• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Like Chaser said, Sora and Riku are in the in-between realm. Aqua is in the RoD.
^this this this this.
a) because I said it
b) because that shows why they had a DoL and Aqua hasn't.

So,basically Aqua forever can't come out from RoD ? Even there's somebody come to save her?
That will obviously not happen. They wouldn't make it obvious that everyone will be saved and leave Aqua. Besides, Mickey was in there and he got out. Why he didn't take Aqua... I like to think of it that he and her were together, then at the exit Mickey used, something happened that split them apart whether it be her sacrificing herself and staying there to defeat heartless or she tripped and fell off one of the ledges.
Until anything comes out saying how Mickey made it out, I'mma think this B)

Crystal

Silver Member
That will obviously not happen. They wouldn't make it obvious that everyone will be saved and leave Aqua. Besides, Mickey was in there and he got out. Why he didn't take Aqua... I like to think of it that he and her were together, then at the exit Mickey used, something happened that split them apart whether it be her sacrificing herself and staying there to defeat heartless or she tripped and fell off one of the ledges.
Until anything comes out saying how Mickey made it out, I'mma think this B)

How is Mickey travel to RoD by the way? xD
Is it Yen Sid send him to go there?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
How is Mickey travel to RoD by the way? xD
Is it Yen Sid send him to go there?

Thats the thing, we don't know how he got in there and we don't know how he got out. All we know is that he went in the with the Star Seeker, saw or interacted with Aqua and came out into the Realm of Inbetween with the Inverse Kingdom Key

Crystal

Silver Member
Thats the thing, we don't know how he got in there and we don't know how he got out. All we know is that he went in the with the Star Seeker, saw or interacted with Aqua and came out into the Realm of Inbetween with the Inverse Kingdom Key

Mysterious Mickey xD
And one more thing, how is Riku able to come out from RoD ?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Since I think it's been said that CO is in the Realm of Inbetween(Not 100% sure though) there seems to be a way from the Realm of Inbetween into the RoD as shown by how Aqua went from one to the other and how Mickey could have possibly gotten out

NotaHero21

Since I think it's been said that CO is in the Realm of Inbetween(Not 100% sure though) there seems to be a way from the Realm of Inbetween into the RoD as shown by how Aqua went from one to the other and how Mickey could have possibly gotten out

If your right then Yen sid did more then likely have something to do with him being able to get in at all

Crystal

Silver Member
This is easy, his heart followed sora into castle oblivion

That's solve the mystery how Riku comes to CO xD

You mean like there a road that connected RoD and Realm in between?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If your right then Yen sid did more then likely have something to do with him being able to get in at all
Hopefully. He is more of a magician than donald.

You mean like there a road that connected RoD and Realm in between?
It would explain how Aqua got from CO to the Realm of Darkness. It also explains how(the the area with Kingdom Hearts in the first game is in the realm of Darkness) Sora, Donald and Goofy got to CO

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm pretty sure Mickey got in by following someone else... Maleficent? Or maybe someone else, who knows? But I doubt Yen Sid would open one. :/

For those who played coded (I haven't but I heard this occurs):
Didn't he jump into one in Traverse Town? Like he tells dataSora that he was there the same day sora was and then there's this cutscene of a Corridor open and pluto jumps through. I'm pretty sure pluto would only follow mickey at this time

NotaHero21

I'm pretty sure Mickey got in by following someone else... Maleficent? Or maybe someone else, who knows? But I doubt Yen Sid would open one. :/

Didn't he jump into one in Traverse Town? Like he tells dataSora that he was there the same day sora was and then there's this cutscene of a Corridor open and pluto jumps through. I'm pretty sure pluto would only follow mickey at this time

This is the main reason I think riku might have been involved. It would explain why mickey addressed him as soon as he entered the realm

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

There was a scene where Pluto jumps through, but it's before him telling Data Sora that he was there that day as well

Crystal

Silver Member
It would explain how Aqua got from CO to the Realm of Darkness. It also explains how(the the area with Kingdom Hearts in the first game is in the realm of Darkness) Sora, Donald and Goofy got to CO

Wouldn't Aqua fall into darkness after Terranort's fight?
That's what i want to ask too, so KH is located in the Realm in between ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back