• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora vs. Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you prefer, Aqua or Sora?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Another Key

Who is better? The protagonist of the series, or the most popular character?

Actually, Aqua is closer to protagonist of the series than you think. If certain BBS V2 theories are correct its quite possible she helped worlds that were in the RoD, meaning that she is on par with Sora, as that would mean all the times Sora saved worlds, Aqua was doing the same.

EDIT: Aqua gets my vote.

Sora is winning this poll!
Aqua needs your votes!

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Aqua I love you, and I want to do things with you, but I'd have to say Sora. He was here first.

D

Deleted member 87467

Sora has the potential, but he hasnt had proper training, which Aqua has. So, I think if Sora had the training I would go with Sora.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Sora is a must, sure Aquais a master and could be helping the worlds in RoD, but the thing is that Sora is one of the most MAIN characters other than MX

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I want to say Aqua because she has the years of training behind her but Sora just has main charater Deus Ex Machina factor. I'm gonna say Sora.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Aqua was way to much dues ex machina in BBS. Pissed me off. Also, she made some pretty stupid mistakes.
Sora, sure he's stubborn, but he's had way much more character devo. Vote goes to him.

Gram

Banned
Awards
AQUA!
she's an actual badass female in the series, her character has yet to pull a kh2 sora, she's hot (yeah i said it and im ashamed) i lover her time slicer move, her and terras story was a nice change for once, just everything ^ ^

sora lost my interest after he woke up in kh2 >:
wheres my com sora nomura? HUH!? WHERE!?

Megavoltage

Awards
Aqua is super powerful and that's only after one game. When she gets done with her BBSV2 adventure she'll be a complete beast. But Sora has dual wielding. Do you think Aqua's Blade Charge, Ghost Drive, Lightbloom, Prism Rain or any of her other moves would stand a chance against Sora's Final Form?

I'm sure Aqua could defeat Sora in his normal state. But if it's Aqua vs Final Form Sora... I don't know who would win.

Edit: Derp, guess I'll add some more instead of just "who would win in a fight". I like Sora but I just like Aqua more. Nomura said he wants to do a game every year but it would be overload to use Sora on every adventure. So TAV will probably get new games of their own, they just wont star in the numbered titles because those are for Sora. Nomura said that Aqua is the protagonist of BBS and with how hugely popular she became I think it's safe to assume that Aqua will continue to be protaganist in all future TAV games.

Last edited:

Dcasd1

aqua definitely she is bad-ass, sora has potential if he has more practice though and "maturity"

ChaoticWolf777

im going to have to say Sora, he can do all that stuff without proper training, just think what can he do with proper training? lol Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance lol

Crystal

Silver Member
I have to say Sora..
I think his ability will be developed more in future game.

roxas7

im voting sora i mean hes has saved the worlds wat 2 times now i love aqua and she had some gread battles 2 but i think sora will still beat her everyday

Sakulily

Sora for the fact that he was the first hero in Kingdom hearts, regardless that Aqua is infact one of the first heroes over the whole series time period, Sora was the first introduced to us, therefore he OFCOURSE gets my vote. No doubt about it.

XehanortHeartles

On who is better, Aqua definitively. On who would win in a fight, Aqua would rape Sora...... literally (haha lucky kid)

Mr. Crowley

Banned
I didn't find Aqua interesting. She should've had a bigger story in BBS (Well. . .all of the BBS protagonists should have really...). Sora may be annoying, but at least he isn't boring. As for who would win in a fight. . .Sora would destroy Aqua.

XehanortHeartles

I didn't find Aqua interesting. She should've had a bigger story in BBS (Well. . .all of the BBS protagonists should have really...). Sora may be annoying, but at least he isn't boring. As for who would win in a fight. . .Sora would destroy Aqua.

Nah, Aqua would rape Sora. Full Keyblade Master >>>>>> Keyblade Apprentice. Remember Keyblade Masters are endowed with Keyblade secrets such as how to create and destroy worlds, Sora aint got shit on a true Keyblade Master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back