• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

YYEEESS!!!!!! Its a good game!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xentus

I have been following Re coded since the first time it was mentioned it in the Jiminy voice thing.And i was very excited for it to come out.But also,in the back of my head i thought that it was just gonna be one of those things that Disney makes just to make money.Cause looking at the commercials i saw the different ways of fighting (for example the keyhole mission in Hollow Bastion and te fighting in Olympus Coliseum.) and i thought that it was gonna be kinda cheap.But now that iv played the game and i understand why we have to play like that,i think that Re coded is either the 2nd or 3rd best game.I cant decide if its better than BBS.So my hat is off to Re coded.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I can honestly say I was pleasantly surprised at how good Re:Coded was. For some reason I didn't think I'd enjoy it that much but the character interactions and gameplay just don't get old. Love this game so damn much :3

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
There was one part that kind of irked me, where in bugged Agrabah, the whole "I envy how simple your world is" "uh, thanks?" "I envy whatever made you think that was a compliment". as cute as that was, it really dumbed Sora down and bastardized Riku xD;;;

Relix

A traveler
Awards
There was one part that kind of irked me, where in bugged Agrabah, the whole "I envy how simple your world is" "uh, thanks?" "I envy whatever made you think that was a compliment". as cute as that was, it really dumbed Sora down and bastardized Riku xD;;;

i know but it was freakin awesome. thats the kinda jokes i thought they'd share together. riku being all cool and insulting sora but sora being too kind and naive to realize he just got dissed. Data!Sora and Data!Riku are exactly how I want the real guys to act in the future. it was fun

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's more the kind of joke I see non-insane-KH1 Riku pulling or at most, R-R Riku. Post KH2 Riku'd be at most teasing, and protect Sora from this kind of teasing.
Unless it's the sort of "no one disses him but me!"

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I always saw Riku like that. The guy who'd tease Sora to the point where it could be mistaken for an insult but once someone else did it he'd flip. Post-KH2 melodramatic Riku is not nearly as fun and awesome as know-it-all, big brother Data!Riku xD

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't really see post-KH2 Riku as that melodramatic. It's KH2 Riku who was the drama queen. I expect when possible the sort of interaction between the real things as the data-clones, only minus the potential insulting feel.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
trure ture. I guess post-KH2 Riku would be less of a diva than KH2 Riku. And I really hope that the real guys act like their digital counter parts because they were a lot more interesting to follow. DataSora is hilariously cool. Thank the lawd for Re:Coded

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think the biggest issue here is that Re:Coded is the first time since the freaking series started in which we got to see Sora and Riku actually act like BFFs (well, sans BBS, but we didn't really get any proper interaction, it was all conceptual plot oriented bits).
It's like Tidus said at the start of KH1 - hard to believe Riku and Sora are really buds.
Well, now we can believe it :3

Relix

A traveler
Awards
lmao seriously! they were allowed to express their bro mode to the world finally. instead of angst. speaking of tidus, i loved that they brought the gang back lmao

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I find it endlessly ironic and pathetic that by this point TSW get more appearances and relevance as figments of Sora's memory than Kairi got as a real person.
But yeah, they were awesome <3 I love those three. Too bad D-Riku didn't interact with them, too ;w;

Toadles

Nice to see people have such good impressions of the third time they made kingdom hearts 1

State

Awards
Nice to see people have such good impressions of the third time they made kingdom hearts 1

KINGDOM HEARTS
KINDOM HEARTS - FINAL MIX -
KINGDOM HEARTS Chain of Memories
KINGDOM HEARTS Re: Chain of Memories
KINGDOM HEARTS coded
KINGDOM HEARTS Re: coded

It's actually six times~

Toadles

KINGDOM HEARTS
KINDOM HEARTS - FINAL MIX -
KINGDOM HEARTS Chain of Memories
KINGDOM HEARTS Re: Chain of Memories
KINGDOM HEARTS coded
KINGDOM HEARTS Re: coded

It's actually six times~

Wow..well lets see

Kingdom Hearts 1

Kingdom Hearts 1 in memories with castle corridors in-between

Kingdom Hearts 1 in a diary which apparently is also a computer

Of course! The next obvious choice, Kingdom Hearts 1 in a large, cylindrical Tinfoil tube!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back