• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
I don't know where to put this thread -shrugs-
So, i'll put it here :p

Just having a question about keyblade. Does the keyblade having a heart , soul or sentiment kind of thingy , since it will choose its' owner,whom having a strong heart?

And another question is about the keychain, keychain is create based on memories, why is KK having a keychain of Mickey ?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Er, I don't know how to answer that first question, but I wouldn't think too much of the keychain. Just treat it like a hidden Mickey or an Easter egg.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
go to the wiki all we know abouth the keyblade is there
funy how bbs dint answer a question like this
but from what we do know a keyblade is sort of connceted to its weilders heart
so no it does not have one of its own mx "Behold... These lifeless keys used to be full of power— united with the hearts of their masters. On this barren soil, Keyblades of light and darkness were locked in combat...as a great Keyblade War raged."

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The Keychain isn't too important, like Sign said. Just think of it as a Hidden Mickey.

And I'm not too sure what you're asking in your first question, but the Keyblade is sentient and connected to the Heart of its wielder. From what we know so far, it is created by the Heart of its wielder and dies with its wielder. When the wielder dies, the Keyblade is left without power or sentient thought. But we don't know enough about the inner key to really understand the nature of the Keyblade, only that it appears to those with a strong heart and has its own mind.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
The Keyblades topic is...kinda difficult to discuss, I think. I wouldn't say that they're on the same field as Heart/Body/Soul/Mind/Memories or whatnot. The most helpful thing I can say is that they're "man-made counterparts to Kingdom Hearts."

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I think the keyblade, for the most part, is just going to be something that should stay a mystery. I think it's clear that it has it's own consciousness and, in a way, is alive (hence why Xehanort calls the keyblades at the keyblade graveyard "LIFELESS keys") but we don't know any of the specifics to it.

Crystal

Silver Member
And I'm not too sure what you're asking in your first question, but the Keyblade is sentient and connected to the Heart of its wielder. From what we know so far, it is created by the Heart of its wielder and dies with its wielder. When the wielder dies, the Keyblade is left without power or sentient thought. But we don't know enough about the inner key to really understand the nature of the Keyblade, only that it appears to those with a strong heart and has its own mind.

I'm asking whether the keyblade having a "life" since he will choose its owner.
How is the keyblade connect to the heart of wielder anyway?

The Keyblades topic is...kinda difficult to discuss, I think. I wouldn't say that they're on the same field as Heart/Body/Soul/Mind/Memories or whatnot. The most helpful thing I can say is that they're "man-made counterparts to Kingdom Hearts."

I think the keyblade, for the most part, is just going to be something that should stay a mystery. I think it's clear that it has it's own consciousness and, in a way, is alive (hence why Xehanort calls the keyblades at the keyblade graveyard "LIFELESS keys") but we don't know any of the specifics to it.

If the keyblade was something lifeless, how it can choose whose having a strong heart?

Stars

リク
I think the keychain has something to do with the keyblade, it change the keyblade's appearance and the keyblade stayed lifeless like Aqua's in Chamber of Sleep when it leave its weilder and the keychain disappear too... And the keyblade may lose its power.. I don't have any knowledges on it, just simply my thought lol

EDIT: Plus those keyblades in keyblade graveyard

Last edited:

Crystal

Silver Member
I think the keychain has something to do with the keyblade, it change the keyblade's appearance
Yeah. That's happen on Soul Eater change into Way to Dawn.
Where there is a keychain on it.

and the keyblade stayed lifeless like Aqua's in Chamber of Sleep when it leave its weilder and the keychain disappear too... And the keyblade may lose its power.. I don't have any knowledges on it, just simply my thought lol

I just notice there is no keychain on her keyblade o.o
Probably keychain makes a keyblade having a "life"?

Stars

リク
Yeah. That's happen on Soul Eater change into Way to Dawn.
Where there is a keychain on it.

I just notice there is no keychain on her keyblade o.o
Probably keychain makes a keyblade having a "life"?

I not sure about it.. . The keychain created based on the memories which came from the heart of the weilders.. and make the keyblade react according to the heart of the weilders

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Aqua's keyblade still had a keychain, at least according to the scene where AtW finds Terranort. I take it this is some sort of correction for the CoR scene in KH2FM.

Crystal

Silver Member
I not sure about it.. . The keychain created based on the memories which came from the heart of the weilders.. and make the keyblade react according to the heart of the weilders

I get your idea :D
Then who is the wielder for KK before Sora and Riku?

Aqua's keyblade still had a keychain, at least according to the scene where AtW finds Terranort. I take it this is some sort of correction for the CoR scene in KH2FM.

So, there is keychain on Aqua's keyblade in CoR?

Decrith

I think the Keyblade 'dies' with its master, and turns into an ordinary sword no longer a magical one. As you can see at the ending of BBS, the dead keyblades were used like arrows, but if it were "alive" it would have DESTROYED Terra, with its magic.

Anyway, I don't want Keyblades to be explained in the games COMPLETELY, it should remain a mystery, its too important to just spoil what it truly is.

Stars

リク
I was thinking that whether Mickey get his KKD first or Sora get the KK first... If Mickey get the KKD first, maybe he originally saw the KKD as a' lifeless' keyblade in the RoD..Then he took it up, once the keyblade recognize Mickey as its user, the keychain formed which is the mickey keychain. So the counter-part keyblade,which is KK has the same process in forming the keychain too... According to the heart of the weilder which is Mickey whom holding the counter-part keyblade KKD, the KK knew that it wanted to find the people whom has the keyblade weilding's ability( Riku).. So in KH1, Mickey want Donald and Goofy find out the one with the keyblade....
That's my random theory...

derekbizarre

Website
www.twitter.com
I'm pretty sure MX was just describing the keyblades at the Keyblade Graveyard when he said "lifeless keys." I don't think he was talking about ALL keyblades.

Crystal

Silver Member
I was thinking that whether Mickey get his KKD first or Sora get the KK first... If Mickey get the KKD first, maybe he originally saw the KKD as a' lifeless' keyblade in the RoD..Then he took it up, once the keyblade recognize Mickey as its user, the keychain formed which is the mickey keychain. So the counter-part keyblade,which is KK has the same process in forming the keychain too... According to the heart of the weilder which is Mickey whom holding the counter-part keyblade KKD, the KK knew that it wanted to find the people whom has the keyblade weilding's ability( Riku).. So in KH1, Mickey want Donald and Goofy find out the one with the keyblade....
That's my random theory...

You make a nice random idea , Stars :D
Maybe it just the same way happen like Riku's soul eater.
Yeah. Mickey did told Donald and Goofy searching for the "key" , eventually they found Sora not Riku.
So, it's possible the counterpart keyblade create when one keyblade had its owner.

I'm pretty sure MX was just describing the keyblades at the Keyblade Graveyard when he said "lifeless keys." I don't think he was talking about ALL keyblades.

I don't think all keyblade being a "lifeless"
Just they "dies"when without their owner.

Stars

リク
You make a nice random idea , Stars :D
Maybe it just the same way happen like Riku's soul eater.
Yeah. Mickey did told Donald and Goofy searching for the "key" , eventually they found Sora not Riku.
So, it's possible the counterpart keyblade create when one keyblade had its owner.

:D Thanks, but I'm not sure about that xD
Kind of keyblade's internal abilities xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back