• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP2/ NGP Possible Home to BBSV2 or Future KH Titles !Update Pics!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronove

Re: PSP2/NGP maybe holding BBSv2?

Why don't you stop being such a poor git and save up money for one? I rather have gaming console evolve than have a group of fans who still stick to their PS2 and still demand a Kingdom Hearts game to this day on that console.

Besides, I'm freaking poor and I still somehow get the stuff I want. It's called saving and earning.

It's one thing to be cheap, it's another thing entirely to not want to blow a huge amount of cash on a series. If a person wants to have the full Kingdom Hearts experience legitimately, they must own a gameboy advance, a DS, a PS2, a PSP, and a 3DS.

I can see why people might not wanna have to own yet another console.

But I'll gladly buy a NGP if Birth By Sleep Volume II is in high definition graphics and has a new engine.

If it's just a game that could have been on the PSP I'll rage.

Probably still buy the NGP, but I think people's complaints will be valid if BBS 2 comes out on the NGP.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al

I'll see what other games it's going to have before I buy it. But so help me God, if BBSV2 is put on the PSP2 just so it will sell... I will NEVER buy another Sony brand ANYTHING. I don't care if Kingdom Hearts 4 makes people re-evaluate their religion or if FFXV makes people ball like Boehner while he's giving a speech of if Uncharted 4 is played in theaters because of its amazing cinematic achievements, I will NEVER give them my money again. I'm an electronics nerd, I know how Sony works/has worked for many years. Since it says "Sony" on it, they think they can charge more for the name. I resented this, but the companies they work with do put out REALLY good games for their systems, so I bought in. If they think they can use the sequel to the best selling PSP game of all time (I believe) as leverage to FORCE me to buy something I would not be buying as soon otherwise, they're wrong.

And as someone else said, if BBSV2 ends up on the PSP2 (I doubt it...I hope) and the graphics and engine are IDENTICAL to BBS, I will be even angrier.

I'm even beginning to wonder, due to the nature of the game itself ( "A fragmentary passage", so is it just filler?) if BBSV2 is simply a Sony/SE concoction forced on Nomura as a way to sell the PSP2 to more people faster.

I still have my doubts about it ending up on the PSP2, it would be an a$$hole move by Sony.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I won't quote anyone, so I'll say this. I don't care if KH or any series gets on NGP, I play games for the fun of it. If you can't get a console for a game, then wait a few months or just watch youtube. Calm down, it's only one game.

WaveK89

The NGP can be my new Music Player, haha. I'll start saving up, but I honestly can't say what I am getting first. Chances are the 3DS shows more potential for me, but I probably won't be buying either from launch.

I may finally wait for once for a second or slim models to release. Either way, I am getting both systems whether the games release on them or not, aside from KH3D which we know is releasing to the 3DS.

Honestly, it would save Square time and money to use a preexisting engine on a system where they know will do just fine.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

AWW HELL NAW. I can't afford another console AGAIN.

This. Of course I want to play the games, but I had to buy DSi, PSP and now maybe NGP and 3DS just for KH. Pisses me off.
Or you could sell your DSi to get a 3DS. And maybe get a job to pay for the NGP :/. And who the hell says you have to buy the NGP at launch? If your so worried about how high the price is wait until it goes down or buy it used like I did for my PSP.

Revolution

On a topic relating to the NGP, does Sony reallythink they'll having a good foot for portable gaming?

Nintendo is crazy with it's DS. Even today, they sell millions every month and the 3DS will only increase Nintendo's popularity with handheld games. Sony's original PSP failed in sales and popularity and if this handheld costs as much as it's rumored to be ($250 - $400) then Sony's going to have a real issue with marketing and sales.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

It is pretty much confirmed. No other system it could be on.

Silverslide

3ds

25 character rule sucks

Doubt they would go from PSP to 3DS, instead of going to PSP to PSP2. Besides, PSP2 is WAY more powerful than 3DS, so it seems like the better choice.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

On a topic relating to the NGP, does Sony reallythink they'll having a good foot for portable gaming?

Nintendo is crazy with it's DS. Even today, they sell millions every month and the 3DS will only increase Nintendo's popularity with handheld games. Sony's original PSP failed in sales and popularity and if this handheld costs as much as it's rumored to be ($250 - $400) then Sony's going to have a real issue with marketing and sales.

Sony did really well with the PSP in Japan, once they found their niche with Monster Hunter and some of the bigger games started coming out for it. It had more of a problem in the West because the gaming tastes of Japan and the West diverged significantly, and the genre that became the most popular over here wasn't something that the original PSP was suited for (competitive online shooters).

This time around, they seem to have made a system that both areas can get behind -- they spent a whole ton of time talking about how they intend to create a sense of community, both local (for Japan, where co-operative local gaming is king) and distant (for the West, which is all about playing with people over the internet), added on every control method known to man so they won't run into the single-stick/no touchpanel problem again, and made a system powerful enough that developers can use the assets they already have from the HD consoles.

I don't think they'll have a problem selling the thing if they come out strong out of the gate with original games -- if they match the 3DS at $250, I suspect Nintendo would have a fight on their hands, and they probably wouldn't do that badly at $300, either.

BladeofHearts18

So, it's uh not backwards compatible?

That's where Sony failed with the PSP go, and that's where they are gonna fail with the new PSP. That's what i think at least.

