• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tales Of The Eliminator

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
how about being in hollow bastions level 80 sector and being on floor 12 out of 13 and getting a virus. i get to the very end excited that i will be able to get the ultima weapon and more, needless to say that stupid terrorist killed me and made me lose all my points... it took me an hour and a half to get there for some reason and i had to start all over...

luckily i tried again and killed him in one hit with judgement triad, the single greatest command in the game.

Dark Wing

Awards
Oathkeeper and the Round Block ability makes him much easier. I beat him with Zero/One and Round Block.

yes. round block + Eliminator = cake walk :D altho i am quite proud of the fact that i managed to take a few out in the japanese version before i could even read what skills i had equipped XD

SRKxTAVxRAX

Easiest way is set everyones HP to 2% and than just use a Megalixir and than your finisher. Three seconds tops. :) (Only if you've beaten the game and have the HP cheat unlocked)

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Eliminators...If there is a normal encounter enemy more powerful than this guy, I don't want to meet him.

First time I saw one, I just said "screw this" and headed to the portal. Didn't try to fight him (Didn't even see what he could do, other than warp). Second time I saw him, I decided I'd try and kick his ass (I had so much confidence in my Thundara command)...You can guess how that worked out. By now, I've beaten about 4 of them, and learned a few things.

Unlike most "armored" Heartless, he is immune to Heavy Blade. No joke, I had Zero/One at MAX Overclock (Heavy Blade and Targeting Scope at 3 and 4 respectively), took a swing, figuring this honky mahfah would be much easier since I could go through his guard at a distance. BAM! Nothing. Just the sound that happens when you're deflected. I thought "WTF?" for a quick second, but just used the get-behind-him trick and ended up beating him anyway.

He's a Spam Artist in the making. As he gets low on HP, he likes to spam the status orbs every time you block them. If you can bait him into shield biting you instead of the Status Orb, you'll be better off.

He's kinda slow to turn. If you can bait him into using the Shield Bite and dodge roll behind him, you can get off a few good hits before he makes his way around. Targeting Scope makes this a little easier, as you don't have to get so close.

Hope that Helps everyone. I tell you, Eliminators are just how the Journal describes them-A Nightmare.

Somfunambulist

Website
excitementabounding.tumblr.com
I beat him the first time I saw him, with Oblivion. I actually didn't have that hard of a time with him.
Because of this, I was confused by this thread.
Until today when I was chock-full of points, my cheats were all set to the hardest level, and he came around a corner and devastated me in one hit.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I beat him the first time I saw him, with Oblivion. I actually didn't have that hard of a time with him.
Because of this, I was confused by this thread.
Until today when I was chock-full of points, my cheats were all set to the hardest level, and he came around a corner and devastated me in one hit.

You never get lucky twice, kid. I know that. I beat one for the first time, entered the next room, i saw one, and i ran. You know why? Because i know that You never get lucky twice. Take that as a personal lesson for future reference. The rule is further proven true when The Eliminator comes to town. So don't get cocky if you get lucky once.

Swordsaint

I find the eliminator easy even if i dont use oathkeeper

zero/one drops him heaps quick.

I've apaprently defeated 78 of them.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Eliminator is fucking ridiculous. I am lv 99 with basically all my stats maxed, and he can still easily kill me. I have recently obtained Ultima Weapon though, so next time I find him he shouldn't be as hard...I hope.

Swordsaint

9_funny_jesus_thumbs_up-1.jpg

Megavoltage

Awards
Was in a sector when all of a sudden it says "Caution powerful enemy is near" and I'm just like "psh bring it bitch".....that shit straight up raped me :'(
This is what happened to me. I was eager to fight but I was quickly slaughtered. Eliminators aren't so bad after you get Round Block and they're even easy after you get Judgment Triad but they caused me a lot of trouble early in the game.

Musical charm

well, so far, I've defeated like 12 of them.

now, the first time I encountered them, I just ran for my life to survive, until I felt enough courage to go against one....biggest mistake yet I made in the game....

I hate it when I you have to do that avatar sector floor where you have to defeat an Eliminator, either I win or lose...

TehSoulCookie

I don't remember which system sector it was that I first came across it, but I was trying to climb a ladder to get to the exit when I kept getting hit with these energy blasts. I was like 'WTF is doing that? I defeated everything!' Then I see the Eliminator, and I think it's just some weird colored Defender. Then I start fighting it, and it took me a while, but I killed it. And the next time I came across one, I was like 'Hell no, I'm out,' And left the sector XD

KorutoKumori

charge guard is your best friend. before i learned that blocking was godly in this game, the eliminator was definitely trophy worthy. once i got charge guard, and round block, suddenly he's as easy as a critical mode shadow! BLOCK ABILITIES ARE YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
charge guard is your best friend. before i learned that blocking was godly in this game, the eliminator was definitely trophy worthy. once i got charge guard, and round block, suddenly he's as easy as a critical mode shadow! BLOCK ABILITIES ARE YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!!

What is Charge Guard? What does it do? How do you get it? Why am i asking you so many questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back