• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
The portal appear in the basement of Data Twilight Mansion.
its a dark corridor we know cause it lead to TWTNW however whether it was a natural one or made by an org member is unknown, however seeing as how the data TWTN was having a nobody swarm on the 6th day its say to assume it was made by a lesser nobody, axel or maybe even riku or diz.

So, there will be always a CoD appear in places located at the realm of in-between?
The will CoD open naturally in RoD too? lol
lol from what i can gather in the reports yeah they probably will always be a CoD opening naturally in inbetween places, now whether or not this also applies to the DR i dont know since we know next to nothing bout the DR realm other than kh is there and that is full of pureblood heartless.

Crystal

Silver Member
its a dark corridor we know cause it lead to TWTNW however whether it was a natural one or made by an org member is unknown, however seeing as how the data TWTN was having a nobody swarm on the 6th day its say to assume it was made by a lesser nobody, axel or maybe even riku or diz.

Maybe some Organization XIII had open the CoD at the basement, they had previously visit the Twilight Mansion before ..
I remember somewhere saying that in the novel, Riku and Xemnas having a fight , i don't know which location is that.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Maybe some Organization XIII had open the CoD at the basement, they had previously visit the Twilight Mansion before ..
I remember somewhere saying that in the novel, Riku and Xemnas having a fight , i don't know which location is that.

Yes, Riku and Xemnas fought in the mansion, in the White Room, but that was near the end of the game, shortly before SDG reached Betwixt and Between (where they fought the army of Dusks with Axel).

Gram

Banned
Awards
i doubt it could be anyone other than axel cause he was the only member sent and aside from him only those with darkness can make CoD so it had to be a nobody, axel, diz, riku, or namine.

Yes, Riku and Xemnas fought in the mansion, in the White Room, but that was near the end of the game, shortly before SDG reached Betwixt and Between (where they fought the army of Dusks with Axel).
hm.. didnt know that.

@Crystal: anyway the CoD was there b4 roxas merged with sora so it had to be made on or b4 the 6th day.

Crystal

Silver Member

That's possible the way is Xemnas create?

@Crystal: anyway the CoD was there b4 roxas merged with sora so it had to be made on or b4 the 6th day.

o.o You mean it's already appear during the time Roxas in Twilight Mansion?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That's possible the way is Xemnas create?

Er, actually he appeared directly in the White Room. He didn't take the long way and walk dramatically from the basement all the way to the farthest room on the second floor xD

Gram

Banned
Awards
o.o You mean it's already appear during the time Roxas in Twilight Mansion?
well yeah dont you remember after the axel battle? the CoD is already there you just cant go in it.

Crystal

Silver Member
Er, actually he appeared directly in the White Room. He didn't take the long way and walk dramatically from the basement all the way to the farthest room on the second floor xD

Pffft.. I have forget they got "short-cut" :D

well yeah dont you remember after the axel battle? the CoD is already there you just cant go in it.

My mistake here. I have forget the scene xP

Crystal

Silver Member
lol thats cause there is no scene after the fight you can turn around and its already there.

Oh. lol
I thought it's Xemnas who created it and there is a boss fight there.
But after Sign said, he can directly goes to White Room lol

Gram

Banned
Awards
Oh. lol
I thought it's Xemnas who created it and there is a boss fight there.
But after Sign said, he can directly goes to White Room lol

lol no the CoD was in its basement since the axel/roxas battle.
i bet that xemnas novel part wouldve made a good scene in the game.

Crystal

Silver Member
lol no the CoD was in its basement since the axel/roxas battle.
i bet that xemnas novel part wouldve made a good scene in the game.

True. If Xemnas/Riku boss fight did happen in the game, it will be very interesting D:
Sadly, no.

Gram

Banned
Awards
True. If Xemnas/Riku boss fight did happen in the game, it will be very interesting D:
Sadly, no.
hell even just the scene of them fighting would have made it somewhat better for me but like you said sadly no :'[

Crystal

Silver Member
hell even just the scene of them fighting would have made it somewhat better for me but like you said sadly no :'[

Hopefully, in the future game, there will have some boss fight for Riku,
At least giving Riku a chance in showing his power xD

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Hopefully, in the future game, there will have some boss fight for Riku,
At least giving Riku a chance in showing his power xD

Oh yes, I would find that pretty interesting if there was a scene with a boss fight for him. Though he would face?? Ansem SoD in maybe the new games again?? He seemed to get control of that darkness but still...

Crystal

Silver Member
Oh yes, I would find that pretty interesting if there was a scene with a boss fight for him. Though he would face?? Ansem SoD in maybe the new games again?? He seemed to get control of that darkness but still...

Yeah. But it just happen in CoM,no?
D:
I hope BBS vol.2 will involved a multiple scenario, one of the scenario include his story, then we can play as Riku~

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Yeah. But it just happen in CoM,no?
D:
I hope BBS vol.2 will involved a multiple scenario, one of the scenario include his story, then we can play as Riku~

Yes, I think he did get control over him at the most part by the end of CoM. Though just took the appearance cause he wouldn't be able to face Sora later on I think, as his true self.

Well I would hope that they would, I wouldn't mind seeing Riku more, he's a pretty interesting character.

Crystal

Silver Member
Just having some question, the scene where Riku meets Diz, is it after coming out from Castle Oblivion?
After he told Diz, he choose Road to the dawn. Did he actually follow Diz after that, or he has his own way follow with Mickey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back