• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

!@#$%^&*Kingdom Hearts V Cast + Traverse Town Periwig Man Semi-Neutral Club*&^%$#@! - "Not bad..."

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
!@#$%^&*Kingdom Hearts V Cast + Traverse Town Periwig Man Semi-Neutral Club*&^%$#@! - "Not bad..."

Surprised this wasn't already made.

~"Not bad..."~​

334px-VCast.jpg

Reasons to be Semi-Neutral about Kingdom Hearts Mobile:

• Stellar implied story. There is next to no dialogue or exposition, which leaves the player to infer what's going on. When you read into it, it's "so bad it might be better than every other Kingdom Hearts"
  • Includes Swordman Island and Swordman parrot, according to the KH wiki. Even if you don't know what those are, you can just tell from the names that they're so good, they deserve a mention in the Semi-Neutral club.
  • Disappointment: Lack of Traverse Town Periwig Man backstory. It was their chance and they blew it. -____________-;;

So you may be wondering why you have a two for the price of one deal in this club, well no one doesn't think about Kingdom Hearts V-Cast without also thinking about Traverse Town Periwig Man, so I decided to kill two birds with one stone.

Reasons to be Semi-Neutral about Traverse Town Periwig Man:

3:01

• Peruke_%28PSF%29.png
  • Not well developed. What was he running from? Why did he turn into a Heartless? The character is so mysterious, but at the same time, he leaves a lot of plot holes and the script writing here is weak, I mean geez maybe they used Nojima to write that scenario. >_________>;;;;;;;
  • His profession is probably a shoe tailor because he was running from that shoe store, so that's definitely Semi-Neutral material.

I was thinking about making this also a Traverse Town Periwig Man / Brown Haired Tidus Clone Moderately Dislike Club but I don't want to upset the fans of Brown Haired Tidus Clone.

While we're on the topic of pairings, I may make a separate club pairing TTPM with Mario-Esque Token Italian Resident.

5-3-2007-4-29.png

SEMI-NEUTRAL ART SECTION

-to be updated-

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: !@#$%^&*Kingdom Hearts V Cast + Traverse Town Periwig Man Semi-Neutral Club*&^%$#@! - "Not bad..

Idk if I want to join...It is a pretty lultastic club though. I just have to add...THIS GAME WAS WHERE NOMURA GOT THE IDEA FOR DREAM DROP DISTANCE. The V-Cast game was ALL a dream so Nomura figured he'd rehash old plox.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Re: !@#$%^&*Kingdom Hearts V Cast + Traverse Town Periwig Man Semi-Neutral Club*&^%$#@! - "Not bad..

The best character in all the games

Sign me up!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Y'know. I'll join. And I'll write a lulz fic for it too.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

If this club continues to make me laugh as much as it already has, count me in :/

Relix

A traveler
Awards

I actually lol'd. hard. sign me up.

Toadles

I severely disapprove of your viewpoints on this matter Grass.

The Traverse Town Periwig Man is not only one of the most important, if not THE most important character in the series, he is also a well dignified and gentrified chap.

Being merely semi-neutral about him is unacceptable.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this actually looks like a subtley hilarious parody of the BBS critics club.

Last edited:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

I was thinking about making this also a Traverse Town Periwig Man / Brown Haired Tidus Clone Moderately Dislike Club but I don't want to upset the fans of Brown Haired Tidus Clone.

And that was very wise decision, Grass. NOBODY messes with the Tidus Clone in front of me. NOBODY. That boy deserves a fanclub for being the only character in the story to express concern about the fate of his parents. And they say that family isn't important in KH. Tell that to the Tidus Clone, haterz! :tongue:

I severely disapprove of your viewpoints on this matter Grass.

The Traverse Town Periwig Man is not only one of the most important, if not THE most important character in the series, he is also a well dignified and gentrified chap.

Being merely semi-neutral about him is unacceptable.

Not to mention, his death was a warning to the world that this was NOT going to be a "kiddy game" just because Donald and Goofy were in it. And they managed to fit his entire "succumb to the darkness" story arc in several seconds, a feat that no other character has been able to accomplish. That takes MAD storytelling skillz!

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Grass, do you write any satire by chance?

I think you'd be pretty decent at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back