• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Episode Boss (SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Thanks for the help, bro. ^_^

But yeah, going back to the boss itself, here's the commercial it was featured in.

[video=youtube;pddVeedWkOU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pddVeedWkOU[/video]

Reckon why they keep using that 'Keyblade warriors will flock here' line in so many of the trailers. It wasn't that great of a line in my opinion.

Crystal

Silver Member
I don't know, maybe it there just for the heck of it.:tongue: I was expecting more from it through.

True.
I think Aqua should face some awesome boss rather than a heartless or some dark creature wandering in the dark -___-
Anyway, the secret episode is just about fighting these creature and end of story? lol

LordPhantomhive

Awards
It kinda reminds me of Black Thorn. The design for both looks pretty similar.
True.
I think Aqua should face some awesome boss rather than a heartless or some dark creature wandering in the dark -___-
Anyway, the secret episode is just about fighting these creature and end of story? lol

It looks like a fun level to go through, but yeah there like... no importance to it. Was really hoping for more from this episode.

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Wasn't the Secret Episode advertised with the promise of "meeting someone relevant/important"? That couldn't have meant the heartless could it... :/
The pictures are still pretty wicked though.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
So I wonder why Aqua has Ven's keyblade in that scene in the trailer? I didn't see it in the livestream. Maybe it new unlockable keyblade for Aqua? I think the color of it is different.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
So I wonder why Aqua has Ven's keyblade in that scene in the trailer? I didn't see it in the livestream. Maybe it new unlockable keyblade for Aqua? I think the color of it is different.

Someone mentioned in a different thread the possibility that it was used in the development stages but they forgot to get rid of it for the trailers. xD

Anyways, the boss may still be important; why would they skip over its destruction/the battle's resolution and go straight to the second half of the Secret Ending? We know clearly that Aqua came out of it alive, but it might be the Heartless survived and ran off too. And if not, it means that it's a type we'll probably see once again in BBSvII.

Dark Wing

Awards
Someone mentioned in a different thread the possibility that it was used in the development stages but they forgot to get rid of it for the trailers. xD

but that would be completely redundant if she wasnt gonna use it in the game since they already had eraqus' keyblade from the first bbs :/ so its not like they were missing eraqus' keyblade model and needed a place holder

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
It reminds me more of that heartless from Tarzan's world in KH1. But Aqua said something about unversed when the thing jumped over her, and we all know how good her intuition is. Something about the way it stalked her before attacking and the fact that it takes the shape of a predator makes me think of Vanitas. It's possible that this is simply Vanitas's true form. Just look at how fast the thing is.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Anyways, the boss may still be important; why would they skip over its destruction/the battle's resolution and go straight to the second half of the Secret Ending? We know clearly that Aqua came out of it alive, but it might be the Heartless survived and ran off too. And if not, it means that it's a type we'll probably see once again in BBSvII.
They didn't skip over it's death. You can see it destroyed during the victory slow down.

sdeathq.jpg

There's the swirling-ball-explosion-whatever that you can see when an unverse boss is destroyed.

Last edited:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I have the strangest feeling that this big, difficult boss will end up being one you see being commonplace in BBS2 and will probably fight a few at a time.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
They didn't skip over it's death. You can see it destroyed during the victory slow down.

Really now? I'll have to see it again, I guess.

@Izayoi: That could be a possibility. If so, I worry what stronger types of Heartless we'll find out about in BBSvII

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
You know, at first I thought it was the Heartless of one of the Organization members but I doubt it.

Can't tell by the red eyes and that insanely attack it does when its HP is low....though, I doubt it would be a high class breed of Pureblood Heartless or one of the original Heartless that was born when the Realm of Darkness is first created.

Edit: I think there's more of them, but with different types, however they shared the same red eyed features when lurking in the darkness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back