it seemed. A lot of independent armies had declared war against there country for their alliance with the United States Of America and wanted a new order. And would bomb and raid cities that crossed their paths which news spread thru TV and radio. Unexpectedly on a cold night this army had started to burn Bryans village town which in turn people ran away in panic, Bryan tried to fend them off but was no use as the fire had spread everywhere. Unfortunately his teacher passed on, something that Bryan has since felt guilty about not being able to save him. His family decided that it wasnt safe for them anymore and moved back to California to have a fresh start. Which is something that Bryan has to get used to especially now since his the new kid at school. One day he was approached by a robotic machince named Alpha 5, Bryan couldnt believe it. At first he thought it was a joke made for him since he was the new kid at school. But the more they interacted and the more Alpha showed him the more he could see it wasnt a joke but was still cautious. Alpha saw fit to make Bryan the Green ranger, and was teleported to the command center to meet Zordon.

Color: Green

Fun Facts: Always Has an Ipod on with him in his pocket incase he wants to listen to music. Big fan of the Metal Gear Solid series, which he also has an autographed signature from Hideo Kojima himself.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Awesome temp. Trunks. (And cute guy, don't mind my saying so...^_^)

Now we just need a few more people to get in on this.......

Oh, crap! I forgot to add Creed's revenge goal into my Temp! Maybe something will happen in the story that can produce that....Unless you want me to think of something now?

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
You could add his goal as we progress thru the story, just pm me about it and I will see if it can be put into the rp IC or not.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I might join this so I would like to reserve Dark Blue as my colour.
Temp forthcoming

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I'm Joining ^^ Will have a template up tomorrow/later tonight.

I'd also like to reserve the color purple.

EDIT

Also, just out of curiosity, are alien races allowed? (As there was a whole alien series.) It's just out of curiosity, I may not even if it is permitted.

*Sigh* I miss the Power Rangers back when they were awesome :/ Just an opinion but it started going downhill after "In Space" And I stopped watching completely after "Lightspeed Rescue"

Ahh, nostalgia.

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Template

Name: Emmet Hikawa

Nickname: M

Personality: At first glance Emmet is the type that is always happy and easy to get along with. For the most part he is the talkative one and can sometimes be quite funny, should he feel up to it. He's not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but he does prefer to do things on his own or with a certain person. It's when this girl is around that someone might notice a bit of a change in how he carries himself. For the most part, he only shows a bit more confidence and protective instincts. But should anything happen to this girl, that's when he completely changes. At this point he goes into a berserker like state and will take down anyone and anything in his path to make things better for her. In other words, leave the girl alone.

Appearance: The guy.

Emmet stands at a staggering 5'6" and is finely toned. For the most part he wears a simple outfit of tennis shoes and a t-shirt almost always featuring some design on it. At times he will take off the shirt to reveal a white or black wife-beater shirt almost always tucked into his pants and a black leather Dickies belt with pair of holes running along the strap. The only true similarity in outfit that he shares with his sister is the black wristband on his left hand.

Bio: Being a twin always means something unique about you. Most of the time this is shown in how close the twins are or how much the two hate each other. In the case of Emmet, he was always close to his twin sister. In truth, it started at a very young age for the two and some even wonder if they came from the same egg, just that one went through the change while the other didn't. This is asked mostly because of how similar the two look, but this never bothers M.

Throughout his childhood he acted as a type of protector for his sister. Whenever she was bullied as a child, he would always be the first one to pick up any random objects and attack the ones picking on her. For a while this is how he lived his life: protecting his sister, spending as much time as possible with her, loving his entire family, and training with his father in martial arts. This was all changed though on the day that his parents got a divorce.

Naturally this meant that the twins were separated with his sister going to live with their mother and him living with his father. At this point it was as if the man stopped holding back in the training of his son and started to act a bit more violently in his methods. As a type of rebellion towards the divorce, Emmet began to act more violently towards those around him and started to get into several fights. It wasn't until later when their parents sought to correct the new problems by getting together at certain points in the week that M learned about what his sister had done. He had failed to protect her.

It was shortly after this that his parents decided to move back to the same town to further correct any problems with the two. The two families ended up moving close enough to visit each other whenever they felt the urge and the two siblings even go to the same school. This time, there was another change that soon meant something different for the twins. Emmet was listening to his iPod while watching his sister train one day when suddenly he heard a strange voice through the ear-buds. Thinking that it was something strange he investigated the machine only to notice a robot with a saucer looking head and a red strip for what can only be thought of as eyes. He was offered the position of the Yellow Power Ranger.

Color: Yellow

Fun Facts:

Has bit of a sister-complex.
Acts the most outgoing around his sister.
He is older by five minutes.
Has been known to speak Japanese at random times, but mostly towards his sister.
Loves mochi.
Practices Shorinji Kempo

Last edited:

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
I'll put up a temp later today, so save me the Yellow Spot.

That's right, I said Yellow.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--

*crawls into a corner and cries*

Naw, I'd like to reserve the manliest color out there--PINK.

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--

*crawls into a corner and cries*

Naw, I'd like to reserve the manliest color out there--PINK.

Ahahaha!! (wishIcould'like'this)

Am I allowed to ask for a reservation for Purple? :3

EDIT: Oh damn. I saw tiamod. :(( Okay, changing to Teal.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.

