• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Birthday email?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
I received an email from 'MangaFox's Online Community', wishing happy birthday to 'cinochan'. Not only is it not my birthday :)\), but I don't have an account, on any site, with that name. I checked their member list, and I couldn't find an account with that name. I googled it, and all I could find was a Gaia account called 'cinochan', which I have nothing to do with. I'm running a virus scan, but I'm still curious as to what in the hell's going on.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
maybe some used your own email addreess by mistake when putting theirs

Doubt it. Notice the the username is also "cinochan", whereas her name is "Cinolexx".

Then again, it would have to be a pretty smart virus to do that, I think. Did you sign up and just forget?

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Doubt it. Notice the the username is also "cinochan", whereas her name is "Cinolexx".

Then again, it would have to be a pretty smart virus to do that, I think. Did you sign up and just forget?

Well, I checked, but I couldn't find anything. I couldn't find a member with that name, either.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
You probably made the account and forgot. Don't worry about it, it could also have been a confusion with the emails.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Is it possible that the username for the account was simply "Cino". It wouldn't surprise me if mangafox, in all its otaku glory, adds "chan" to the end of usernames when wishing happy birthday. You might have made an account a while ago and used a fake birthday, then forgot about it.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
I thought that, too. But there's no 'Cino' on the member's list, either. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back