• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Psychonauts - "What a nice lady!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
This game always looked interesting, though, I never picked it up. It's on XBLA as an Xbox Original, so I will probably get it there, if I ever do.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
It's a great game. I loved it. A Psychonauts 2 would be amazing. I remember the place with the tiny fish city and laughing at how hilarious it was.

PrinnyGod

Awards
I honestly have no favorite level in this game. They were all so amazing. Although, I will say, the Milkman Conspiracy was the one that made me laugh the most. "Over time, my husband will lose interest in me sexually, but he will always love my pies."

Awards
This game always looked interesting, though, I never picked it up. It's on XBLA as an Xbox Original, so I will probably get it there, if I ever do.

I have it sitting on my shelf right now. I should probably get around to playing it sometime, it looks pretty damn awesome and I've heard a lot of good about it.

I bought it recently but I don't have too much time to play it. Its a really good game, I love the comedy in it.

You play it, you boot it up and you play in nao!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back