Template

Name: Kabir Dhanraj

Nickname: 'Danny'

Personality: Calm. Kabir is the type of guy who isn't easily affected by what is going on around him and who rarely shows his emotions. He tends to isolate himself if he can help it and as a result can be seen as cold to those who don't know him. However, this isn't quite true as he is willing to lend a helping hand to those who ask. Kabir is level-headed and always thinks of what would be best for the group as a whole.

He is often lost in his thoughts and can be considered an intellectual. He enjoys being alone as it gives him a chance to solve complex problems. Kabir has a great thirst for knowledge and can be thought of as the brains behind the Power Rangers.

Appearance:http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-577...hands-in-pockets-in-front-of-a-red-door.html (This..more or less)

Charming is how you would best describe Kabir. He is not very well-built as he stands at an average height of 5 foot 8 and is rather slender. Being of Indian descent he has light brown skin which is unblemished and smooth.He has thick brown-black hair which is kept short in order to emphasize his facial features .He is blessed with natural good looks- he has high cheekbones and generally chiseled features; milk brown eyes which are wide and bright; thin lips which are peach in colour.

He doesn't pay particular attention to what he wears but ensures that it is at least 'okay-looking.' He would typically wear a pair of jeans, t-shirt/shirt and sometimes a hoody with a simple pair of track shoes.

Bio: Perfect is how you would describe most of Kabir's childhood. He was born into a rich family, his mother was a doctor while his father was the CEO of a popular electronics company. It is quite obvious that he received his sharp mind and love for gadgets from them. His parents loved him greatly and spoiled him whenever they could,however, because of their great success he didn't see them as much as he would like and was in fact virtually brought up by his grandmother.

Fearing that their son could become a target for criminals demanding ransom, they hired bodyguards and upon him reaching his twelfth birthday, they paid a hefty price to hire a skilled Martial Arts teacher from Hong Kong to train him. He was trained in the art of Northern Shaolin Kung Fu which is based on powerful and dynamic hand and leg movements, he was also thought the skill of swordsmanship. At school,he was always treated differently. He was known by his teachers as a genius but made little friends as he preferred to keep to himself during class breaks etc. However, many did try but Kabir always assumed that they were just trying to get some of his money. Despite all this he could genuinely say that he was happy.

And as sure as a sunrise after nightfall, disaster soon followed. One day when he returned from school, his grandmother gave him horrible news-his parents were killed on a business trip to the Middle East. Kanza became horribly depressed and despite her best attempts, his grandmother couldn't comfort him. Kanza climbed the tallest building he could find and prepared to jump off...

He closed his eyes and was about to dive off when he heard a voice."Don't do it.I can give you reason to live. By the way, my name is Alpha."

Color: silver

Fun Facts: Built his first computer when he was eight.
Inherited all of his parent's wealth so is one of the youngest millionaires in the world.
Loves anime and all things Japanese.
Is a major Star Wars fan.
Normally is seen with a book during his free time.

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Wow....Nine Power Rangers already....:D

If we get a tenth, maybe Trunks could split them into two seperate teams?

An awful lot of Power Rangers for just one small group.....O_O

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Black it is! i'll have my temp up soon!
Name: Seth Parker

Nickname: Seth

Personality: Seth is a friendly person most of the time. He's well known as the class clown and for his sarcastic sense of humor. Seth's circle of friends is fairly large as most people are fond of him. Despite his easy going nature Seth can be a pretty cold person when its time to get down to business, his jokes become weapons to get under his opponent's skin and humiliate them at the same time while he does whatever he can to secure victory whether it be a fight or debate,

Appearance: about 5;7 with short dark brown hair and brown eyes. Seth normally wears different colored t-shirts with his favorite black and gold jacket over them along with dark blue jeans and black sneakers.

Bio: Seth was born and raised in North Carolina. He lives with his mother, father, younger brother and grandfather. His grandfather saw fit to teach him how to fight from a young age. Seth would constantly get into trouble with other kids far bigger than himself due to his sarcastic quips and the fact that he didn't approve of their actions. Whether it be stealing candy or bullying Seth would constantly get attacked when he tried to step up and stop them. As he learned martial arts from his grandfather Seth began to win the battles he got into. and as he won fights and stopped delinquents he began to get popular among his peers. When Seth entered middle school it all came to a head. The student council was all powerful and corrupt. Seth tried to leave them to their own devices but after watching his friends get brutalized one by one he knew he had to step up. Unfortunately Seth's very first fight with a member of the council ended with a crushing defeat and a trip to the hospital. As he recovered Seth began to train with his grandpa even harder until it got to the point where there was nothing more grandpa could teach him. Seth's rematch with not only the member who defeated him but with two other members as well in a vicious three on one duel on the school rooftop. Seth defeated them all and knocked them through the glass area of the roof and into the principle's office. The principle, having heard everything that was said between the boys, decided it was time to take a look into the activities of the student council.
Which was disbanded a week later.
Two weeks after that Alpha decided that Seth would make a good addition to the power ranger team

Color: Black

Fun Facts: I don't really have any fun facts for Seth. Although if he were to have a theme it'd be this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki_Mi_U1vf8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back