• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS V2 Prediction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

リク
Terra doesn't have to know Ven was asleep in CO to say something like that -- remember, Ven collapsed into a coma for an unknown-but-not-trivial amount of time after he met Terra and Aqua.
I mean the knowledges of Ven was asleep may not came from Terra

It still seems more appropriate for that line to come from Master Xehanort, though, because Ven going comatose after his heart was split seems like a better comparison.
Yeah, you make a good point on that

Ronove

I've always been a fan of Xemnas being semi-noble. I hope he's more of an aid to Aqua than a hindrance, if Aqua meets him.

Megavoltage

Awards
I've always been a fan of Xemnas being semi-noble. I hope he's more of an aid to Aqua than a hindrance, if Aqua meets him.
Xemnas meeting Aqua and wanting to help her sounds like a cool scenario but it doesn't make sense. What Aqua needs help with is getting back to the RoL, why wouldn't Xemnas take her back with him if they did meet? She's still in the RoD after KH2.

If Xemnas does meet with Aqua I'm assuming he'll have ill intent and the two of them will get into a fight.

Crystal

Silver Member
Xemnas meeting Aqua and wanting to help her sounds like a cool scenario but it doesn't make sense. What Aqua needs help with is getting back to the RoL, why wouldn't Xemnas take her back with him if they did meet? She's still in the RoD after KH2.

If Xemnas does meet with Aqua I'm assuming he'll have ill intent and the two of them will get into a fight.

Why would Xemnas want to save Aqua if he doesn't recognise Aqua as friend? lol
I wonder..what is Xemnas doing in the RoD before he met Aqua

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Xion and Roxas only turned against him after he'd already done tons of stuff that ruined their lives. =/

And having no emotions or capability to feel guilt does not immediately turn someone into a vicious monster -- there are definitely people out there with antisocial personality disorder who aren't criminals, to use the closest real-world equivalent. It's possible to know the difference between right and wrong and decide not to act badly even if you can't feel bad for it. Considering what Terra has to gain from the Xion plan (read: almost nothing), I doubt he'd feel the need to go that far, even if doing it has no emotional cost to him.

Xemnas might be Terra, but if he is, it's in the same sense that Roxas is Sora -- they're the same existence, but they're different individuals, if that makes any sense.

When did he ruin their lives in the first place? All I can recall is that Xion and Roxas ran off after Xemnas even CREATED Xion and made sure they received protection when they feel asleep.

And as far as Kingdom Hearts goes, it seems like the conscience is PART of the heart. So Xemnas doesn't even have a conscience to begin with.

Seriously, I don't get what Xemnas did that makes everyone think he's so evil. It's not like he mass murdered people or anything. Come to think of it...did he even KILL anyone?

All I see his Xemnas's manipulative and cunning nature. He's not like a homicidal maniac. He didn't sink countless worlds into darkness like Ansem SOD or MX.

I see no reason for Xemnas not being Terra considering he lacks a conscience and emotions.

Xammag

When did he ruin their lives in the first place? All I can recall is that Xion and Roxas ran off after Xemnas even CREATED Xion and made sure they received protection when they feel asleep.

And as far as Kingdom Hearts goes, it seems like the conscience is PART of the heart. So Xemnas doesn't even have a conscience to begin with.

Seriously, I don't get what Xemnas did that makes everyone think he's so evil. It's not like he mass murdered people or anything. Come to think of it...did he even KILL anyone?

All I see his Xemnas's manipulative and cunning nature. He's not like a homicidal maniac. He didn't sink countless worlds into darkness like Ansem SOD or MX.

I see no reason for Xemnas not being Terra considering he lacks a conscience and emotions.

"Hey, my name is Xemnas, nice to be creating you today. You are going to live here with all these rest of us black-coated people. Yes, this is Nowhere. Literally. Where are we? I don't $%&$#* know. Anyway, this is Roxas, and he's going to be helping you do your job. Oh yeah. You need to gather hearts for us while we sit around here and sing songs, sulk, think, and just generally do nothing. Hm? Oh, sure you can leave. Did I mention we are in the middle of nowhere? Just making sure. By the way, not going to tell you what you are. But I know. And he does. Him too. So, enjoy yourself."

PS. I'm pretty sure he ordered Axel to do the dirty business in Castle Oblivion. If not, he ordered Saix to order Axel.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

Xemnas used his Kingdom Hearts to capture thousands of hearts, each of which is essentially the soul of a human being who'd been attacked by the Heartless, with the intention of using them to form a giant conglomerate heart, which would presumably destroy their individuality in the process.

