• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i just has a random thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
does anyone think that while namine was inside of castle oblivion, she came across ven?

actually she was born there, correct? maybe she was born in the chamber of waking and that is what makes her so tied to soras heart, being created near ven.

-Alucard-

In a galaxy far far away, next to Burger Town
Nope. Nobody knows how to get to him except Aqua.

Namine was born in CO either because of Ven or she might be involved with Aqua's spell that was on Kairi when she was a kid. Who knows.

EDIT: Oh you said Chamber of Waking? I don't think so. The data verison of would of said something.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
well if grass's theory about namine being aquas spell in human form is correct then technically i would think that she could find ven because she is looking for a protective light, and ven is all light.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Naminé was born in C.O. because it is an in-between world.
All nobodies are born in an in-between world, for Roxas it was Twilight Town, for Naminé it was Castle Oblivion, that was explained I think all way back in the KH 2 Ultimania or the CoM Ultimania.

Awards
Only Aqua knows how to get to the Chamber of Waking, and the reason she's so tied to Sora's heart is because Kairi's heart is. Namine was born when Kairi's heart was inside Sora.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
that doesnt mean she didnt find ven...

Naminé didn't find Ven because she simply can't, not even Axel found that chamber and he searched several weeks for it.

Only Aqua knows how to get to the Chamber of Waking, and the reason she's so tied to Sora's heart is because Kairi's heart is. Namine was born when Kairi's heart was inside Sora.
This is the correct explanation.

NotaHero21

maybe he isnt gone at all yet, for we know that was a future even...after all we did see kairi with hayner and the gang, when we know for a fact that, that never happened. At least not in that way...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ven can't "move" himself because his body has no heart that could control it and it's in a friggin' coma, Ven's heart is so badly crippled it can't do anything besides taking a nap inside Sora's.

You probably shouldn't take every scene in the secret ending for real...in Blank Points we had also symbolic scenes, ya know.

Nonetheless there are possibilities that his body either vanished because of an outside event or that chamber of waking isn't as unreachable as we are led to believe.

Crystal

Silver Member
does anyone think that while namine was inside of castle oblivion, she came across ven?

Only Aqua knows where is Ven, and i think she is the only one who can open the Room of Awakening.
I don't think Namine can find him.

actually she was born there, correct? maybe she was born in the chamber of waking and that is what makes her so tied to soras heart, being created near ven.

Because she was born when Kairi's heart was inside Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back