• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Standard Member's Club.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Member List:

Official Club Owner/Leader: Chihuahuaman
Other Members: Currently None.
Join now.

Last edited:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Hopefully not. Now check the Premium Club.

I saw already. I'm thinking about it.

And dude, it's gonna happen; you're a regular member and they're mods, who can replace you with someone else if they so choose.
You're screwed.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
We don't need to go to war with anyone chihuahuaman. And if no one wants to affiliate with you, then they weren't as open as you thought.

Twas also a joke. We do not need War, for it will fill III with spam as well. Now what are the first orders of business? Recruit RF to Chronicle this?

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Actually, for you to step down.

I do not approve of your clingy methods of associating with the other clubs. It makes the club look bad and by extension, me. Please reconsider your leadership position.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I'd listen to DiceKiller, mate.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Actually, for you to step down.

I do not approve of your clingy methods of associating with the other clubs. It makes the club look bad and by extension, me. Please reconsider your leadership position.

I only requesting affiliation. We don't need it. I was only suggesting. We both make decisions, and if you don't want us to affiliate, than i'm fine with that. Besides, i'm not really clingy. I'm fine with staying as a lone Club. We are now reverting all affiliations with this Club.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
But you see, you made these decisions without me. Clearly, you are untrustworthy and your thirst for power is unquenchable. Step down from your leadership position.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
But you see, you made these decisions without me. Clearly, you are untrustworthy and your thirst for power is unquenchable. Step down from your leadership position.

Please don't. Those are the only times i will ever do it. You also deserve to do so. Can you please not kick me out?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
It is a curious thing, Harry, but perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it. Those who, like you, have leadership thrust upon them, and take up the mantle because they must, and find to their own surprise that they wear it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back