• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just got the game!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key_of_Faith

I FINALLY got the game yesterday! I've been waiting for weeks for the video game store to start selling it.
Anyhoos, I started playing it as soon as I got it. It looks awesome, but I don't feel satisfied cuz I'm using my sister's DS Lite (the screen is too small, and she put a Super Mario cover on it so now it's thick and feels weird). My DSi's R and L buttons are not working, so I'm stuck with the Lite for now.

The game looks very interesting. I loved the new soundtrack! As for the gameplay, it was good except for the camera. I wish I could use R and L to rotate the camera easily. The graphics are even better than 358/2 Days's.

That's all for now :D

Key_of_Faith

Yeah, it's true. But isn't holding the stylus while playing a bit annoying? I tried using my finger, but it's not so accurate.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Then you just need to get used to it. The stylus in DS-KH games doesn't really play a factor. About the only place where it was useable between here and Days is the Avatar system. Don't even remember if it was usable in the panel system in Days or not.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Why do you use the touch screen for the camera? I just point the R-button wherever I'm going.

Don't even remember if it was usable in the panel system in Days or not.

Oh, it defenitely was, that'd be ridiculous, having to place all those panels with the buttons.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Why do you use the touch screen for the camera? I just point the R-button wherever I'm going.

I use the R button to, and my L button was shot the first couple days I played. Imagine my face when I got to Olympus -__- luckily i got it fixed and OC was too easy cuz i left a grinded in other worlds.

Oh, it defenitely was, that'd be ridiculous, having to place all those panels with the buttons.

...I did this.

Anyways, I too am loving this game beyond belief. The gameplay is refreshing. Even though there are some things in this game that makes my blood boil. *looks at Agrabah and Large Bodies* i'm lovin it though

Relix

A traveler
Awards
If Large Bodies annoy you it means your commands aren't right 8D

earlier they did, but now they are just cake walk. doesn't mean the hate for them has died though. i never liked large bodies ever since KH1 no matter how easier it got to kill the obese things

Relix

A traveler
Awards
i'd like to smack the smartass who created that belly of theirs -___- but oh well, that self-gratification after killing one is worth it. ^^

no. no it isn't.

Xentus

Well with the cemera i can understand i felt the same way bout days but i got use to it.So after playing it for a while its natural.And with the DS light thing,just get a DSi XL.The screen is larger and u wont have the stickers on there.(I got the game yesterday so i pretty much know how you feel.)

Last edited:

TheKeybearer

i have a ds lite, i thought it was easy to see but i don't have any stickers on mine, i did on the first ds i had and they were a pain

bemmers789

I remember I accidentally left the camera on Days set to the select button+ R and L my whole first play-through... But anyway, yeah the recoded camera was kindof annoying...especially during the... Riku boss fight.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
What's wrong with the lite? It's what I use and I actually prefer it to my mother's DSiXL. Not as big or clunky. Also, did not know you could use the stylus for the panels in Days. I always just used the buttons. I'll go test that out.

So far, I really just can't decide on the game. I've had it for weeks and I teeter between outright hating it and outright loving it. The camera is ridiculously bad and while I could use the stylus or my finger, I find that doing so doesn't leave me a whole lot of room to actually use my fingers to play.

I think if the camera weren't so horrible, I wouldn't have as much trouble deciding if I liked it or not. What I do know, though, is that I actually like the picture scenes instead of the way Days was made. It's a definite difference for Kingdom Hearts, but I'm not distracted by the weird blemishes called eyes like I was in Days. Plus, they did a great job making a lot of different poses, so it never really felt like the game was recycling poses over and over again during the scenes.

I don't like how we can't change the panels, except for blanks in the stat matrix and mix everything up like we could in Days, but since it makes it harder, especially if you made a mistake, I can't hate it, since I've been wanting KH to be harder since CoM. Honestly, I just wish that all of the extra content didn't mean having to go back and re-do a lot of things over and over again (30 levels in OC are so boring).

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
FIVE levels in OC are boring xD;;;

And am I the only one who wasn't THAT annoyed by the camera? o.o;

i hated it in tight places and when the enemy was fast (especially Roxas) but other than that,it's normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back