• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS V2 Prediction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Well we all know the biggest news: BBS V2, the mystery game, is going to be developed. But there's one fundamental prediction I'm making:

SPOILERS AHEAD (not to mention speculation)

Aqua Meets Xemnas

kh___nothing_exists_by_saiyakupo-d37ezgi.jpg

(picture drawn by Saiyakupo from Deviantart)

One of the most popular desires of fans that I've seen is for Aqua to meet Xemnas, simply because he is Terra's body and soul, and shares some of his traits and memories. And this game is the perfect chance for that to happen! From what we've seen, it seems to take place from the Final Episode in BBS to KH2 (Kairi entering mansion)

But is there evidence for this? Of course.

In the secret ending of Birth By Sleep, Aqua says
"It's my friends. I promised I'd be there for them."
But when did she EVER promise this to Terra in BBS? NEVER! She only promised that she'd be there for Ven after falling into darkness following the fight with Terra-Xehanort

So when did she make this promise? And why did she think she made it to Terra? Because she ran into Xemnas, and one way or another, promised to find a way to help him. Imagine how awful she'd feel upon finding out her childhood friend had been stripped of his emotions. Besides, anyone else find it very interesting how Xemnas called her armor "friend" and specifically held on to the armor and keyblade? Wonder where that orange charm went actually...

Anyone else remember Terra's final words?

Even if you do wrest control of my heart from me...even if you cast me into the deepest darkest abyss...you'll never sway me from the one cause that pushes him to keep on fighting. Whatever the cost, I'm ready to pay it.
In other words, Terra is saying that his will is going to live on even if he loses control of his heart (which he pretty much did since Ansem SOD is so much like MX). What does that mean? Well what's left with the heart gone? The memories of course, not to mention the body and soul. In other words, Terra's memories heavily shaped Xemnas's motives.

Now does this mean Xemnas is really Terra? HECK NO!!!! He's emotionless, which makes him completely different, not to mention the fact that he has memories of Eraqus and MX as well since all their hearts were part of his counterpart Heartless Ansem SOD.

My point is that Aqua will have her own story in V2. And a big part of her story is going to be meeting Xemnas, possibly even fighting alongside him for a time. Even if Xemnas had no influence of Terra, he would at least be pragmatic enough to take this opportunity to use a Keyblade wielder to achieve his goals. Plus Xemnas must have popped up in the secret ending for SOME reason.

Thank you for your time! There's tons of speculation, but let's discuss! Do you agree or disagree? And is there anything YOU'RE predicting about V2?

Last edited:

vnnk

Not meaning to bitch but could you credit the artist ? the picture its self is amazing! And love the theory

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
woa i love that picture
uhmm i had a question is the castle of dreams the one we see representing dinesy all the time at dsiney world and in all the videos with tinker bell

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
woa i love that picture
uhmm i had a question is the castle of dreams the one we see representing dinesy all the time at dsiney world and in all the videos with tinker bell

It depends. In Disneyland (Anaheim), Disneyland Park (France) and Hong Kong Disneyland, it's a variation of Sleeping Beauty's castle. In Magic Kingdom (Orlando) and Tokyo Disneyland, it's Cinderella's castle. But yes; Cinderella's castle represents Disney the majority of the time.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
That pic is amazing :D
25 characters

Edit: What I think will happen is that as she goes through the dark realm not nonly will she visit worlds that fell to darkness but also the heartless forms of the apprentices. Of course they won't have human appearances like the fake ansem but I do hope they have complex forms that is based on their abilities and what-not. I don't think she will meet Xemnas, Ansem (fake one a.k.a. apprentice Xehanort's heartless) will most likely make an appearance before her in the game.

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
chasespicer056, that's actually another nice spin on the Aqua-Xemnas-issue.

In the "Star Seeker"-thread Eraser Rain made an interesting comment on dark counterparts of keyblades and that those are connected to their RoL-pendants.
So what if Aqua got the dark version of her keyblade that is stored in the chamber of repose?
Well, I copied my "theory" from that thread over to here as it fits the same topic:

by me said:
Originally Posted by Eraser Rain
Food for thought...What if Aqua found Rainfell D? Could that be her connection to her normal keyblade in the CoR?
That's actually a neat idea...if there could be a connection that allows Aqua to use the Rainfell (wasn't it the Rainstorm in the Chamber of Repose?) as some sort of a communication device it would explain how she got in contact with Xemnas.

