• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Do you lose all your SP in the Avatar Sector?
I died and lost all my SP on the 100th floor.
I was very close to crushing my DS
It took more than 6 hours to do.
Why Nomura, why?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Add challenge?
To make you aspire to not die?
For Nomura to read threads like this and then do an evil laugh?
And don't you just lose half the SP when you die?

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
If you tried and got to the 100th floor in the avatar sector and died, i'm positive you would feel the same amount of rage i am experiencing now.
And no you lose ALL the SP
ALL of it.
Which means you gotta start from floor 1 again (In order to buy the items needed for 100% completion like D-Blizzaga)..
And i also wasn't expecting a certain someone there, so i panicked a bit too -.-

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If you tried and got to the 100th floor in the avatar sector i'm positive you would feel the same amount of rage i am experiencing now.
Yeah well didn't have the game long enough to get 100 floors. Just 70 something

And no you lose ALL the SP
ALL of it.
Well that does suck doesn't it? But the prizes are crap anyways aren't they?

And i also wasn't expecting a certain someone there, so i panicked a bit too -.-
Who? Data Riku?

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Yeh Bug Riku, he beat me using dark aura while he was yellow bugged, so he went like 3x his normal speed, was very difficult to avoid..

And as i mentioned, you need one of the prizes to get 100% completion in the game.. -.-

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeh Bug Riku, he beat me using dark aura while he was yellow bugged, so he went like 3x his normal speed, was very difficult to avoid..
Glad I don't have to verse it for a loooong time

And as i mentioned, you need one of the prizes to get 100% completion in the game.. -.-
You edit your post? Cause that wasn't there when I wrote my post xP

Swordsaint

bug riku was pretty easy in my opinion but whatever

you dont need to start from floor 1 to get d-blizzaga though

floor 20-30 would be enough providing you smash everything in the earlier levels. you realise you lose more than you gain in the later levels right? if you just rush the later levels without smashing blocks you'll find your total to be a lot higher i reckon. i've done a couple 100 floor runs in my time.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Yeh, I was rushing through the later floors...
Even then i would get hit a bit sometimes by the combo of yellow bugged invisibles and wizards. Hit for like 5000-9000 SP
And i tried just challenging Riku again on the 100th floor and it was really easy..
I don't know how i failed, that's why i got so pissed off... I had oathkeeper on too D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back