• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:coded English Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICECOOL113

Re: coded English Secret Ending

I really enjoyed the video sneak peek into KH:DDD but what I don't get is when Yin Sid said "Would a single one of you suffice if what you faced was not a single one of him?"I know he means the 3 parts of MX. Whom or what is he talking about fighting? I think he may be talking about fighting Terra. Which leaves me to my other question: How is Sora and Riku going to show if they can face it?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I really enjoyed the video sneak peek into KH:DDD but what I don't get is when Yin Sid said "Would a single one of you suffice if what you faced was not a single one of him?"
Would Mickey be able to live if there was Xehanort and perhaps an unknown accompanist(s) to take down?
Thats basically what YS was saying.

How is Sora and Riku going to show if they can face it?
Face what?

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

Doesnt what YS said mean that if Ansem Heartless and Xehanort were to much then probably he couldnt take on MX as a whole?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Doesnt what YS said mean that if Ansem Heartless and Xehanort were to much then probably he couldnt take on MX as a whole?

Not what I got from it. If this is the case, then it seems odd to have included the MF as a possible hint.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.

Yen Sid said that with the destruction of ansem and xemnas, there'll be a return of xehanort then we see an image of MX.
But shouldn't terranort be the 'being' that comes back?After all ansem and xemnas are the heartless and nobody of him.

Last edited:

blueheart

Bronze Member

I'm confused on this logic. If someone's Heartless and Nobody is destroyed, doesn't that mean that the whole Organization will come back? That no one truly dies in the KH universe? How can you kill someone then?

kingdomkey96

I'm confused on this logic. If someone's Heartless and Nobody is destroyed, doesn't that mean that the whole Organization will come back? That no one truly dies in the KH universe? How can you kill someone then?

That's not true. Not everyone in the kingdom hearts universe falls into darkness and create a heartless and even less are strong enough to also create a nobody. So only those people have a chance of coming back. Then again I think it's fair to say that we've seen that their are a lot of nobodies running around it KH2 so i dunno.

But you're right, by that logic all the organisation members will come back provided that their heartless are destroyed.

kingdomkey96

Man will that make things more complicated than they need to be in the KH game series. It's like bringing back the bad guys (excluding Axel) XD

I actually don't think so. I assume if the organisation members are 'reconstructed' it's very likely that they wouldn't have their memories and in most cases I don't think they'll even have any motivation for being evil. All they wanted was to become whole and under these circumstances they will be.

ICECOOL113

I actually don't think so. I assume if the organisation members are 'reconstructed' it's very likely that they wouldn't have their memories and in most cases I don't think they'll even have any motivation for being evil. All they wanted was to become whole and under these circumstances they will be.

Do you think that Sora and/or Riku will have to make them whole again because I can see it happening after Sora defeats MX and rescues TAV and AXR

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Do you think that Sora and/or Riku will have to make them whole again because I can see it happening after Sora defeats MX and rescues TAV and AXR

I don't get it? Make the organisation members whole again? Thats not possible. For them to be whole, their heartless would have been defeated first.
Basically, they're back now, or they're completely gone.

kingdomkey96

No I don't think so. Sora and Riku already defeated their nobodies and their heartless are probably gone to (as they're not even half as strong as the nobody).
We don't know the specifics of how they will come back but it may very well be that they already did and are living in some random world with:
a.no memory of who they were at all
b.only memories from their original selves
c.all their memories, nobody and all.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

The only good thing about all of the Organization returning as humans then we'll be able to see the rest of them as humans. But if they can never actually die and they keep being evil then that's just annoying. xD

KH-x-3

Then please, by all means tell me on what the new enemies are based. The heart, body, and soul are taking, that only leaves memory, mind, and spirit, seeing as how they're the most used stuff in the series.
Except for that memories reside within the heart, the mind is left as lingering sentiments, and wouldn't the spirit just be the soul?

Soul isn't taken....OMFG HORCRUXES.

rofl Harry's gonna be mad

Zul

Awards

The only good thing about all of the Organization returning as humans then we'll be able to see the rest of them as humans. But if they can never actually die and they keep being evil then that's just annoying. xD

An arc where some of them(especially the apprentices) join Sora after realizing Xehanort will lead them all to ruin might be feasible. Having them return as villains again would just make them unnecessary fluff.

ActingDude17

I like this idea. Having Braig and maybe another apprentice or two staying with Xehanort might add some depth to the concept. The former comrades would have to deal with being on the opposition of those they used to work with. If anything, it would be neat to see.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I think MXs old body is a nobody, MF might be his Sentiment and now Terranort is coming back and Riku has Terras heart so Terranort is now only Xehanort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back