• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I like/dislike Final Fantasy ____ , and here's why:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

terraisawesome12

My least favorite FF character is Sephiroth. I'm tired of seeing his goddamn face everywhere. His worshippers are even worse. Kefka is a LITTLE overrated too, but at least he lived up to the hype, and his face isn't everywhere.

MegaRiku

I pretty much like all of the final fantasy series because the worlds and characters I feel are always amazing. Only games I didn't like was X-2 and XIV just terrible didn't feel anything remotely like FF.

YUPPP

Am I the only FF fan who enjoyed X-2?
It's story wasn't as good as other FF's, but I thought it was fun.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Re: I like/dislike Final Fantasy ____, and here's why:

These are the only ones I've played, so I'll share what I think.

FF7: It was fun. I might be biased since I grew up with this game, but the gameplay was great, the characters were easy to love besides Cloud, and it had ALOT of tragedy, mixed in with fun. I don't like what they did to the series with the spinoff games and movies, but they were pretty good so it's all good.

FF8: Wasn't terrible. All I will say without typing an essay.

FF12: Below average. The game got boring after going halfway thrugh it. The gameplay was fun and fresh at first, but I got tired of the wait to attack with the string attatched gameplay. The open world was pretty good though, it actually felt like you were in a country. It was pretty, though.

FF13:
I find practically NO entertainment in the game one bit. The storyline is random and everywhere and thrusts you into shit, until you're already wielding a full party whilst still not knowing what the fluff is going on. The Paradigm system was uneventful and the crystarium was boring. The fact that I would buy all my equipment through a faggy computer (that's EVERYWHERE) for the rest of the game sincerely put me off. Not too mention the severe lack of exploration. I feel like I'm on a fluffing treadmill. Just keep running forward or you're gonna fall off. The gameplay was fairly pathetic, and the characters were cheesy.

It was also pretty.

Shinra

Banned
Awards

nope... I liked X-2 as well...

as well as the other FF's I've played,
(All FF's beside 13 but I know that one well enough...)
I have to say I hated 12 mostly because of the length of the map, sure, I explored quite abit and done some other shite but it got boring... but it was fresh to the linear gameplay of most FF's... and then there was FFXIII, I found it to be a barrier breaker of the First FF of the PS3, and it seemed to combine the new vibe of 12's Exploration range with the best elements of the old school FF's.
(Limit breaks, differing classes that emulated the different jobs in the FF universe) And the summon's abilities just brought the idea of summons to a whole new level. I have to say, FFXIII is a tribute to the best elements of all the FF's so far. And the charactors just seemed so sincere, especially Sazh, Hope, Lightning, and Snow...

Coeurl

Demon Dance
nah.. i think that game was fun too. the story's kinda mediocre imo. but the gameplay is much more fluid than X, that's a plus.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
i actually loved the battle style in 10-2 but the whole charlies angels thing was shitty. although i still prefer 10's battle style over any.

NotaHero21

I hate FF 7, I don't know why but no final fantasy has ever appealed to me less, maybe its my preference for the older games and there style but FF 7 just seemed awkward. With a in-complex story, shallow characters and a villain that simply failed to impress...

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I dislike FFX. Why because it is a stupid anime style game, that has no real story, and is just about a boy and a girl who fall in love and lose each other at the end. The Fighting system is terrible as well. Didn't like Blitzball either. Another reason I don't like it is cause too many people think it is the best FF game ever when it's not.

I like FFXII, why because it has great atmosphere, and great traverseable world, okay story, great music. I love the new fighting style that they introduced for that time. Love how you can switch chracters out when one party member is down and you get the chance to exchange. I love how it is almost endless, due to the fact that there is so much to do in the game. I love the fact that Vaan is a better version of Tidus. Everything about the game is just soooo great, and will be my favorite for a very long time.

i love ffXII because it was the first one i played, the story was great not lovey dovey or any of that crap, the scenery was amazing especially for a ps2 game and it is my favorite so far out of the serious though ffX is next

siegleeagle

I enjoy every title from the final fantasy series I have played and I have played almost every single one of them in some form or another, including spin offs. Even the most hated games tend to be really close to my heart.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I dislike FFX. Why because it is a stupid anime style game, that has no real story, and is just about a boy and a girl who fall in love and lose each other at the end. The Fighting system is terrible as well. Didn't like Blitzball either. Another reason I don't like it is cause too many people think it is the best FF game ever when it's not.

man these are the reasons why ffx is so great

Byakuya

final fantasy xiii is the perfect personification of Square Enix's Super Spicy Curry Diarrhea.

it was just bad, and sucked hardcore. It made me so mad when I couldn't win battles anymore by not actually playing the game.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
lol u know it! In all seriousness though, if I had to pick 1 title I didn't like it would have been final fantasy 2. So much grinding (shudder).
I can say certain parts made me dislike FF2. Your party was generally not given much involvement into the plot itself, and their characters didn't develop a whole lot overall. And all Hilda really did was tell you to go get a few more items every time you got another one, then go destroy something or rescue somebody. It just got annoying overall, but I loved the twist with Leon, and Emperor was just incredible. So I've got mixed feelings about 2.

Back