• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Episode Boss (SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Ladies and Gents, I present to you the Final Boss of Secret Episode, which is featured in the new BBS:FM commercial.

cChbn.gif

Looks like a tiger/dog/lion of some sort. o_O But either way, it's EPIC.

Anywho, also note that Aqua is holding Ven's Keyblade.

Crystal

Silver Member
o_O Thanks for the clearer image of the boss.
It seem like the boss will change its form? O__o

Theart

Awards
I suspect that whatever it is, it's Darkness Incarnate or something along those lines. AKA it's not a Heartless, or if it is, it's the Numero Uno of Purebloods. I suspect this won't be the last time we see it in the series...

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, it souldn't be the Heartless we seen before, because he doesn't have physical form. But why he suddenly attack Aqua..? O__o

Theart

Awards
Because she's potential food, or an intruder of his territory, perhaps? We'll probably find out more down the road.

Crystal

Silver Member
I would say it may due to the keyblade? Couldn't it be Ruler of Dark Realm ? xD!

Chosenoneknuckles

I'll go out on a limn and say it some form of heartless that only exist in the RoD.

Agreed. The purest of the pure Heartless [darkness] per say.

It looks bloody awesome [and it makes me excited for the day when, hopefully, we can venture forth with Sora in the Realm of Darkness - something I've wanted since that peek inside it at the end of KH1]!

Theart

Awards
Yeah, I doubt it's a Heartless. The Red Eyes and all... But if it IS one, it's certainly at the top of the pyramid/food chain.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Ruler of the Dark Realm? I don't think so. Something more important than some beast that attacks Aqua? I wouldn't be surprised if it is. In fact, I think it is. I'm thinking the possible shape-shifting ability might be a new means to masking this guy's true face. Perhaps, we're either seeing the makings of the new enemy or one of his lackeys. Whatever this potentially primordial heartless/ enemy is, I think we're bound to see it again, unless Aqua actually manages to kill it, on it's own turf. Also, is it just me or are there eyes hovering over the Castle in the secret ending?

Theart

Awards
Ruler of the Dark Realm? I don't think so.

Just shooting out ideas bro. ^_^ Ya never know.

Something more important than some beast that attacks Aqua? I wouldn't be surprised if it is. In fact, I think it is. I'm thinking the possible shape-shifting ability might be a new means to masking this guy's true face.

That'd be rather clever of Nomura. But I have a strange feeling this thing ain't gonna appear in a humanoid form, or if it does, that isn't its true form, merely another shape it can take. But I'm confident this thing is gonna be pretty important down the road.

Perhaps, we're either seeing the makings of the new enemy or one of his lackeys. Whatever this potentially primordial heartless/ enemy is, I think we're bound to see it again, unless Aqua actually manages to kill it, on it's own turf.

If Aqua does kill it, I suspect there'll be similar creatures that will show up again in the series...

Also, is it just me or are there eyes hovering over the Castle in the secret ending?

lol Those clouds DID seem to have that "looming eyes"-look, didn't it? ^_^

Theart

Awards
Man, if my KH Fic reading has tought me, this could be one of the first heartless or a new creature. I love to say more, but I have class in a few minites.

See, that's just the thing; don't trust fan-fictions. It's good to be creative, but look for influence based on what we already know in the series as canon fact and try to come up with possible ideas to the best of our capabilities. Some fan-fics could very well be close to what this thing is, but be sure to remember that canon fact always comes before fan fiction. ;D

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
if we assume that that darkness flushing in to that light hole in the secret movie we have already seen is a heart being overtaken by the darkness (Castle of Dreams world?), then this could be the heartless of that world

have anyone said this before? I'm way to lazy to read everything people post

El Coquí;5412369 said:
wow nice catch with the Darktiger and Fresh Breeze in her hand. She might end up using all three keyblades as well as Eraqus' obviously.

like Noctus lol

Theart

Awards
^ One problem with that theory bro; Aqua fights the creature PRIOR to the new Secret Ending, from the look of things...

Also, on the matter of Aqua using Ven's Keyblade; if memory serves me right, Terra was using Wayward Wind in the TGS2010 trailer for BBS:FM too, so it might be an unlockable keychain. Whether or not it has plot relevance remains to be seen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back