• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 3d shocking ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roaringflames

My secret lair, the COMMON SENSE base of justice,
Maxyli128 said:
Kairi needs to be able to whip around an over sized key while looking badass and making obnoxious battle grunts before she's allowed to come near the main hero spot.

Over sized key? Check.
Looks badass? Nope. Too cute.
Makes obnoxious battle grunts? Negative.

What you mean the one thing she's never going to get, she will stay a support character for the rest of the rest of series, which is only up to III sadly, this entire saga was started by Xehanort and killing him will end it, even though they didn't go to every Disney world

Onto topic you must be shitting me, look there are two major flaws with this theory,

One- Ven's heart is a combo of light and darkness, since his heart is forged of a heart of pure light and darkness, there for it's not that easy to do that. Vanitias now he is apart of Ven's heart because of the X-Blade, like Sora predicted in the start of the game, he won his darkness back, this is not an option

Two- sora gave himself for Kairi so that she could get her heart back, thus making him a heartless, doomed to wander the dark, until Kairi came along and helped him retrieve his heart back, this too is not an option

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
One- Ven's heart is a combo of light and darkness, since his heart is forged of a heart of pure light and darkness, there for it's not that easy to do that. Vanitias now he is apart of Ven's heart because of the X-Blade, like Sora predicted in the start of the game, he won his darkness back, this is not an option
Ven's heart is only made up of light which is why he is still sleeping in the RoA.

Roaringflames

My secret lair, the COMMON SENSE base of justice,
Ven's heart is only made up of light which is why he is still sleeping in the RoA.

Acutally it is not for that reason, it is because he destroyed the X-Blade, which was made of their hearts so... His heart was supposed to go to the ends of the realm of in between, but thanks to Sora, his heart is sleeping in there, his body in castle Oblivion, chamber of Awaking, this is basic wikipedia knowledge, please use it

blueheart

Bronze Member
I have a feeling the secret "shocking" ending is going to involve Riku. If it was about Sora, they would have said it in Recoded. I know Riku is a popular character, but why else would the game feature Riku as the second playable character for the game?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Two- sora gave himself for Kairi so that she could get her heart back, thus making him a heartless, doomed to wander the dark, until Kairi came along and helped him retrieve his heart back, this too is not an option

Heartless are hearts. The only thing Kairi did was restore him back to his human form.

Acutally it is not for that reason, it is because he destroyed the X-Blade, which was made of their hearts so... His heart was supposed to go to the ends of the realm of in between, but thanks to Sora, his heart is sleeping in there, his body in castle Oblivion, chamber of Awaking, this is basic wikipedia knowledge, please use it

We're not going to use it for exactly that reason. It's wikipedia. It's common knowledge that everything there should be taken with a grain of salt unless you can prove it with a more accurate source.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Ventus's ending and Aqua's final and ending episodes there good enough for you, I also have youtube to back me up

The theory you posted beforehand is more speculative than the other facts within Wikipedia that are obviously more valid. It's just as easy to post "Vanitas looks like Sora" as it is to post "Terra used MX's keyblade on himself."

localorange

Does the shocking ending have to be bad?

I do think there are three minor characters that will rise to prominence in 3DS: Master Eraqus, Braig, and Axel.

On Axel: Didn't Nomura say that Axel's association with both Roxas and Sora has inspired him to go on a hunt and reclaim his heart on his own? I also could have sworn I read something where Nomura said that Axel's constant and close proximity with keyblade wielders will have an impact on the story. What if he somehow gains the ability to wield the keyblade? Whether it would be as Axel or a reclaimed version of his somebody Lea, I have no idea, lol.

On Braig: I remember Master Xehanort saying in the BBS ending that he has "planted many seeds" or something like that. And Braig's nobody Xigbar apparently remembers a lot from his time as a somebody, and as a result, knows the truth about Xemnas. I wouldn't be surprised if Braig either has an intelligent heartless doing Xehanort's bidding, or ends up becoming one of Xehanort's "channels" when he regains his heart.

On Master Eraqus: I don't know how he would figure in, but I think he easily could. I think there could have been a chance Eraqus's heart was separated from Terra's when Apprentice Xehanort died and formed his heartless and his nobody.

I would also offer the idea of Aqua becoming darker in some way that would harm Sora and Riku, but she seemed pretty well collected to me in the secret ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back