• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Episode Boss (SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It sort of resembles the beast that Terra takes down in the secret video after KHII.

Crystal

Silver Member
Wasn't the Secret Episode advertised with the promise of "meeting someone relevant/important"? That couldn't have meant the heartless could it... :/
The pictures are still pretty wicked though.

I remember somewhere said before the secret episode will be important for the next game or leads to KH1.
But end up ..lol
Maybe the creature plays important role? xD

Stars

リク
I remember somewhere said before the secret episode will be important for the next game or leads to KH1.
But end up ..lol
Maybe the creature plays important role? xD

The creature has important role in the next game? xD If not, it wouldn't suddenly appear

washi95

In critical mode, I was prompted to create a save file for it straight after finishing the Final Episode. So one would assume all you have to do is beat the Final Episode for any difficulty.

bigbadcloud

ok form what i have saw this boss is a pur blooded heart less but a new breed of purebreed ok it does have yellow eyes if you look close you can see it i dont know why the yellow is covered in red just yet but what i can tell just mayber if we can get a pic of that boss and the head of the battle ship ansem and guaiden was on i think i know what this thing is guardin is terras heartless and this boss is master X heartless if you combines the 2 it would trasform in to that battle ship
but if im worng ASOD could have just absorbed that heartless like vanitas absorbs the unversed and whats with the shackels arounf its front claws it was chained up for bond for a reason just like the Gaurdain

Crystal

Silver Member
I just notice the red-eyed boss had change his eyes into yellow when he is visible.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, first form with red eyes, second form turn into orange like colour eyes.. I don't know if it actually mean something...xD

Some upgrading Heartless lol
I not sure what Aqua said before the battle with red-eyed, but if the creature is something to do with the Unversed, then it will means Vanitas was still somewhere around there.

Stars

リク
Some upgrading Heartless lol
I not sure what Aqua said before the battle with red-eyed, but if the creature is something to do with the Unversed, then it will means Vanitas was still somewhere around there.

Someone translated it that.. Aqua said the creatures is not an Unversed.
But yeah..if the unversed still existed, means Vanitas is around...

Crystal

Silver Member
Someone translated it that.. Aqua said the creatures is not an Unversed.
But yeah..if the unversed still existed, means Vanitas is around...

Then it should just be a Normal Heartless who only exist in RoD then.
Maybe red-eyed having some impact in the next story, just i can't figure out what does it means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back