• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What system Do you want kingdom hearts BBS V.2 on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What system do you want kingdom hearts BBS V.2 on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

I think it should be on the PSP, saying they already have the character bulks and worlds(Including the RoD) If they were to edit the worlds to fit the RoD, They would just have to edit them, not create a whole new world just for a new system.

Also, I would like it to be on the PSP 'cause I don't want to buy another game system.

Last edited:

Magnum

I think it should be on the PSP, saying they already have the character bulks and worlds(Including the RoD) If they were to edit the worlds to fit the RoD, They would just have to edit them, not create a whole new world just for a new system.

I would like it to be on the PSP not because of making editing easier for the developers but so I don't have to buy another game system. I already have to buy a 3DS to play KH3D T_T

Nate

I would like it to be on the PSP not because of making editing easier for the developers but so I don't have to buy another game system. I already have to buy a 3DS to play KH3D T_T

And that too. :D
I don't think I want to buy a 3DS.(money-wise)

Magnum

And that too. :D
I don't think I want to buy a 3DS.(money-wise)

I don't really want to, moneywise, either but knowing me I probably will buy it. Especially with a Kingdom Hearts game being a title for it.

Nate

I don't really want to, moneywise, either but knowing me I'll probably will buy it. Especially with a Kingdom Hearts game being a title for it.

Yeah, I wasn't planning on buying a PSP, but then the BBS trailer came out...

noheartx

yea ^ all of that. Actually i went thru a lt more i sold like ten things, it was an unpleasant process. but knowing SE theyll put it on the NPG because everyone will have to buy one because its brand new. they want the cash. so basically we're %^$$^

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I want to see it on NGP, because the series has been stuck in graphical stasis for far too long (and there's no way they're putting a non-numbered title on a console). My opinion would probably change if they released a (cross-eyed) 3D version of the trailer, but DDD seems to be a step sideways -- nicer textures and no fish-face, offset by a high level of pixel-crawl -- and I want to see the visuals take a full step forwards (especially in terms of image quality).

Radar

Bronze Member
I want it on psp I swear to f-cking God if they put that shit on the ngp i will throw my tv out the window. i am not buying ANOTHER system for this game.

UltimaJackpot

Ideally, (for me, at least) I would want it to release on PSP. Square Enix already has BBS's engine to work with, eliminating the need to build one from scratch or port it to another platform. Plus, by releasing it on PSN (if possible) it'd likely also be playable on NGP. While I'm not really interested in the NGP, having BBS Vol 2 available as a backwards compatible PSP title works great for everyone. Neither PSP (or NGP) owners are alienated, and everyone gets to experience the game.

StVen

I have a 'bad' feeling that this might be on NGP. I would love to see it on PSP though. I think PSP might start dying down after 3rd birthday (well, there's patapon 3 but I am not a fan). I looked at gamespot new releases and I don't see any good games coming out unless some good games come in surprise. Just saying.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I want on NGP, becuase by new graphics

I want you to go watch the KH3D trailer in HD. It looks awesome; the models are more polished than KH2's, and it's much more round. The only thing putting a KH game on NGP (or PS3, for the matter) would do is make them more round. Not really a valid reason to spend the time of creating brand new models.

I voted for PS3 because it had 0 votes. I don't really care what the game goes on, if the game even exists.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
I want you to go watch the KH3D trailer in HD. It looks awesome; the models are more polished than KH2's, and it's much more round. The only thing putting a KH game on NGP (or PS3, for the matter) would do is make them more round. Not really a valid reason to spend the time of creating brand new models.

while i do agree that there's no need for the game to be on NGP
but the NGP's system is more powerful,it's not always about graphics,there's frame rate issues and how many objects can the game handle in one place,audio and video cut scenes,textures and so on.....
and also even graphics would get better for that matter,more polygons=better models,better graphics,and better everything

Gram

Banned
Awards
well dont plan *or can afford* on getting a NGP at the moment and my psp is broke so i voted ps3.
it'd be nice to get a kh game on a system i already own for once.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I didn't even know they were making a BBS V.2 (what could they possibly do for that?) but I'm going to say NGP. It makes the most logical sense, considering the fact that KH3D is going on the 3DS. Since the NGP is coming out, it'd be a great way to utilize the new software and get more sales. They already made a version for PSP and if my guess is right, BBS V.2 is probably going to step it up from the first BBS (otherwise why bother?) so they're going to want it on a powerful system. I highly doubt it's going to be on the PS3. I'd really rather it weren't on the NGP, though, because I really just can't afford to keep buying systems and I don't want to be stuck with a system that I can't play except for one game. I already have to buy a 3DS if I want to play KH3D and I'll have to buy the console KH3 is going on (because the highest console I've got is a PS2 and I know it's not going on that). I'm not made of money.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
PSP is my vote on this game, always. I own a PSP and this is seemingly a sequel to BBS so it would be nice to have it on the console that BBS landed on.

Light

faster than
Awards
I vote for PS3. For starters people are saying graphical update right? Well the PS3 can cope with it. NGP? Well I don't need another system...

Ikkin

Bronze Member

I voted for PS3 because it had 0 votes. I don't really care what the game goes on, if the game even exists.

When you say "watch it in HD," I certainly hope you don't mean "blow the video up to full-screen" because it looks hideous like that. x_x

The biggest advantage the NGP has isn't the ability to render more polygons -- it's the ability to render polygon edges with pristine image quality due to high pixel density, very cheap 2x anti-aliasing, and a presumably-absurd amount of RAM. It would be a pretty stark comparison to KH:DDD, which has great texture quality that's brought way down by jagged edges near every distinct edge on screen.

As for why this frustrates me so much compare DDD with BbS.

While DDD clearly has better character models, the jagged edges detract from the overall quality more on the significantly-more powerful 3DS =/ (Note that I'm using direct-feed images from both rather than the enhanced screens Square-Enix releases -- and for DDD, that means resizing from the video, because there are no unenhanced stills; this probably benefits DDD if anything, because the resizing algorithm likes things to be smooth)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back