• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Just having some question, the scene where Riku meets Diz, is it after coming out from Castle Oblivion?
After he told Diz, he choose Road to the dawn. Did he actually follow Diz after that, or he has his own way follow with Mickey.

Yeah Riku actually meets him before inside CO and then later when he has to choose what road to take. Actually he took his own path with Mickey and I believe he later met DiZ later on. Though he gets separated from Mickey along the way.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah Riku actually meets him before inside CO and then later when he has to choose what road to take. Actually he took his own path with Mickey and I believe he later met DiZ later on. Though he gets separated from Mickey along the way.

So, there is a blank period before Riku follows Diz?

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
So, there is a blank period before Riku follows Diz?

Yes, I believe so. Remember that scene in the ending of Re:CoM?? When he and Mickey are traveling together, but he's in his Riku with cloak on, but not Ansem SoD form.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Yeah, his revenge on those apprentices if i'm not mistaken xD

Haha yeah you are correct. He wanted to take revenge on them because of what they did, so he would end up using Riku to do it, until later in which he regrets using him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back