• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Episode's Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
At the ending of Final Episode, the scene when Terranort stabs the keyblade on himself, did he actually release anything from himself?

I know he is trying to get rid of Terra.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
He tried but I don't think he succeeded. Remember the scene where they where bantering back and forth?? To see which one would reign supreme over their body? I could be wrong though... Or maybe something did get released seeing as the whole memory thing.

Awards
That was Terra taking control of his body again. He tried to unlock the darkness from his heart to swallow him into the dark realm, so he wouldn't be a danger to the worlds.

Crystal

Silver Member
That was Terra taking control of his body again. He tried to unlock the darkness from his heart to swallow him into the dark realm, so he wouldn't be a danger to the worlds.

You mean is Terra stabs the keyblade?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Nope, that was not Terra, it was Master Xehanort trying to expel Terra's heart so it won't interfere in his control of the body anymore.

As seen in Blank Points that try obviously failed. The why is a question that can't be answered yet.

About that memory thing, we still don't know for sure if Xehanort really did lose his memory.

Crystal

Silver Member
Nope, that was not Terra, it was Master Xehanort trying to expel Terra's heart so it won't interfere in his control of the body anymore.

As seen in Blank Points that try obviously failed. The why is a question that can't be answered yet.

About that memory thing, we still don't know for sure if Xehanort really did lose his memory.

That's what i want ask too. If he didn't release anything, why does he lose memory?
And after he stabbing the keyblade, the Guardian behind him had disappear.

Stars

リク
Possible it was just his darkness?

Yeah, to me.. I think it was the "overload" darkness came from his multiple hearts and the darkness is strong enough to formed the guardian xD
I might be wrong, because we still don't have any info on the guardian yet

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, to me.. I think it was the "overload" darkness came from his multiple hearts and the darkness is strong enough to formed the guardian xD

Ansem SoD had one too, like you said ,that's related to the amount of darkness that someone had.
So, i'm agree with you :)

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Ansem SoD had one too, like you said ,that's related to the amount of darkness that someone had.
So, i'm agree with you :)

Wait guys but what I don't understand is why it went away from Xehanort, but then appeared later for Ansem SoD. So it's like you said before?? It went away and went to another darkness?? I am confused... xP

Crystal

Silver Member
Wait guys but what I don't understand is why it went away from Xehanort, but then appeared later for Ansem SoD. So it's like you said before?? It went away and went to another darkness?? I am confused... xP

The Guardian made up by someone's overload dakrness like Stars said :)

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards

Oh okays thanks for clarifying that up guys. So for all we know The Guardian can appear in the future again?? Or no?

Stars

リク
^ No no, it is not the fact, it was just a guessing lol.
Er.. lol xD.. It is not goes to Ansem SoD..

Fuu~~ I could be wrong anyway xP

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
^ No no, it is not the fact, it was just a guessing lol.

Er.. lol xD.. It is not goes to Ansem SoD..

Fuu~~ I could be wrong anyway xP

Well thanks for clarifying that other part for me though. Even so that is a nice idea. Like you said before, we don't know that much about The Guardian really... Nice to have some ideas swirling about. xD

Stars

リク
Well thanks for clarifying that other part for me though. Even so that is a nice idea. Like you said before, we don't know that much about The Guardian really... Nice to have some ideas swirling about. xD

I didn't actually clarify anything lol :D But just make some guess.. There are some other theory out there about the Guardian seem make sense too.
If the Guardian does come from someone's heart.. I would think it was Xehanort's...

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
I didn't actually clarify anything lol :D But just make some guess.. There are some other theory out there about the Guardian seem make sense too.
If the Guardian does come from someone's heart.. I would think it was Xehanort's...

Well it was a nice guess or theory whichever you want to call it. lol. Cause yeah I was also confused about that ending. At least it makes a little more sense to me now. =D

Crystal

Silver Member

Somewhere actually theorize that the Guardian was actually Terra's heart xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back