• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku/MX Connection and Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If you think MX was capable of planning a decade ahead I have a really hard time taking you seriously. o.o;

Why? Other villains have done it before, Palpatine is one of them. Aizen. Why not MX?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Why? Other villains have done it before, Palpatine is one of them. Aizen. Why not MX?

To begin with:
This is KH. As Star-Wars as BBS's story might seem, no one turned out to be anyone's father yet.
Then:
The only villain EVER who managed to pull something like this off with it being remotely logical and bearable is fucking Kira. And this isn't Death Note.
Then we get to the issue: did Nobodies even exist at that time? Ok, we know Heartless did, but what about Nobodies? We don't know about those, how could MX plan on those?
And that's before we get to the whole freaking mess where Apprentice Xehanort LOST HIS MEMORIES. I find it hard to think that he was acting, seeing how he behaved with Braig during Blank Points. He was so distant and untrusting to the point Braig was afraid Terra was taking over.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Palpatine in fact even planned, manipulated and schemed for more than one decade...he even orchestrated a full scale galatic war where he controlled both sides.

Sorry, here I'm with Memory Master, Palpatine might be one of the more famous villains to do it but there are various others.
IIRC it's called the "evil genius"-archetype and I don't see why MX should not fit into that category, he IS a schemer after all with many plans. He himself and Yen Sid, his former buddy, confirmed that.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Like I said - there're too many unknowns to fit the bill, like the existence of Nobodies, to name one. Then we have the fact that so much has gone wrong in the meanwhile already. Terra fighting MX and not giving in to him seems to be one main point to this. And then we get the whole OMFG HE LOST HIS MEMORIES issue.
There's leaving alternative plans available, and there's having a plan fail so badly it turns you essentially into someone else.
At this point I'll give you what Yen Sid said, but it's just as easy to blame it on Apprentice Xehanort sharing those traits with one of his original selves, especially seeing how THOSE people were active as Heartless and Nobody, which also left alternatives. He hardly had to plan a decade ahead, especially seeing how he himself wasn't quite an active force, as opposed to what I know of the Star Wars story where Palpatine was a bit more active than an amnesiac'd Apprentice who was effectively someone else.

Radar

Bronze Member
I do not know if MX planned out the whole Nobody situation, but I am sure he told Briag a few things just incase he did lose his memories. Who knows, maybe bbsv2 will explain what happened with Xehanort and Braig.

Crystal

Silver Member
I do not know if MX planned out the whole Nobody situation, but I am sure he told Briag a few things just incase he did lose his memories. Who knows, maybe bbsv2 will explain what happened with Xehanort and Braig.

Did Xigbar remember everything happen in his past after becoming a Nobodies?

Mr. Crowley

Banned
I bet MX did know that nobody's existed. There's really no way to tell what he knew or didn't back then. Its not that impossible to believe that he had plans for the Org. I just see that as one of the different roads he could have taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back