Furthermore, we know Xemnas is a very good actor (as when he played on Riku's, Sora's and co's sympathetic side with his speech before the final fight against him.
We still don't know exactly if Xemnas's goals and actions were benevolent at the core (Terra influence) or malevolent (Xehanort influence) so we don't know why he wanted to find Ven so badly.
So he could acted to Aqua through that connection as if he was essentially Terra (remember Aqua doesn't know what a nobody is!) and gained from her the information about Ven sleeping in the chamber of waking.

Yen Sid told Aqua that Ven's heart is asleep and "hanging between" light and dark, probably the way he describes an injured heart and that he needs his friends help to eventually awaken.
While Mickey said he and Aqua would work to reach Ven, Aqua included Terra in that too.
Her original intention was to search/rescue Terra and then return to Ven with them both trying to wake him up.
Aqua doesn't know that after she left Castle Oblivion for Radiant Garden Ven's heart started to fade and had to search protection inside Sora's heart, so it's quite possible that she might have worked with Xemnas thinking he was Terra.

Xemnas led the other Org members search like crazy for the chamber, this implies Aqua has not told him that only she can solve the puzzles of C.O. or she just didn't tell him yet in Days.
Considering the possibility that Xemnas eventually really found the chamber would shed a new light on the scene where Ven's body disappears from his chair.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
woa i love that picture

It depends. In Disneyland (Anaheim), Disneyland Park (France) and Hong Kong Disneyland, it's a variation of Sleeping Beauty's castle. In Magic Kingdom (Orlando) and Tokyo Disneyland, it's Cinderella's castle. But yes; Cinderella's castle represents Disney the majority of the time.

I didn't know that actually. That's pretty cool!

That pic is amazing :D
25 characters

Edit: What I think will happen is that as she goes through the dark realm not nonly will she visit worlds that fell to darkness but also the heartless forms of the apprentices. Of course they won't have human appearances like the fake ansem but I do hope they have complex forms that is based on their abilities and what-not. I don't think she will meet Xemnas, Ansem (fake one a.k.a. apprentice Xehanort's heartless) will most likely make an appearance before her in the game.

Honestly I think Ansem will meet Mickey. How ELSE did Mickey know he was Xehanort's Heartless without ever seeing him in KH1?

chasespicer056, that's actually another nice spin on the Aqua-Xemnas-issue.

In the "Star Seeker"-thread Eraser Rain made an interesting comment on dark counterparts of keyblades and that those are connected to their RoL-pendants.
So what if Aqua got the dark version of her keyblade that is stored in the chamber of repose?
Well, I copied my "theory" from that thread over to here as it fits the same topic:

Glad you like it!

Hmm...that's actually a pretty cool idea! And there's definitely a basis for it since it never showed her Keyblade when she met Ansem the Wise. She could have had it for a while!!

Crystal

Silver Member
I have to say that....the fanart is nice :D!!
I like the theory about Aqua meeting Xemnas, it will be an interesting story :D

Decrith

Wow, the pic is epic, I couldn't even concentrate on reading the OP. Anyway, maybe the 'voice' that Xigbar heared was Aqua.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I have to say that....the fanart is nice :D!!
I like the theory about Aqua meeting Xemnas, it will be an interesting story :D

I'm hoping it happens. It would really get the game to sell a lot of copies if Xemnas played a big role again. Only thing I'm curious to see is how the two break apart and stay apart.

Crystal

Silver Member
I'm hoping it happens. It would really get the game to sell a lot of copies if Xemnas played a big role again. Only thing I'm curious to see is how the two break apart and stay apart.

Yeah, i will be crazy on BBS v2 if this theory come out to be true :D
Plus, it solved the mystery of Xemnas remembering Aqua as a friend. It will be pretty boring if they only explained Mickey time in RoD lol

Decrith

Why do I get a feeling someone is going to make a AquaxXemnas fan club.

Stars

リク
O______o I like this theory very much :D And the fanart is pretty too
I hoping this will be added into BBS v2 and it will be nice to see Xemnas story xD

Decrith

I never realized that o_O Its still good, I'd love to see Aqua & Xemnas come into play.

Crystal

Silver Member
O______o I like this theory very much :D And the fanart is pretty too
I hoping this will be added into BBS v2 and it will be nice to see Xemnas story xD

I'm hoping this will added in Aqua's story in BBSv2 <3
As Xemnas seem to be knowing much thing but didn't want to reveal it.. like how he knows about Room of Awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back