• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

strike chaos

I don't want to go back through all of the pages.

Has anyone thought that the scene with Sora and Ven disappearing might just suggest that their link is severed? Instead of insinuating that Xehanort goes back in time and changes history. Maybe the scenes there were symbolic and not literal.

That what I said before, and Kairi at Twilight town could be post KH2.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
I think the disappearing thing is suppossed to represent Sora leaving for the MoM. Look at the time of day before and after he disappears, first it's mid-day and then it's sunset. So it's the same day, just different times. The day being the day he gets the letter from the king, with the sunset scene being after the scene from Re:Coded. The Ven disappearing is easy, he's not in the RoA anymore.... but why?

Roxas_emc

I think the disappearing thing is suppossed to represent Sora leaving for the MoM. Look at the time of day before and after he disappears, first it's mid-day and then it's sunset. So it's the same day, just different times. The day being the day he gets the letter from the king, with the sunset scene being after the scene from Re:Coded. The Ven disappearing is easy, he's not in the RoA anymore.... but why?

Yes, i think the same.
The fact Ven's not in the RoA i think, could be because when Sora used Ansem SOD's keyblade to release Kairi's heart, his heart and Ven's heart were released too, why couldn't Ven's heart return to him like Kairi's? Some people say Ven's heart went to Roxas... could be possible...

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
^I think Ven is gone because Vanitas took over his body. Simplest answer but, knowing Nomura, that won't be the right answer lol!

As for that scene in KH1, I've never seen such a short moment in any media cause so many divergent storylines and problems!

Absolute

Why would she be by the mansion anyway? Looking for Sora? That wouldn't make any since HPO already saw him leave on the train if anything she would be checking out the train station.

Either looking for clues to help Sora or find something related to DiZ (if this is after KHII). If its during KHII, perhaps she was drawn to namine's presence.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Either looking for clues to help Sora or find something related to DiZ (if this is after KHII). If its during KHII, perhaps she was drawn to namine's presence.

namine wasnt there she was on the other side of town
[video=youtube;6yEAciVDQ28]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yEAciVDQ28[/video]

Roxas_emc

Well i've seen again the BBS FM's secret ending and it's true, the two pictures are at a different time, the first with sora is the same as the day sora receive the letter from the king (i've just seen normal BBS's secret video to check if it was the same and all the colors, clouds, sun intensity, grass are the same) but the second picture when sora has disapeared it's a diferent time (tomorrow i will upload a photo with the diferences), if i had to say i think it's young Xehanort's time or when Xehanort left Ven in the palm tree

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Honestly some of these scenes are probably just symbolic, like those we've seen in past secret endings. Sora and Ven disappearing might simply mean that Sora is going to lose his memory again or something.

Crystal

Silver Member
Honestly some of these scenes are probably just symbolic, like those we've seen in past secret endings. Sora and Ven disappearing might simply mean that Sora is going to lose his memory again or something.

How about Ven? Does the scene symbolized that he has awaken?

strike chaos

Doubt it. The whole purpose of the first BbS secret ending was to tell us that Sora was suppose to save Terra, Aqua, and Ven.

Stars

リク
its possible aqua found him... he could still be "asleep" just being carried around by somone else. (aqua in my opinion) but who knows what'll happen

Yeah, only Aqua knew how to unlock the Room of Awakening.
It was interesting IF someone know how to unlock it to find ven body too.

Megavoltage

Awards
Yeah, only Aqua knew how to unlock the Room of Awakening.
It was interesting IF someone know how to unlock it to find ven body too.
Maybe Eraqus was somehow revived and he found Vens body? He's the only one I can think of besides Aqua that would be able to find Ven in Castle Oblivion.

BladeofHearts18

Maybe Eraqus was somehow revived and he found Vens body? He's the only one I can think of besides Aqua that would be able to find Ven in Castle Oblivion.

MX could have found Ven. I mean, MX knew LoD's secrets and that it could be turned into CO. He couldn't find it as Xemnas because he didn't have the memories of LoD. When he comes back, i assume he will have all of his memories.

Dale

You guys... as people were discussing in other threads i have some bad news... 82 developers have been working with the NGP (the next PSP) and Square enix has been named so BBS volume 2 may come to NGP (PSP2) :(

EternalDreamer

You guys... as people were discussing in other threads i have some bad news... 82 developers have been working with the NGP (the next PSP) and Square enix has been named so BBS volume 2 may come to NGP (PSP2) :(

Highly doubt it. Just because SE is thinking of releasing ANY game to the NGP, doesn't necessarily mean it HAS to be BBSv2.
It'd be a bad move on SE's side to NOT use the engine they already have for the same console as the games prequel. They'd hamper themselves with having to create a new engine from scratch specifically for the NGP, along with the fact Nomura would've long told us something about it being released on NGP. Don't forget how hyped he was to try out the new 'digs' on the 3DS with a KH Game. He's not hyping the NGP at all.

Not saying it's impossible. It's just way less likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back