• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
so does anyone acctully know how long they have acctully been working on the mysterious game?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
so does anyone acctully know how long they have acctully been working on the mysterious game?
No... >_> hopefully they will shed some light on this after BBS:FM is officially released and they've given people time to play it. They were really good at keeping this under wraps.

MeggieKeyblader

Well, if i remember well it was said SE was working in a mysterious game, now with this ending i think that mysterious game is BBS vol 2

They only said it was a mystery project, so that could mean anything.

Ikkin said:
I don't think they would have shown Castle of Dreams showing up in the Realm of Darkness if they weren't going to make a game of it. That's essentially the thing they needed to make an entire game set in the Realm of Darkness, and would make anything else seem like a waste of that potential.

Besides, they called it "Birth by Sleep -Volume 2-" which sounds like a sequel to Birth by Sleep, and would be kind of weird as the title to a movie or something else.

...Touche. xD

Crystal

Silver Member
Seriously? The Wayward Wind?
I don't even know if it's possible to wield that special keyblade in a forward style?
Yet maybe Aqua somehow gets the Earthshaker and Wayward Wind keychains (they have killed those Darksides in blank points after all)
Maybe another "wayfinder-power".

I like the idea of wayfinder-power idea xD
Through the connection of the wayfinder, Aqua is able to get the Ven keyblade? xD

Last edited:

Crystal

Silver Member
Actually,BBS Volume 2 is a new game? Or it just a title for the secret ending ? XD
I'm confused.

whodeany

This looks awesome, and I hope it's for psp1.

But, quick question. This is the final secret movie I imagine, but what of the secret episode? I though you could control the character and such?

Crystal

Silver Member
This looks awesome, and I hope it's for psp1.

But, quick question. This is the final secret movie I imagine, but what of the secret episode? I though you could control the character and such?

That's secret ending. And Aqua will be the playable character in the secret episode.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Er, are we even sure that this is DEFINITELY going to be a game? Everyone's bashing on this BbS v2, but we're not even sure if it's going to be a full game yet.
Of course not. When has a KH Secret Ending ever hinted at the next KH game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Of course not. When has a KH Secret Ending ever hinted at the next KH game.

sarcasm_detector.jpg

The sarcasm detector is off the charts!

Radon

mofo
One thing that has got me thinking, what team is going to develop the game? The Osaka team (BBS) is working on 3D and the KH team are nowhere near finished on Versus. Possibly H.A.N.D.?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
One thing that has got me thinking, what team is going to develop the game? The Osaka team (BBS) is working on 3D and the KH team are nowhere near finished on Versus. Possibly H.A.N.D.?
Please no :(
Do they have any skills in systems other than DS?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't think so. Please God don't make them start learning on the PSP2 D:

Don't say PSP2 D:

I want the freaking PSP to get this game.

And a good team to make it, not H.A.N.D.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Isn't it just a rumor still? If they do announce it, how come out later this year with very little publicity? They would need a lot of time to convince its better than a 3D console

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
What's Jupiter been up to?

Please no :(
Do they have any skills in systems other than DS?
h.a.n.d. has done at least 1 Wii game. The graphics in the ending would be at about the right level for a Wii game too. Hm.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just read up about the psp2.
They could release it for PSP if the PSP2 is backwards compatible, release it for both, download from PSN or screw us all over.

I hope they do a Re:Coded though. Brand new system coming out but still made it for the older one

Radon

mofo
Well if I recall correctly Nomura said that he had that a game a year plan. I'm thinking that it's possible BbSv2 will release this year for psp. 3D looks a while off but we don't have a clue how far this is away, development could have started a while ago. It could be created quite easily and quickly since the engine for BBS and it looks as though it will borrow quite a bit from it eg. worlds. I'm remaining very hopeful for a psp release this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back