• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
I'm just gotten KH BBS FM, so before I start the game, I wish to know what is the requirements to unlock secret episode, secret ending and those secret bosses for each difficulty level.

Because I heard that the requirements had change.

Your help will be appreciated :3

Stars

リク
I don't know if the requirement has been changed, but it seem that every gameplay in Youtube, and every player is playing in Critical Mode.

Crystal

Silver Member
I notice that too..that's why i ask so, but it seems like no one knows that xD
I afraid if i start my game on proud, it require 100% completion in Trinity Achieves for certain thing then i will die for that xD

Stars

リク
I notice that too..that's why i ask so, but it seems like no one knows that xD
I afraid if i start my game on proud, it require 100% completion in Trinity Achieves for certain thing then i will die for that xD

It is better to try it on Critical Mode, die multiple times in beating the boss, better than after finishing the game only realised the proud mode needs 100% Trinity Archieves xD
But it seem that... a Nomura interview stated that the secret episode can be unlocked in Beginner Mode... But I cant find the interview anymore

Crystal

Silver Member
It is better to try it on Critical Mode, die multiple times in beating the boss, better than after finishing the game only realised the proud mode needs 100% Trinity Archieves xD
But it seem that... a Nomura interview stated that the secret episode can be unlocked in Beginner Mode... But I cant find the interview anymore

I heard that too but i don't know what is the requirements in unlocking the two bosses: No Heart and AM.

Crystal

Silver Member
I think yeah, the Villian Vendetta is in Level 25 now.
So now, you should start your game on Critical Mode to avoid wasting your time in 100% Trinity completion.

There is unecessary to beat VS and MF to unlock the two bosses right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back