• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looking at Blank Points after seeing the scene from BBSFM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
BBS Spoilers follow obviously -

Noticed something while watching Blank Points yesterday that sparked my curiousity.

Part where Aqua is talking to Ansem at the Dark Meridian:

"[Ansem]...This boy travels to many worlds and fights to keep the light safe.
[Aqua]Keep the light safe? I've been away too long did something happen out there? Are the worlds in danger?
[Ansem]Sad to say, they nearly fell to darkness more than once, but at every turn that boy arrived with keyblade in hand to save the day. ..."

However in the ending to BBSFM, we see that Aqua comes across the Castle Of Dreams which has been taken by darkness, as well as (what we all assume is) the realm of light being invaded by darkness, so surely she must know that the RoL isn't all groovy while she's been away?

Just something I noticed, your thoughts?

Last edited:

localorange

It was Castle of Dreams that she came across. It's an easy enough mistake to make, seeing as the whole place was covered in darkness. What clued me in was the darkened shrubbery behind Aqua.

As far as what it indicates, I think it indicates that Aqua was affected by her time in the RoD moreso than we all thought initially - she forgot nearly all of what she did down there, including what we saw in the end of BBS:FM. Her memory got screwed to a certain degree.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It was Castle of Dreams that she came across. It's an easy enough mistake to make, seeing as the whole place was covered in darkness. What clued me in was the darkened shrubbery behind Aqua.
Fixed, knew it was Cinderella's from the shrub like you said, but couldn't remember the name of the place, Snow White's world was the first that came to mind but thanks

As far as what it indicates, I think it indicates that Aqua was affected by her time in the RoD moreso than we all thought initially - she forgot nearly all of what she did down there, including what we saw in the end of BBS:FM. Her memory got screwed to a certain degree.

Hadn't considered amnesia, either by natural or dark power related causes. Though all of Ansems memories were "washed away in whatever currents brought him here" so I suppose it's possible. Was thinking it could have been more along the "Yen Sid lives here?" line of thought

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Idk. Perhaps she rationalised it in her head. I mean, perhaps she thought it was like a dark mirror world?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think it's possible she may have thought the realm of darkness had dark counter parts...or she developed some sort of amnesia. The amnesia thing would make little sense to me because she knows that she's been in the Realm of Darkness for "countless hours unable to escape" so i think she recalls her imprisonment in the Realm of Darkness. Perhaps what they intended for Aqua to mean was that despite knowing that something wasn't right on the other side she wanted to know what was going on specifically. This conversation was recorded before the final mix secret ending was released so there's a possibility they weren't intending for Aqua to be clueless, just curious.

localorange

I think it's possible she may have thought the realm of darkness had dark counter parts...or she developed some sort of amnesia. The amnesia thing would make little sense to me because she knows that she's been in the Realm of Darkness for "countless hours unable to escape" so i think she recalls her imprisonment in the Realm of Darkness. Perhaps what they intended for Aqua to mean was that despite knowing that something wasn't right on the other side she wanted to know what was going on specifically. This conversation was recorded before the final mix secret ending was released so there's a possibility they weren't intending for Aqua to be clueless, just curious.

I was thinking that by the time she meets Ansem, she can't remember what precisely she did while stuck in the RoD, if she were to be doing things in the RoD. Which is what BBS v2 suggests. It's sort of like her memory has gotten fuzzy, one thing has blurred into another, and she can't separate the two. On top of that, everything feels faint. It's sort of like if you were in your early 20s and you're trying to remember something that happened when you were 13 or 14 - or perhaps even younger. You might remember vague things faintly, but nothing vivid and specific comes to mind.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i very much want to know how the darkness is affecting her
phycially, mentally, we alredy know it eats at her spirit

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It has to be amnesia. Maybe a Darkside hit her on the head.
Didn't she see in the BBSFM secret ending the Darkness leaking into the RoL or something? I think that should've clued her in.

Unless, of course, Aqua retconnedly had to do with KH1.
I SEE IT NOW. SHE WAS THE LIGHT XEHANORT'S HEARTLESS WAS BLINDED BY WHEN THE DOOR TO DARKNESS OPENED.
She took her leave before Mickey and Riku got there though.

This can then mean that AtW told her about KHII and that's what got her worried.

Either that or we found one more support to the time-traveling theory.

Mog

Awards
I started this exact same thread a while ago. .________.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
It has to be amnesia. Maybe a Darkside hit her on the head.
Didn't she see in the BBSFM secret ending the Darkness leaking into the RoL or something? I think that should've clued her in.

Unless, of course, Aqua retconnedly had to do with KH1.
I SEE IT NOW. SHE WAS THE LIGHT XEHANORT'S HEARTLESS WAS BLINDED BY WHEN THE DOOR TO DARKNESS OPENED.
She took her leave before Mickey and Riku got there though.

This can then mean that AtW told her about KHII and that's what got her worried.

Either that or we found one more support to the time-traveling theory.

and here I thought in the KH universe when you open a door light will escape no matter what.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
and here I thought in the KH universe when you open a door light will escape no matter what.

Jokes aside, there really isn't much of a reason for them to have seen Light otherwise, In (Re)CoM, Mickey talks about the Light of Kingdom Hearts - and he describes it as being deep, deep into the Darkness. We also know the DtD didn't lead straight to Kingdom Hearts but simply to the Realm of Darkness where Kingdom Heart was.
When you add all of this, Aqua being that Light actually fills quite a hole, seeing how otherwise, there's no reason why LIGHT should come out of the Realm of DARKNESS.

Granted, it could've been Mickey. But this is funner, and ties in nicer what with the Aqua-Terra plot implications.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Ok I see where you going with this, it would make sense if it was Aqua, but I wonder if Nomura had this all planned from the beginning or just see what he makes and then take actions off of it. Either way the man is brillant

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I truly do doubt that he had it planned. He admitted to making it up as he goes many a-time during the series. But I will give him credit for being wise enough to know how to use certain opportunities. If he'll go with this, I'll take my hat off.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I think I'll give him a bow and laugh a little haha, like I said he's a genious I hope he keeps this up with KH

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I don't like it when people analyze me....it makes me uncomfortable and self conscious...

In all seriousness, I can't believe I never thought of this before. It's little things like this that I enjoy discussing intelligently about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back