Xemnas had his Organization release hordes of Heartless on innocent people and search out strong hearts with the intention of turning them into Heartless and using their hearts for said giant conglomerate heart and forcing Sora to do their work for them by destroying the Heartless.

Xemnas repeatedly set up situations in which Roxas and Xion would be forced to kill each other, first by setting up an illusion so that they'd kill each other thinking they were Heartless, and then by changing Xion's body.

He spends a ton of time sitting around in the Chamber of Repose, sure, but that doesn't mean he's mostly innocent. =/

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
"Hey, my name is Xemnas, nice to be creating you today. You are going to live here with all these rest of us black-coated people. Yes, this is Nowhere. Literally. Where are we? I don't $%&$#* know. Anyway, this is Roxas, and he's going to be helping you do your job. Oh yeah. You need to gather hearts for us while we sit around here and sing songs, sulk, think, and just generally do nothing. Hm? Oh, sure you can leave. Did I mention we are in the middle of nowhere? Just making sure. By the way, not going to tell you what you are. But I know. And he does. Him too. So, enjoy yourself."

PS. I'm pretty sure he ordered Axel to do the dirty business in Castle Oblivion. If not, he ordered Saix to order Axel.

I get the point.

Xemnas used his Kingdom Hearts to capture thousands of hearts, each of which is essentially the soul of a human being who'd been attacked by the Heartless, with the intention of using them to form a giant conglomerate heart, which would presumably destroy their individuality in the process.

Xemnas had his Organization release hordes of Heartless on innocent people and search out strong hearts with the intention of turning them into Heartless and using their hearts for said giant conglomerate heart and forcing Sora to do their work for them by destroying the Heartless.

Xemnas repeatedly set up situations in which Roxas and Xion would be forced to kill each other, first by setting up an illusion so that they'd kill each other thinking they were Heartless, and then by changing Xion's body.

He spends a ton of time sitting around in the Chamber of Repose, sure, but that doesn't mean he's mostly innocent. =/

Ah, I see. Thank you for reminding me. (probably should have played Days)

I didn't know about that illusion Heartless thing.

Still...having no emotions or conscience could EASILY make someone uncaring enough to do that I think.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I doubt Xemnas believes himself to be Terra. Well not that simple. Like he believes himself to be Eraqus's apprentice and Ven and Aqua's friend. Nothing more. Terra obviously isn't the only factor playing in Xemnas. Xehanort tainted Terra's existence by making his body take on the form of a fusion between the two. If Xemnas believed himself to be Terra would also believe himself to MX seeing how they both are technically his influences, no matter who the potent influence is. I honestly believe that whatever Xemnas thought his past was, he pretty much doesn't give a damn about it except for the parts with benefits (Ven to be used for the X-Blade or to just find his friend again, KH to reconstruct his own universe or to save it and become an ultimate being) Though these parts of him came from his past I think he was eager to leave his past behind.

Even if we know that Xemnas is technically Terra's body and what not, I really believe that Xemnas believes himself to be Apprentice Xehanort, he was Xehanort in the past and had Terra and MX experiences (because he has both of their memories). Basically instead of MX and Terra being the ones living out their lives in his memories it was himself, Apprentice Xehanort, who most likely lived out both of their lives (in his head of course) when we know that Terra and MX were two completely different people.

Terra saying that line to MX doesn't imply that he knew he'd become Xemnas, or evil for that matter. He was just saying what he was just saying. "No matter what happens I'm gonna reach my goal" was his mindset. If reaching his goal meant killing babies; he'd do it. If reaching his goal meant becoming a monster; he'd do it. But that doesn't mean that when he became Xemnas Terra is going, "Oh yeah! All's going according to plan!" I doubt Terra or even MX himself was expecting their fusion-self would split into two existences. Basically Terra most likely was waiting out until he saw any chance of reaching his goal (which we don't even know. Could he be after his friends? Trying to prevent MX from getting KH by obtaining KH himself? Creating the X-Blade somehow so he'd finally beat MX? Or just have MX leave his body all together? We don't know really)

I'm still on board that Xemnas believes that he lived both MX and Terra's experiences as Xehanort and was pretty damn well to leave this past behind, even if he was wrong about it. Him having Aqua's armor, searching for Ven, reaching for KH are all things from his train wreck of memories that have benefits. That can help him reach whatever he wishes to reach. We don't know if it's for evil reasons, selfish reasons, or misguided reasons, or emotionless yet good reasons. I strongly doubt Xemnas is just an i-no-care Terra. He's much too complicated for just that. He has a serious identity crisis going on because his original self, Apprentice Xehanort, had an identity crisis.

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I can't stop looking at the artwork......................

Nice theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back