I am also laughing at how Microsoft is falling behind with their xbox. They have no handheld systems, meaning they only get revenue from their xbox consoles, and their phones.
I'm really happy that there are no KH games on the xbox, or else i would freak out....
I have a ps3, and a DS, so i'm on Nintendo's and Sony's side... but i feel like Nintendo and Sony are pulling huge moves off right here, and they could backfire. The 3D on the 3DS is sketchy, and the touch pad on the back of the PSP2 makes me wonder if players will get used to this feature and like it.

Last edited:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

This post is full of so much irrationality I don't know where to begin. But here I go.
I'll see what other games it's going to have before I buy it. But so help me God, if BBSV2 is put on the PSP2 just so it will sell... I will NEVER buy another Sony brand ANYTHING.
Why? All games are put on console to help the consoles sell do you honestly think they don't?
I don't care if Kingdom Hearts 4 makes people re-evaluate their religion or if FFXV makes people ball like Boehner while he's giving a speech of if Uncharted 4 is played in theaters because of its amazing cinematic achievements, I will NEVER give them my money again. I'm an electronics nerd, I know how Sony works/has worked for many years. Since it says "Sony" on it, they think they can charge more for the name.
Not really. Sony has used expensive hardware to make each of there consoles and in order to break even they've had to price there price there games like so but even then people speculated that the PS3 would cost at least 900$ so Sony isn't the mindless money grabber you seem to think it is.
I resented this, but the companies they work with do put out REALLY good games for their systems, so I bought in.
So if you got good games out of this exchange I'm confused at what the problem is?
If they think they can use the sequel to the best selling PSP game of all time (I believe) as leverage to FORCE me to buy something I would not be buying as soon otherwise, they're wrong.
This is the part that really had me laughing, you thinking Sony putting a KH game on the NGP is somehow FORCING you to buy it's console by that logic you should be saying this about the 3DS as well.

And as someone else said, if BBSV2 ends up on the PSP2 (I doubt it...I hope) and the graphics and engine are IDENTICAL to BBS, I will be even angrier.
This coming from a company that loves to make "pretty" games considering how nice BBS looks compared to other PSP games I highly doubt that BBSv2 will be even more stunning than BBS considering how powerful the hardware it is.

I'm even beginning to wonder, due to the nature of the game itself ( "A fragmentary passage", so is it just filler?) if BBSV2 is simply a Sony/SE concoction forced on Nomura as a way to sell the PSP2 to more people faster.
There are no filler games each KH game add to the series. Also if the game does come out for the NGP it's because Nomura wanted it on there not because he was "forced" to do it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

AWW HELL NAW. I can't afford another console AGAIN.

This. Of course I want to play the games, but I had to buy DSi, PSP and now maybe NGP and 3DS just for KH. Pisses me off.

Please tell me you aren't serious. There is absolutely NO reason just to buy a console for ONE game.

Kamichamadude

The NGP can be my new Music Player, haha. I'll start saving up, but I honestly can't say what I am getting first. Chances are the 3DS shows more potential for me, but I probably won't be buying either from launch.

I may finally wait for once for a second or slim models to release. Either way, I am getting both systems whether the games release on them or not, aside from KH3D which we know is releasing to the 3DS.

Honestly, it would save Square time and money to use a preexisting engine on a system where they know will do just fine.

Just to be clear if your waiting for a 3DS lite you will be waiting a long time as Nintendo have stated they have gone through the designs and taken the best from each DS re-design (DS, DS Lite, DSI, DSI XL)

No Short-Term Plans for Nintendo 3DS Lite

Also to anyone who thinks that BBSV2 will be on 3DS... No...
If anything they would put it on NGP or PSP, not 3DS.

And to anyone whining about not being able to get all KH games, just WOW.
Wait a year, or trade in your old systems you never play, or... heres a concept... GET A JOB!
If you do all of these things and they don't work, you kinda suck at life... JK
BBSV2 an Dream Drop Distance are still just side games, their all important but not as much as BBS, 1, 2, and 3.

One last thing just so you don't waste a comment space check the front page for details of the NGP, I will update everyday big news is announced, I will be adding more pictures soon :)

Rant over...
Side Topic...

3DS or NGP?

Discuss 3... 2.... 1....... GO!!

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

And to anyone whining about not being able to get all KH games, just WOW.
Wait a year, or trade in your old systems you never play, or... heres a concept... GET A JOB!
If you do all of these things and they don't work, you kinda suck at life... JK
BBSV2 an Dream Drop Distance are still just side games, their all important but not as much as BBS, 1, 2, and 3.

One last thing just so you don't waste a comment space check the front page for details of the NGP, I will update everyday big news is announced, I will be adding more pictures soon :)

Rant over...
Side Topic...

3DS or NGP?

Discuss 3... 2.... 1....... GO!!

Ok
some people don't like spending hundreds of hundreds of dollars getting new systems, games, and REPEATING that all again. I have 2 jobs and that doesn't mean I just have the money needed to buy a game and system, and again. and now again. And possibly again.
Like its just anoying. No one sucks for complaining about wasting money.
Plus, 3D is going to be a main game like BbS. We don't know about BbS2.

And to finish it off, 3DS. Boom.

Silverslide

NGP looks phenomenal. It went all in. It easily over-shadows 3DS right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back