• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it just me or...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirikusu

Is it just me, or are quite a few missions/bosses in 358/2 days pretty tedius? Stuff like emerald serenade arent too bad, just freeze em, but some of those other serenade things and ruler of the skys are just plain annoying. Some of the common heartless are even more annoying compared to their KH2 versions like those cannons...

Youniquee

Awards
It's not just you.
Some of them are hard, especially that one in Halloween town ;_; bad memories.
I think Days was harder than KH2 by far..I actually died in that game more than 5 times.

Radar

Bronze Member
That freakin leachgrave thing with the black hands was a pain in the ass. Same with ruler of the sky. I hated recon becuse I could never find all the spots, so I just looked in my book. But ya, the missions got kinda boring. I liked collecting hearts the best.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah, many of the missions in Days are hard. But then again, that's kind of what makes the game halfway decent. The missions add replay value.

And yes, Leechgrave and Ruler of the Sky were the only two bosses I had real trouble with. (Even the Dustflyer was easy after two or so times)

The Recon missions were rather unecessary in my view......But I guess they needed filler for the game...

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
How ironic, filler for a filler game. :v

True, that. I guess they couldn't think of too many more "Bosses" or "Slay Heartless" missions for the game and wanted to spice it up a little. Could've used a different approach in my view. Though a Recon mission would make an awesome cutscene....Roxas and/or Axel following some vilain, or even an Organization Meember and learning of a secret plan.

Or maybe even a cutscene of Saix telling Roxas of the world he was going to....Ah, well. Dreams of grandeur.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The missions are part of why I wanna strangle Nomura over this game for. He originally wanted a mission per day.
This might not have been that bad an idea but most of the missions were redundant versions of other missions V:
I'd have preferred playing Xion on that month she eloped, or Axel in CO instead of collecting emblems with Roxas and then watch him sit ALONE on the clock tower >_>

Radar

Bronze Member
The missions are part of why I wanna strangle Nomura over this game for. He originally wanted a mission per day.
This might not have been that bad an idea but most of the missions were redundant versions of other missions V:
I'd have preferred playing Xion on that month she eloped, or Axel in CO instead of collecting emblems with Roxas and then watch him sit ALONE on the clock tower >_>
Every time Roxas was up there alone I felt bad for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back