• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS V2 Prediction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

リク
I'm hoping this will added in Aqua's story in BBSv2 <3
As Xemnas seem to be knowing much thing but didn't want to reveal it.. like how he knows about Room of Awakening.

Yeah, and how he recognise Aqua as a friend. At first, I think Xemnas knowledges about CO came from Eraqus memories, but it is possible that the memory came from Aqua :D

Crystal

Silver Member
Who wouldn't want it added? :) SE would be wise (and richer) if they added this.

LOL
I think SE profitable enough when release BBSv2 xD

Yeah, and how he recognise Aqua as a friend. At first, I think Xemnas knowledges about CO came from Eraqus memories, but it is possible that the memory came from Aqua :D

It's possible the knowledge coming from Eraqus but i think the location of Room of Awakening, only Aqua will knows it.
Can you imagine when she is facing Xemnas, the wayfinder is shinning? xD

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
It's possible the knowledge coming from Eraqus but i think the location of Room of Awakening, only Aqua will knows it.
Can you imagine when she is facing Xemnas, the wayfinder is shinning? xD

So, the wayfinder sense Xemnas is Terra's body and soul? o_O

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
O______o I like this theory very much :D And the fanart is pretty too
I hoping this will be added into BBS v2 and it will be nice to see Xemnas story xD

I hope so too.

I'm hoping this will added in Aqua's story in BBSv2 <3
As Xemnas seem to be knowing much thing but didn't want to reveal it.. like how he knows about Room of Awakening.

Exactly. Knowledge is one thing, but knowing Ven is there is something that Eraqus wouldn't even know happened.

Eraqus's memories only tell him that it's POSSIBLE Ven is there. But for Xemnas to seem to absolutely know that says otherwise. Aqua must have told him definitively.

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
Eraqus's memories only tell him that it's POSSIBLE Ven is there. But for Xemnas to seem to absolutely know that says otherwise. Aqua must have told him definitively.
Teehee .. Imagine they both meet, fighting each other..after that.. only realized they both are old friends :D

That's possible right? Since WayFinder having some power in sensing something as seen in the secret episode xD
But the light in WayFinder gone , could it be the WayFinder couldn't sense Terra anymore?
Now i can Imagen Saix being Jealous as hell if this happens. D:
Lol... xD

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Fine by me. I despise XemSai

Teehee .. Imagine they both meet, fighting each other..after that.. only realized they both are old friends :D

But the light in WayFinder gone , could it be the WayFinder couldn't sense Terra anymore?

Lol... xD

haha that would be funny.

(Aqua and Xemnas start clashing their blades, with the man's hood still up. Suddenly, he notices the way her chest swings, recognizing it. He whips off the hood)

Xemnas: Aqua!

Aqua: Te...TERRA!

(Aqua grabs him, crying tears of joy)

Aqua: I'm so glad I found you. You're okay!

Xemnas: Actually...I lost my heart.

Aqua: ...no...I'm so sorry. How could I make it up to you?

*Xemnas pervertedly and deviously smiles*

I don't think that's what the glowing wayfinder meant. I think that was when Terra-Xehanort's heart turned into a Heartless, signifying Terra losing part of himself.

Crystal

Silver Member

xD.. Saix will get pissed off.

Could the battle gained memories between them?

Maybe sensing his friend is in dangerous?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I agree, Xemnas and Aqua will probably meet in BBS2. It would explain alot. I'm really looking forward to it. And that fan art made me cry cause I am a huge AquaXTerra fan. That was just beautifull and sad.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I agree, Xemnas and Aqua will probably meet in BBS2. It would explain alot. I'm really looking forward to it. And that fan art made me cry cause I am a huge AquaXTerra fan. That was just beautifull and sad.

They need material to keep V2 as interesting as the original. This would be another connection to draw on.

I nearly cried when I saw it. Aqua's so sad, and Xemnas...well, regardless of motive he can't FEEL sorrow or joy even if he wanted to.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Epic fanart is epic.

Anyway, I like the idea of Aqua meeting Xemnas at some point in time... although not necessarily the type of meeting seen in the fanart. I mean, yes, Aqua would recognize Terra in Xemnas a bit... but I think the part of Xemnas being nearly a completely different person than the Terra she knows needs to play a big part on it. I don't think it should be the type of meeting where it's like:

Aqua: Terra, I found you!
Xemnas: Aqua... I'm sorry, I'm a nobody.

It should be more like Aqua is sorrowful for Terra, but all that Xemnas does is recognize her... but not necessarily caring for her at all (since after all, he IS emotionless)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i hope a sceane of darknes surrounding the castle adn swallowing the people happens and we see a beam of light accend kair and whisk her off to di

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i hope a sceane of darknes surrounding the castle adn swallowing the people happens and we see a beam of light accend kair and whisk her off to di

Kairi was kicked off the world (courtesy of Apprentice Xehanort) before Radiant Garden was taken over by darkness. If they do show her being sent away, I doubt it'll be via rays of light from the heavens :\

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com

Oh please:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Loving the fanart.

I'd also like Aqua to meet Xemnas. It'd be messed if she recognizes him and he barely recognizes her. She tries to remind him of who he is but he just plays on her sympathy and screws with her head. Imagine it was his fault she couldn't leave the RoD. I hope v2 will be interesting and play on the relationships of characters as well as story because a lot of KH characters need some serious development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back