• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending, pretty much confirms mystery game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digidude111

to be honest i dont want bbs v2, i just want 3D, imho, theres not alot aqua can actually do before she gets saved, and we already got the basic idea of what happened when we played the other games. plus, i can just see nomura putting this on the psp2, i realized this alot earlier before others on this forum, actually. im not rlly feeling like shelling out my money for this one. unless its on psp instead of psp2, of will be available on PSN.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so she is the character we are gonna grow with
well she is the one we had no knowledge of before the game started

bigbadcloud

i did some basic math my dear members i took 358/2 and i divied by the numbes nomura gave us in the secret ep 100.5 and it gave me that date

Flickr

i did some basic math my dear members i took 358/2 and i divied by the numbes nomura gave us in the secret ep 100.5 and it gave me that date

-facepalm-
wow i'm so inspired by that act of...uh... genius... that i'm putting it in my sig. Way to fail, buddy!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
how do you know its a fail what kh game came out in 08 and what was its reliss date

No kingdom hearts game came out in 2008. The only brand new game to be released after KH2 is Days which was released in Japan on May 30th 2009

Daixen

lots of people says that we dont need another kh1 - kh2 in between game but.. dont u think there's something missing? personally... kh1 kairy seems like she's hiding something..

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
lots of people says that we dont need another kh1 - kh2 in between game but.. dont u think there's something missing? personally... kh1 kairy seems like she's hiding something..
I have no idea what you mean by this comment.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I have no idea what you mean by this comment.

I think he was saying that Kairi in Kingdom Hearts 1 had something to hide despite being awake/alive for less than 3/4's of the game

Crystal

Silver Member

What things that Kairi hide ?
I think Riku hide something more than her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back