• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How is Aqua suppose to be "Plan B" when she isn't even a heart of pure light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
OH LORD, it's Xion all over again. XD

Because Aqua was a female so i think he could be a girl too lol
Oh Xion, i remember she with Sora's face but with girl's voice. That's epic scene xD

Stars

リク
Because Aqua was a female so i think he could be a girl too lol
Oh Xion, i remember she with Sora's face but with girl's voice. That's epic scene xD

Yeah.. so if Vanitas take control of Aqua's, he/she will be Aqua face and mix voice of Vanitas and Aqua xD

Crystal

Silver Member
Yup. As we find out through Vanitas' dialogue, his body gets destroyed in order to fuse with Ven. So fusing with Aqua would be no different.
He'd be giving up his body to take control of hers.

Thanks for clearing up. :D
So, vanitas will having Aqua's face xD

Yeah.. so if Vanitas take control of Aqua's, he/she will be Aqua face and mix voice of Vanitas and Aqua xD

That's what i think too lol

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
it says in the reports
that a heart of pure light and ONLY pure light and ONLY pure darkness must fight at even level and connect to form the X Blade

because Aqua is not one of the 7 princesses who are the only ones who have heart of full light then how the hell can Vanitas use her to make the X blade? impossible. Aqua has a little darkness. she does not have a heart of pure light so it won't work. i don't get it.

I remember what you're talking about. In Aqua's story after she fights Vanitas in Radiant Gardens he says Aqua would be her plan B if Ventus doesn't get strong enough.

Okay well yes Aqua's heart was mostly light but of course she did have a little darkness in her heart. So the only way I can figure that Vanitas could use Aqua to forge the X-Blade would be if MX took the darkness from her heart and left her with a heart of pure light. My guess is Aqua would be able to handle that process since the darkness in her is so small and her heart is stronger than Ventus' was when MX did it to him.

jdeib963

(sigh) Ill solve this. Master Xehanort split Ventus up into his light (pure Light Ven) and hiss darkness (pure dark Vanitas). Then, Xehanort noticed Ventus would die because Vanitas' darkness was too powerful so he left Ven to die on Destiny Islands. It was then that Ven connected to Sora and Ventus pulled out his keyblade and shot sparks into the air. In other words, we are unaware if Xehanort knows Ven connected with Sora to stay alive but it looks like he doesn't.

So now we have Aqua. She could just as easily be split up into light and darkness just like Ven but then she most likely would die if she didnt connect her heart to someone else's.

So we can draw from this that it is impossible to make the X-blade if you dont connect your heart to someone elses. Xehanort does not know this and hence considers Aqua plan B, as well he should.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Just a weird thought.... Who will be Aqua/Vanitas opponent? If Ventus fails to fuse with Vanitas

The best I can figure, it'd have to be Ven. Though I kind of suspect that the existence of Aqua-Vanitas would doom everybody. XD;

Samhain

Bronze Member
(sigh) Ill solve this. Master Xehanort split Ventus up into his light (pure Light Ven) and hiss darkness (pure dark Vanitas). Then, Xehanort noticed Ventus would die because Vanitas' darkness was too powerful so he left Ven to die on Destiny Islands. It was then that Ven connected to Sora and Ventus pulled out his keyblade and shot sparks into the air. In other words, we are unaware if Xehanort knows Ven connected with Sora to stay alive but it looks like he doesn't.

So now we have Aqua. She could just as easily be split up into light and darkness just like Ven but then she most likely would die if she didnt connect her heart to someone else's.

So we can draw from this that it is impossible to make the X-blade if you dont connect your heart to someone elses. Xehanort does not know this and hence considers Aqua plan B, as well he should.
i already said that.

people keep saying Aqua would survive because her light is stronger than Ven's

im sorry but it still makes no sense. i don't care how much light you have. with light you also NEED to have darkness or else your heart would be shattered otherwise you're a princess of heart which Aqua is not.

State

Awards
I think Vanitas had in mind to abduct Aqua and bring her to Master Xehanort so that he could extract the darkness from her.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
wait if aqua hearets is not one of pure light and she lost her armor how come she is not tainted by the darkness after 10 years

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i already said that.

im sorry but it still makes no sense. i don't care how much light you have. with light you also NEED to have darkness or else your heart would be shattered otherwise you're a princess of heart which Aqua is not.
No, you don't. Vanitas survived just fine and he was justr darkness. The Princess's of Heart like you said are pure light AND DON'T NEED TO CONNECT TO SOMEONE ELSES HEART. The only reason that Ven needed to was because his light was so weak, that's already been clarified. But we have no idea about Aqua.
You can't just assume a heart of pure light needs a connection to another heart to survive based on just one case.

Samhain

Bronze Member
No, you don't. Vanitas survived just fine and he was justr darkness.
False
only because Ven connected his heart to Sora's
now just because YOU'RE assuming Aqua would be fine due to what evidence? Vanitas isn't a human. Aqua and Ven are humans thus they will be the same no matter how "strong" your light is. Ven's heart was full of light. read the reports. MX said the reason he couldn't take Ven's body is because he has too much light and won't use the darkness within him. key word "TOO MUCH LIGHT"
even later on MX said
"Aqua and Ventus have a light too strong that makes your darkness apparent" to terra at Radiant Garden. Ven has a lot of light in him. That's why MX couldn't take his body. because of that. so...because Aqua would have strong light in her the same rules will apply. she will die due to her heart not connecting with anyone else. it's a stupid situation and crappy dialogue that doesn't even make sense. no way in the right mind MX would wait for all that BS.

The Princess's of Heart like you said are pure light AND DON'T NEED TO CONNECT TO SOMEONE ELSES HEART. The only reason that Ven needed to was because his light was so weak, that's already been clarified. .
the ONLY reason princess of heart don't need to connect their hearts with someone else is BECAUSE THEY ARE ALREADY BEINGS OF PURE LIGHT. it is NOT the same with getting rid of the darkness within someone and they'll be all light. their heart will be shattered just like Ven's. they weren't BORN with only light in their heart. that's why the princesses are special. they were BORN with pure light and no darkness in their heart.

and btw Ven has a lot of light. Once again read the MX reports. he said that he couldn't take Ven's body as he has a lot of light within him.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Ven's heart was full of light. read the reports. MX said the reason he couldn't take Ven's body is because he has too much light and won't use the darkness within him. key word "TOO MUCH LIGHT"
No, it was because Ven (or his body) wasn't strong enough for MX's standards.

I came to the conclusion he was too frail to serve as a vessel, and decided to use him for a second purpose I had in mind.

"Aqua and Ventus have a light too strong that makes your darkness apparent" to terra at Radiant Garden. Ven has a lot of light in him.
Ven most likely gained a lot of light from training under Eraqus.

Ventus went comatose because Vanitas made up a huge part of his heart. Since darkness doesn't really make up much of Aqua's heart, a heart spit wouldn't affect her that much.

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i already said that.

I don't know if we can say that for certain. It's kinda like the X-Blade thing. We don't know if the heart of pure light and heart of pure darkness after to stay merged even after they forge the X-Blade in order to sustain it, or if the X-Blade will remain in existence no matter what happens to the heart after the merger.

Same thing with this heart connection stuff, in both cases there are too many unknown variables to show how this would all work if the situation and people involved were different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back