• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I just dont get *Spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastlycool

Ok this isn't going to be very long I just want to know why Xion told Roxas to set Kingdom Hearts free and then tell Riku to stop him. And also if she was already gone how was she able to even tell Riku to stop him?

Maxyli138

Huh. I remember another thread asking this question. It still kind of confuses me too. But I think Xion thought Roxas would try and find a smarter way to free Kingdom Hearts, not just recklessly run to the castle where there are a bunch of nobodies prepared to stop him and capture him. When she realized what he was planning on doing, she wanted Riku to stop him and return him to Sora instead, who would eventually defeat the organization later.

And a little bit of Xion's memory was left inside Riku, so maybe she could somehow communicate with him. She didn't completely disappear until after Riku defeated Roxas.

Crystal

Silver Member
Because she knew Roxas can't win Xemnas so ask Riku to stop him.
(If i'm not mistaken.)

Stars

リク
Ok this isn't going to be very long I just want to know why Xion told Roxas to set Kingdom Hearts free and then tell Riku to stop him. And also if she was already gone how was she able to even tell Riku to stop him?

I believe it was thru the Oblivion keyblade

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Mybe she really wanted Roxas to return to Sora, but knew he wouldn't do it willingly. So she asks him to go set KH free, then has Riku there to set a trap and then trusts that Riku will be able to stop him.

Err, not really. Xion tells Roxas to go set Kingdom Hearts free, with the intention of, well, having him set the hearts free. However, what she didn't plan was Roxas storming into the enemy base consumed with anger, where he'll no doubt be defeated quite easily by the remaining members of the Organization. Xion did tell Riku to stop Roxas through Oblivion later in the battle, but iirc, Riku was waiting at Memory's Skyscraper for Roxas was of his own accord, without anyone telling him to do so.

Why is it the Oblivion keyblade?

Oblivion's Japanese name is translated to 'Passing Memories.' Reminds you of Xion, no?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That makes sense. Namine wanted Riku to bring Roxas back to Sora to wake him up. Xion just wanted Roxas to set Kingdom Hearts free. That's a new idea for me.

Sounds like Xion, confirmed to be Xion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back